tOSU line up

Anyone have an inside look on what the line up is going to look like ? romero is looking thick. What weight is karchla, romero, smith, and Jordan gonna go ?

No "inside" look...but if I had to guess..

125: Malik Heinselman
133: Jordan Decatur
141: Anthony Echemendia
149: Sammy Sasso
157: Elijah Cleary/Quinn Kinner
165: Carson Kharchla
174: Kaleb Romero
184: Rocky Jordan
197: Chase Singletary
285: Tate Orndorff/Gary Traub

*Ethan Smith will surely challenge Kharchla and/or Romero but I think its their spots to lose
No inside info here either, but this is as good of a guess as any. I thought a month or so ago Kharch was listed at 174 but now is 165. And Echemedia is finally on the roster.

Anyone have an inside look on what the line up is going to look like ? romero is looking thick. What weight is karchla, romero, smith, and Jordan gonna go ?

I say bump them up...don't cut, and let 'em enjoy! Kharch was cutting some to make 170 in high school.

125: Malik
133: Decatur
141: Demilio
149: Enchemendia
157: Sasso
165: Smith
174: Kharchla
184: Romero
197: Bo/Singletary
HVY: Singletary/Orndorff/Traub

Last edited:
I say bump them up...don't cut, and let 'em enjoy! Kharch was cutting some to make 170 in high school.

125: Malik
133: Decatur
141: Demilio
149: Enchemendia
157: Sasso
165: Smith
174: Kharchla
184: Romero
197: Bo/Singletary
HVY: Singletary/Orndorff/Traub
I like this lineup and thought this could be the one, especially when Kharch was rumored to be going 174. It looked even better when Real Woods was thought to be a possibility at 141 (still might be, BTW). And in this scenario, I see Singletary at 197 and Orndorff at 285. I think Bo and GTG are both very good backups. And while you and I may like this better, Coach Ryan may choose otherwise.

I like this lineup and thought this could be the one, especially when Kharch was rumored to be going 174. It looked even better when Real Woods was thought to be a possibility at 141 (still might be, BTW). And in this scenario, I see Singletary at 197 and Orndorff at 285. I think Bo and GTG are both very good backups. And while you and I may like this better, Coach Ryan may choose otherwise.

Real Woods pulled his name out of the "Portal"...not sure what that means in today's world. I've honestly seen more push to keep Stanford wrestling than I've seen for the PAC12 to play football

Real Woods pulled his name out of the "Portal"...not sure what that means in today's world. I've honestly seen more push to keep Stanford wrestling than I've seen for the PAC12 to play football
Good info. Thanks. Since he's pulled out, he's likely of the opinion that Stanford has a pretty good chance of saving the program. That's good news for Stanford and good news for NCAA wrestling.

Good info. Thanks. Since he's pulled out, he's likely of the opinion that Stanford has a pretty good chance of saving the program. That's good news for Stanford and good news for NCAA wrestling.

I think it's a smart decision for a number of reasons. 1) hopefully Stanford get's wrestling back 2) why not stay the semester and see what happens with NCAA wrestling you can always transfer mid year 3) it shows the kids are committed to the program

I read on another forum a couple months back that Real Woods was likely to stay at Stanford this year because he was on pace to graduate and would receive his bachelors from Stanford (one of the best schools in the country).