Top Non-Qualifiers among Incoming Freshman?

i just read a quute from fred rouse today and he said that he got a qualifyin score on his latest ACT and will be eligible this coming season.

Anyone know what happened to Antown Hight? (besides getting abused in the state championship game)

PanthaBrotha4 said:
Yes i am almost certain that you have to pay your own way, which makes this story wierd, b/c freddie is in a financial bind with his personal life situation....

Freddie will qualify for every government assistance program ever created. It shouldn't be much of an issue.

sehs95 said:
Anyone know what happened to Antown Hight? (besides getting abused in the state championship game)

I understand terrible grades and nobody offered him. I seem to have heard somewhere he is walking on at Akron or something.

BTW, Georgia lost Jamar Bryant to academics for the 2nd straight year. He failed to qualify out of high school, went to Hargraive Military Academcy last year and failed to qualify again. They were really counting on him to make an immediate impact at Safety...

Georgia now has 5 recruits academically ineligible in this years class. That would definitely have hindered their ranking last February...