Top Ohio 8th graders and high schools

covidsucks

Moderated User
I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just trying to be realistic. I'm thinking football will go on as scheduled, just because OHSAA will be totally broke and Ohio is a football state. Can't really see multiple teams sitting in a hot gymnasium in the middle of a pandemic. I was just hoping that specializing in one sport is a gamble. If a kid is tough enough to wrestle, he should really participate in football. If the season is allowed to happen, which I highly doubt. That experience of being on a team will be forever lost in that young mans life. I will always agree that best football players are wrestlers. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just wanting the most for kids and their high school experience.

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just trying to be realistic. I'm thinking football will go on as scheduled, just because OHSAA will be totally broke and Ohio is a football state. Can't really see multiple teams sitting in a hot gymnasium in the middle of a pandemic. I was just hoping that specializing in one sport is a gamble. If a kid is tough enough to wrestle, he should really participate in football. If the season is allowed to happen, which I highly doubt. That experience of being on a team will be forever lost in that young mans life. I will always agree that best football players are wrestlers. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, just wanting the most for kids and their high school experience.
Apology accepted. You can leave now Have a great day

Testerli

Sounds like you need to take your little Johnny and go play Basketball

OddJob

Real simple Bud, this corona virus BS is nothing more than about control and politics, after the election it will all be sugar plums and ferries once again