Top 14U baseball players to watch in the Dayton Ohio area?

Dirtbagfan

There are always 14U kids that are going to be freshman next year in the Dayton Ohio that are going to make there varsity squad. If you want name some from all over the state. Put what high school they will attend 2019-2020. I only want to see freshman that have a legit shot of making there varsity squad.

thePITman

I am going out on a limb and say dirtbagfan's son......
Great first post by Dirtbagfan.

To answer Dirtbagfan's question, you may want to check out PrepBaseballReport's website. Check some showcase results, and follow them on Twitter. Normally they do a good job of covering the players who attend their events.

thavoice

Great first post by Dirtbagfan.

To answer Dirtbagfan's question, you may want to check out PrepBaseballReport's website. Check some showcase results, and follow them on Twitter. Normally they do a good job of covering the players who attend their events.
We faced a dirtbag team this past summer at the 13 yr old level......
Me is thinking this guy is trolling for someone to bring up his son's name some how.....

Last edited:

Dirtbagfan

Lol. Pretty sure the only Trolls are those who have to turn every thread into drama. FYI I have no kids that play baseball. I am a fan of Ohio high school sports. Simply wanted to know about any upcoming talent in the Dayton area. BTW I live near Dayton and like to follow those players.

This is great!! Please post all in one spot so the privates can get to them in the right Jr High so they aren't as expensive on the competitive balance sheet next year.

Barrell roll

Lol. Pretty sure the only Trolls are those who have to turn every thread into drama. FYI I have no kids that play baseball. I am a fan of Ohio high school sports. Simply wanted to know about any upcoming talent in the Dayton area. BTW I live near Dayton and like to follow those players.
As a fan of High School baseball in Dayton, who are the more talented players in the area?