Top 100 NFL Players of all time

I’d personally go 1. Brady (Ability to control game at line of scrimmage is only matched by my #2) 2. Manning (Brady’s closer to Manning in terms of regular season dominance than Peyton is to Brady in terms of postseason dominance) 3. LT (goat defensive player) 4. Rice 5. Montana

IMO the ONLY defensive player I would put ahead of Bruce Smith is Lawrence Taylor. I think Smith was better then Reggie White and definitely better then Allan Page. Hell, Munoz never could block him.

Very hard to compare eras. Especially for QB's and WR's. The numbers QB's put up today would not even be remotely possible under the pre-1978 rules or even into the early 2000's.

Very hard to compare eras. Especially for QB's and WR's. The numbers QB's put up today would not even be remotely possible under the pre-1978 rules or even into the early 2000's.
It is. People blatantly ignore the passing spike that occurred in the mid 2000s. I keep seeing people compare younger qbs stats over the first 3-4 years to guys like Favre, Manning, Brady, Brees, etc. and it’s just flat out stupid. QBs that debuted even in the early 2000s are obviously not going to have the same stats as a QB that debuted in the late 2010s.