Top Receivers for 2020 Season?

Cam Thompson and Terrence Thomas from Boardman will be a very good duo. Both had great sophomore seasons.

West Branch:
Josh Gregory 6'6" SR
Andrew Coffee 6'4" SR
David McKiever 5'10" speedster SR
Nick Wilson 6'2" JR

So West Branch had these 4 and one of the top QBs from the QB thread and finished 2-8? Maybe 1 WR sure but not all 4.
Crying shame i'll tell you, 2-8 . Under any other staff i would say 6-4 , 7-3 .Bottom line out coached !
To make you happy I'll pick McKeiver and Gregory , but the thread says top receiver's 2020 , could be the league ,county ,State doesn't say either way .

Crying shame i'll tell you, 2-8 . Under any other staff i would say 6-4 , 7-3 .Bottom line out coached !
To make you happy I'll pick McKeiver and Gregory , but the thread says top receiver's 2020 , could be the league ,county ,State doesn't say either way .
Fair enough. Some of them don’t have HUDL links either so can’t really evaluate them ourselves.

Elks have its top 2 WRs coming back. Linkhart (6'5") had 78 catches & 1017 yards and Smith (6'3") had 50 catches & 633 yards. Elks have all 4 starting WRs back along with QB Harrison so should have a good offense this year.

Elijah Brown out of Wayne.. 6'6 225 great speed and hands more of a TE than WR but at Huber fits the role of WR.. Hope they look to him more this year especially in the red zone..

DJ Moore from Worthington Christian had 1,123 yards and 12 touchdowns on 52 catches in his first year of playing football in 2019. He’ll be a junior.

Barrett Labus, Wadsworth. Could have 1000 yards receiving and 1000 yards rushing. One of the most explosive players in the state and a super sleeper Mr. Football candidate. Not a household name but if he can stay healthy all season, he'll put up video game numbers.