Top Division I and II Teams for upcoming year

Freshmen Superstar Jay Hayes from Madeira looks like one of the top tennis players in the state. Also Danny Succo another Freshmen sensation for Madeira.

Keep an eye on these guys!

the nine seniors that will be returning also led NR to a league title last year. And no one cares about football in New Richmond Our quarterback is the coaches son so he gets the starting position. What school is it that you go to that you think might beat our tennis team. oh and i think our soccer team has the last nine years under there belt for winning league too.
Based on your 2nd sentence, I'll guess that you're one of the seniors on the team. Personally I have no idea how good everyone else's tennis teams will be so I can't say who will beat NR or who NR will beat. The reason I wrote is because I saw some of the same language coming from you that I saw from some of your football players and we saw how great they turned out. I'm just cautioning you not to make the same dumb mistakes they did.

And I'm not sure I'd cite the soccer team as inspiration. Maybe my memory is a little hazy but didn't that entire team get suspended for several games last season? Take my advice dude - you guys have got to realize how destructive the lousy attitudes of many senior athletes in other sports have been to NR's teams and act different from them. It sounds like you've got the potential to compete deep into the season, wouldn't it be silly to blow your shot because of arrogance and the other dumb behaviors that tripped up some recent NR teams?

well...only three soccer players got suspended from the team for a few games. the school board mis handled the situation. The seniors on the soccer team did care about there season, they made a dumb mistake out of school and had to pay for it. I dont know even why the fottball was in this argument, you can't blame the seniors for all the football teams problems. I can give you one problem and its the quarterback, if you ever watched one of our games, have you noticed how the quarterback ran away from being sacked, but then just lost 10-20 yards when he got sacked. The team would have been alright. Reardon has alright arm strength and precision but he doesnt know what to do when hes out of the pocket. If the team had a quarterback that utilized ore of recievers than one, maybe we could have won.

i do understand where you would be coming from with the football team and will take the adive not to get to cocky. and the soccer team still ended up going 10-0 in there league and undefeated in the season so even though the seniors were out for three games the team was still strong enough to win there games

ok im honestly getting sick over here listening to how 'good' your soccer team is. i know almost everything about cincinnati soccer, and not once has new richmond come up in discussion of the good teams in the area. you guys schedule easy games and win, congradulations.

lol

ok im honestly getting sick over here listening to how 'good' your soccer team is. i know almost everything about cincinnati soccer, and not once has new richmond come up in discussion of the good teams in the area. you guys schedule easy games and win, congradulations.

wow man, i just said we were dominate in our league, and usually we do play some tough team. apparently if you knew everything about soccer you would know that. you dip ----. most of the time division 1 soccer is talked about, you never hear a word about divison 2. amazing huh?

I usually talk about division 3 smart***. And Turpin killed you guys in the SECTIONAL FINALS! It's no great feat getting one of the worst seeds in the tournament, if you even got one! I'd like to see you come inside the 275 and play some of the better d2/d3 teams like Indian Hill, Finneytown, Wyoming, Madeira, CHCA*, Summit, Seven Hills, Turpin....oh wait they killed you already :-(.

*technically outside the 275 loop, but don't play like they are!

guess what

since we are all starting to talk about soccer... my high school won state championships in both girls and boys soccer... so where do i go to school?

middletown will get 2nd or 3rd in the GMC

the four teams in the top of the gmc will be sycamore, 1st. middletown, princeton, or lakota west at 2nd. it all depends on what they do in the tourney. broda and i will both win our bracket. noones even got a set off of us in the gmc yet.

Vandalia Butler boys tennis team, number one in the dayton area ,6th overall in d1, led by sophmore andy jackson 23-0. next year 5 returning varsity players.

Vandalia Butler will get smacked around every year by St X. X is the standard and VB will probably never win a court against the Bombers. Sorry but the truth hurts sometimes. Jackson got beat by Ramaswamy 6-2,6-1. That means Jackson would be the 4th or 5th best player on X's team.

Vandalia Butler will get smacked around every year by St X. X is the standard and VB will probably never win a court against the Bombers. Sorry but the truth hurts sometimes. Jackson got beat by Ramaswamy 6-2,6-1. That means Jackson would be the 4th or 5th best player on X's team.

yea maybe last year in singles, this year jackson is going in doubles with heller. and plus that was last year, jackson wasnt undefeated last year, only time will tell my friend.