Top Ten Players

this is ridiculous. You all talk about playing with or against kids. Most all of you are players in this age group, and therefore, are so subjective.

You are all fighting for your friends and teammates. Seriously, just try to be a bit objective. Because it gets personal and is a joke because its so subjective.

If you are trying to get anything out of reading this site, do some good for everyone, and give them some unbiased, objective info.

i agree with you chaos and creation. ive seen taylor herman play a few times for his club and hes really lead them to be a top state contender. he has been with them i believe since they were a no name in that age group and is the only remaining player since. he also came from a d3 school and made centervilles varsity his first year there, that has never been done in centervilles history. hes quite quick for his size and very light on his feet, hes got great footskills and to add to that hes a huge presence in the air. i believe that loveless didnt give him the time he deserved last year but watch out for him, hes shut down tyler pollock and ben jones multiple times in the ohio elite showcase and last highschool season. i heard george mason, duquense, slu, and possibly greensboro are interested in him so hes one to watch this upcoming season. alex argyris is a great counter attacker and plays great one touch ball so centerville should be strong with players like this next year, though i agree with whoever said beavercreek will be solid, its going to be interesting. i would take out phil haggerty though for chris myton, that kid can really hold the ball up. hes a good clutch foward. bourquin has really fell as of late, people are begining to catch up to his strength and speed, which are really what led him to the top. what about taylor ward from springboro, hes definitely a strong player to add to the oe line up that no one has mentioned.

this is probly the funniest thing ive ever heard.
taylor herman is not very good. End of story. He is not one to look for this year because he is not even one of the top players for centerville. Bourquin may have lost speed but he has not lost any strength at all and is definitely one of the top defenders for the senior class along with centervilles huber. Myton definitely takes haggerty out of the picture. I thought these things were to put serious thoughts, not jokes

what they were saying about taylor herman was no necessarily that he is a great player but that he had a lot of potential and i agree with that. He has improved a lot as a player. He has good physical traits for the game such as good height and descent size and hes a good player and will get better this coming year.

Here are past post you have made. Change your screen name.

1) *i guess you have to play with joe day to understand how good he really is.
he was the best junior on wayne this year and was the best player on warriors when brad bourquin who is on the list was on the team. joe day is much better then taylor herman or phil haggerty.

(For you to make this earlier post I'm guessing you played with Joe Day before so that makes puts you at Wayne)

2) *i have played with austin morgan and i know how good he is. but he is not the best no question.
and not really. OE couldnt even win state cup last yr. so they obviously cant handle every team in ohio. and with metro doing as well as they are this yr who knows if they can even beat em. it was 2-1 there last meeting oe. OE isnt as amazing as you say.

(makes you a Junior in high school?)

3) *we played creek and lost 2-0 on a great game i thought we dominated. and we lost to elder 2-1 on another good game. if beavercreek and stay focused and get some in early i think they would win the game but if they cant stay focused then elder has this one in the bag. should be a great game, im excited to watch it.
is it at 3 on saturday at nmont?

*im gonna be rooting for creek though. i hated elder when we played them. fans were crazy lol

(this post also puts you as a Wayne player)

4) *metro and elite would be a good game. last yr elite won 2-1 in a close match. This yr would be another great game. but with the new DA thing there probly never gonna play each other

*Metro has none and Worthington may have a couple idk, but the team that has 6 just got beat by by the teams that have few or none. not much to say

*metro united just beat worthington 2-1. Good to see top teams club wise play again

(multiple detailed post about Metro that only a metro player would know)

Here are past post you have made. Change your screen name.

1) *i guess you have to play with joe day to understand how good he really is.
he was the best junior on wayne this year and was the best player on warriors when brad bourquin who is on the list was on the team. joe day is much better then taylor herman or phil haggerty.

(For you to make this earlier post I'm guessing you played with Joe Day before so that makes puts you at Wayne)

2) *i have played with austin morgan and i know how good he is. but he is not the best no question.
and not really. OE couldnt even win state cup last yr. so they obviously cant handle every team in ohio. and with metro doing as well as they are this yr who knows if they can even beat em. it was 2-1 there last meeting oe. OE isnt as amazing as you say.

(makes you a Junior in high school?)

3) *we played creek and lost 2-0 on a great game i thought we dominated. and we lost to elder 2-1 on another good game. if beavercreek and stay focused and get some in early i think they would win the game but if they cant stay focused then elder has this one in the bag. should be a great game, im excited to watch it.
is it at 3 on saturday at nmont?

*im gonna be rooting for creek though. i hated elder when we played them. fans were crazy lol

(this post also puts you as a Wayne player)

4) *metro and elite would be a good game. last yr elite won 2-1 in a close match. This yr would be another great game. but with the new DA thing there probly never gonna play each other

*Metro has none and Worthington may have a couple idk, but the team that has 6 just got beat by by the teams that have few or none. not much to say

*metro united just beat worthington 2-1. Good to see top teams club wise play again

(multiple detailed post about Metro that only a metro player would know)

i played for wayne this yr. but its my last yr. im a senior. and i just read forums alot and talk to bourquin alot about his team. I am not bourquin and you have sadly mistaken yourself.