Top Ohio 8th graders and high schools

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just trying to be realistic. I'm thinking football will go on as scheduled, just because OHSAA will be totally broke and Ohio is a football state. Can't really see multiple teams sitting in a hot gymnasium in the middle of a pandemic. I was just hoping that specializing in one sport is a gamble. If a kid is tough enough to wrestle, he should really participate in football. If the season is allowed to happen, which I highly doubt. That experience of being on a team will be forever lost in that young mans life. I will always agree that best football players are wrestlers. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just wanting the most for kids and their high school experience.

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just trying to be realistic. I'm thinking football will go on as scheduled, just because OHSAA will be totally broke and Ohio is a football state. Can't really see multiple teams sitting in a hot gymnasium in the middle of a pandemic. I was just hoping that specializing in one sport is a gamble. If a kid is tough enough to wrestle, he should really participate in football. If the season is allowed to happen, which I highly doubt. That experience of being on a team will be forever lost in that young mans life. I will always agree that best football players are wrestlers. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just wanting the most for kids and their high school experience.
Apology accepted. You can leave now Have a great day