Top Returning Players In Ohio???

open24

Who are the biggest impact players gonna be in the state this year? Either from your school, area or wherever you are familiar with?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jaylen Anderson from Perry. Anderson and Kiner are two stud 2021 RB's.

Who has a better year?
c6f6ed234066448b457013758a6f7a57.jpg
ee758a477896e77f81c031843beb8fde.jpg

Brandon McDonald 344 yds Cory Kiner 129 yds in Alter Bacon game last year. Kiner is good but I’ll take Brandon.

How about any top notch returning stud QB's?

Marlington returns CJ Greiner this year. Started as a sophomore earning all league and First team All Stark County both years. Not sure hes a division 1 kid tho Cornell is looking at him. He averaged 44 yards per punt with 8 inside the 20. Came within 80 yards of breaking school record while sitting 9 quarters due to large leads. His preference is to play baseball but is open minded. In football hes a dual threat with a great arm and very good runner. I think hes realistically a division 2 kid. Carrys a 4.0+ GPA.

How about any top notch returning stud QB's?

Tradition rich Massillon Washington returns excellent 3rd year starter QB AIDAN LONGWELL. Look for him to have a banner senior year. GO TIGERS!

Tradition rich Massillon Washington returns excellent 3rd year starter QB AIDAN LONGWELL. Look for him to have a banner senior year. GO TIGERS!
Rocket arm and Jayden Ballard out wide. Ballard a potential top 25 player nationally for 2021. I know the Tigers have some other weapons too but Longwell and Ballard are maybe the best QB/WR anywhere.

Rocket arm and Jayden Ballard out wide. Ballard a potential top 25 player nationally for 2021. I know the Tigers have some other weapons too but Longwell and Ballard are maybe the best QB/WR anywhere.

:thumb:GO TIGERS?

4 big names from the Akron area:
Traynum, the RB from Hoban
Shane Hamm, QB from Hoban
Tyler Scott, RB from Norton
Ethan Wright, RB from Manchester

4 big names from the Akron area:
Traynum, the RB from Hoban
Shane Hamm, QB from Hoban
Tyler Scott, RB from Norton
Ethan Wright, RB from Manchester
Tyler Scott and Ethan Wright are both major talents. Wright especially has a major offer list.

Trayanum is top 5, maybe #1 in 2020 class.

Hamm is solid but strikes me more as a great leader and game manager. May be unfair to say because he has more weapons than the DOD and they had a major Oline & Running game. He's a hard worker and great leader so will be anxious to see this year as maybe he has to take more on his shoulders. He's got a nice jewelry collection.

LOL did you just mention not only a player from Norton but one from Chester as a "Big name". My god:confused:
Two small school studs but would be studs at any level.

More studs at smaller schools...

Marquael Parks - RB - Orrville

Reid Carrico - LB/RB - Ironton *** crazy offer list

Looks like DCoach47 and open24 beat me to it:
Marquael Parks (Orrville)
Ethan Wright (Manchester)

Parks could win a Mr. Football before graduating.

State runners-up last year in Division 4, Girard won’t be nearly as good without All-Ohio QB Mark Waid (now competing for the starting job at Youngstown State).

But the Indians will return two standout seniors drawing some big school interest—WR/S/P Nick Malito, who’s already got an offer from YSU, and who has been talked about possibly moving to QB this fall; and OT/DL Haeden Gump, who’ll be a 4-year starter at 6’5”, 265.

Cincinnati Princeton's big 3
OT Paris Johnson Jr - Ohio State commit

DE Darrion Henry - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama

LB Jaheim Thomas - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama

Also LB Juan Jarrett - Offers from Georgia Tech, and Kansas

CB Elijah Eberhardt - Offers from Western Michigan, and Liberty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cincinnati Princeton's big 3
OT Paris Johnson Jr - Ohio State commit

DE Darrion Henry - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama

LB Jaheim Thomas - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama

Also LB Juan Jarrett - Offers from Georgia Tech, and Kansas

CB Elijah Eberhardt - Offers from Western Michigan, and Liberty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Wow, loaded squad. Nice to be able to pick up a 5 star OT.

Tyler Scott and Ethan Wright are both major talents. Wright especially has a major offer list.

Trayanum is top 5, maybe #1 in 2020 class.

Hamm is solid but strikes me more as a great leader and game manager. May be unfair to say because he has more weapons than the DOD and they had a major Oline & Running game. He's a hard worker and great leader so will be anxious to see this year as maybe he has to take more on his shoulders. He's got a nice jewelry collection.

Trayanum is a chiseled thoroughbred, his burst at his size is unbelievable. When he gets in the open field it's a sight to behold. Hamm typically gets dismissed by folks outside the Hoban community, but he's one of the best returning QB's in OH; just a grinder, a great leader, great feel and smarts, can run it and is a very underrated passer. His coaches wouldn't trade him for anyone. Two other high-end seniors at Hoban are TE Caden Clark (committed to Alabama) and LB Devin Hightower (offers from Michigan, Mich St, Cincy, Iowa, Rutgers, Pitt, Toledo and a handful of other MAC schools).