Top Returning Players In Ohio???

Who has a better year?
c6f6ed234066448b457013758a6f7a57.jpg
ee758a477896e77f81c031843beb8fde.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Seems Kiner can add Ohio State to his offer list per his Twitter. Congrats!

Cincinnati Princeton's big 3
OT Paris Johnson Jr - Ohio State commit

DE Darrion Henry - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama

LB Jaheim Thomas - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama

Also LB Juan Jarrett - Offers from Georgia Tech, and Kansas

CB Elijah Eberhardt - Offers from Western Michigan, and Liberty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This team should be winning State Titles...if these kids are as good as projected

I can't argue against that. I only saw him once last year, and it was in the State Final. Wow, what a stud. Also I was extremely impressed with the QB coming back from Kenston.

I would think Prater is the top returning 2020 QB and Jutahn McClain the top returning 2020 RB in SW OH. Cincinnati area is loaded.

Cincinnati Princeton's big 3
OT Paris Johnson Jr - Ohio State commit

DE Darrion Henry - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama

LB Jaheim Thomas - Offers from LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama

Also LB Juan Jarrett - Offers from Georgia Tech, and Kansas

CB Elijah Eberhardt - Offers from Western Michigan, and Liberty

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What about DB Pete Baker? He has D1 offers I think.

I thought he transferred to Winton Woods. Winton Woods is loaded and the whole SWO

I checked around and he did. Is Winton Woods loaded enough to win the D2 state title? Seems like the trophy is just being handed to Hoban and a little talk about Massilon Washington but thats it.

I keep hearing that SWO is loaded but I think all the wealth is in a couple of places. I think the GCL talent level is way down. Not hearing too much about traditional powers like Wayne and Trotwood having highly recruited talent.

Terion Stewart
Sandusky High School

2731 yards rushing
39 rushing TD’s

Also qualified for state in wrestling as a first year wrestler and recently ran a 10.85 100M in track. Got to see him play Cade Stover and his Lexington team. Stover didn’t look like Mr.Football when Terion was bullying him for yards or out running him.

Terion Stewart
Sandusky High School

2731 yards rushing
39 rushing TD’s

Also qualified for state in wrestling as a first year wrestler and recently ran a 10.85 100M in track. Got to see him play Cade Stover and his Lexington team. Stover didn’t look like Mr.Football when Terion was bullying him for yards or out running him.
What grad class and approx size?

Trayanum is a chiseled thoroughbred, his burst at his size is unbelievable. When he gets in the open field it's a sight to behold. Hamm typically gets dismissed by folks outside the Hoban community, but he's one of the best returning QB's in OH; just a grinder, a great leader, great feel and smarts, can run it and is a very underrated passer. His coaches wouldn't trade him for anyone. Two other high-end seniors at Hoban are TE Caden Clark (committed to Alabama) and LB Devin Hightower (offers from Michigan, Mich St, Cincy, Iowa, Rutgers, Pitt, Toledo and a handful of other MAC schools).

Add returning junior LB Ollison who just picked up offers from Michigan and Arkansas yesterday. More coming.

I keep hearing that SWO is loaded but I think all the wealth is in a couple of places. I think the GCL talent level is way down. Not hearing too much about traditional powers like Wayne and Trotwood having highly recruited talent.

It just wouldn't be the same if you didn't say this every year.

I checked around and he did. Is Winton Woods loaded enough to win the D2 state title? Seems like the trophy is just being handed to Hoban and a little talk about Massilon Washington but thats it.

The talent level posted definitely qualifies as loaded. Much like the 17 team.
Then you see Hoban returns an OSU, Alabama, UM, UM and that's just for starters. Unbelievable.

Would love to buy a drink for whoever unseats them.

Add returning junior LB Ollison who just picked up offers from Michigan and Arkansas yesterday. More coming.
Yep, there's the Hoban machine in action. Kid is a great athlete and had a solid year as a soph on a loaded D and the offers will pour in.

20 minutes west, Wadsworth has a returning 2nd Team All-Ohio LB, Jack Grice. Similar measurables but has an incredible season of film yet who has heard of him? If he played at Hoban would have a huge offer list.

No knock on Ollison, he's poised for a breakout year. Just saying those offers are based on projection and schools trying to build a pipeline to Hoban.

Yep, there's the Hoban machine in action. Kid is a great athlete and had a solid year as a soph on a loaded D and the offers will pour in.

20 minutes west, Wadsworth has a returning 2nd Team All-Ohio LB, Jack Grice. Similar measurables but has an incredible season of film yet who has heard of him? If he played at Hoban would have a huge offer list.

No knock on Ollison, he's poised for a breakout year. Just saying those offers are based on projection and schools trying to build a pipeline to Hoban.

Very true on Ollison. He's a talented kid, but he had his share of struggles in his first year as a starter, but also flashed his potential. Not surprising for a sophomore starting on a D where the standard is very high, and the coaches expect a lot. I would expect a big jump for him in 2019.

Very true on Ollison. He's a talented kid, but he had his share of struggles in his first year as a starter, but also flashed his potential. Not surprising for a sophomore starting on a D where the standard is very high, and the coaches expect a lot. I would expect a big jump for him in 2019.
Not easy to settle in as an underclassman in a spotlight program like Hoban. There were some other area Soph's that dealt with similar circumstances but obviously the coaches have big plans for those kids if they are on the field as sophomores or frosh.

Great point. You obviously follow the college recruiting game.

For example jr to be Andrew Wilson Lamp is ranked as the 4th best wr prospect in the statewide 2021 class according on the 247 board and is getting D1 offers. He was Massillon's #5 wr last year with only like 8 career receptions. (Ballard is currently ranked #2 behind Styles at Pick Central).

HS football it is more about production. You can win with those guys.
College is more about projections based on physical measurables.

Great point. You obviously follow the college recruiting game.

For example jr to be Andrew Wilson Lamp is ranked as the 4th best wr prospect in the statewide 2021 class according on the 247 board and is getting D1 offers. He was Massillon's #5 wr last year with only like 8 career receptions. (Ballard is currently ranked #2 behind Styles at Pick Central).

HS football it is more about production. You can win with those guys.

College is more about projections based on physical measurables.
How can anyone be ranked ahead of Ballard? Styles is very good but isn't Ballard more of a size/speed specimen? I didn't think Styles was as big. Ballard more of an outside guy than Styles?

Colerain has some talent left from last year's team but I'd say it's more on a MAC, CUSA, AAC level with some D 2/3, NAIA talent. Even last year's loaded squad didn't have any Power 5 commits that I can think of.

Princeton and Winton Woods seem to have the largest collections of bonafide blue chip/5 star type players coming back in the Southwest.

Trayanum is a stud. Plays RB and Safety... I think he's a dynamite safety.

And LB.. CB...in the title game....some WR. ..sells popcorn....best player Ive seen in the state personally since a kid named charles woodson got us for 228 and 4 td on the ground in a playoff game.

So Traynum

Princeton and Winton Woods seem to have the largest collections of bonafide blue chip/5 star type players coming back in the Southwest.

Winton Woods would be favored in a game with Princeton Home or Away. But this game would sell out so quick with all the talent on both teams

The big name, high recruit guys dont make a team. Having great role players is crucial in high school football.

Great call on McClain. 290 yards Colerain, last year. Even the Cincy fans are not mentioning him.

Agreed on McClain! I had my doubts on his stats when the competition was not too stiff early in the season. That 90ish yard run against Colerain last year made a full believer out of me. Can't think of any backfields across Ohio he wouldn't be a starter in-maybe a handful where he would have to share carries some. Hope he can stay healthy this year as I think Fairfield is going to lean on him a lot, especially early in the season.

Will be interested in keeping tabs on his recruitment. Does he go to a high caliber program and perhaps sit a year or go somewhere that will make him a featured piece as freshman?

The
Agreed on McClain! I had my doubts on his stats when the competition was not too stiff early in the season. That 90ish yard run against Colerain last year made a full believer out of me. Can't think of any backfields across Ohio he wouldn't be a starter in-maybe a handful where he would have to share carries some. Hope he can stay healthy this year as I think Fairfield is going to lean on him a lot, especially early in the season.

Will be interested in keeping tabs on his recruitment. Does he go to a high caliber program and perhaps sit a year or go somewhere that will make him a featured piece as freshman?

That 90 yard run was one of the best that I have seen, considering who the opponent was. He was still pulling away when he crossed the goal line.

Two years ago, in the playoffs, Colrain’s speed back had a 90+ breakaway wversus St X. He hit the corner and bam he was gone. He was not a priority last year.

Last edited:
That 90 yard run was one of the best that I have seen, considering who the opponent was. He was still pulling away when he crossed the goal line.

Two years ago, in the playoffs, Colrain’s speed back had a 90+ breakaway wversus St X.

Miyan Williams went 98 yards at Upper Arlington last season. It was a heck of a run. McClain and Williams aee going to be a heck of a 1/2 punch. Oops I mean could had been. My bad. :cool:

WW has a few good kids. Hoban is mostly big time D1. Hoban graduates 4 signed D1 athletes. They will probably lose 4 signed D1 athletes the next year and so on.