Top Running Backs for 2020 Season?

CinciSportsFan

Gi'Bran Payne - LaSalle. Best player on the D2 state championship team as an undersized sophomore. Averaged > 10 yards a carry, very good receiving back, and was better than the senior B10 commit in every way. On defense was a leading tackler and added 5 or so sacks with a few pick 6's. Oh not to mention he did it all with a cast on his broken wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirtland4580

Ironton’s Reid Carrico (OSU commit) & Trevor Carter (Arkansas commit). Also, Kirtland’s Mason Sullivan (2x 1st Team All-Ohio).

Jaws31

Jesse Likens- Warren JFK
Legitimate speed and getting faster. He's put on 15-20 lbs since the season too from what I've heard. He's primed to have a big senior year

thePITman

Marquael Parks, Orrville
Not as high of a projectable, college prospect as others due to his lack of size, but still one of the best HS running backs in Ohio.

lasalle9802

Gi'Bran Payne - LaSalle. Best player on the D2 state championship team as an undersized sophomore. Averaged > 10 yards a carry, very good receiving back, and was better than the senior B10 commit in every way. On defense was a leading tackler and added 5 or so sacks with a few pick 6's. Oh not to mention he did it all with a cast on his broken wrist.

Just picked up an offer from Penn State

Marquael Parks, Orrville
Not as high of a projectable, college prospect as others due to his lack of size, but still one of the best HS running backs in Ohio.
This dude is elite. He reminds me of Akise Teague, hopefully without the issues. He’s fast, shifty and rarely takes a shot from anybody. He’s legit and should end up in mid major division one. Now the real question is if he’s returning to Orville?

cjb56

So many listed already are elite and deserving, but I will toss Avon's Devon Hunter into the mix. He is poised for a monster senior season.

TCSoup

Quintell Quinn / Cols. DeSales 1800+ as a Junior , D2 1st Team All Ohio RB , Central District 1st Team
6'2 190 4.55
Played both ways last year 101 Tackles and 13.5 TFL on the Defensive side.

Could have been selected 1st Team Defense also.

10+ D1 Offers including Cincinnati