Top 100 clubs in the USA

It's great to see a local club "CUP" in the top 20 of this list at 19. Also seeing a former CUP DOC's club in the top 10 "The Nationals". Congrats to both of this clubs and to Indy Premier for making the list too.

Nobody cares, Coach Cup, in particular if it comes from you now that we’re well over a decade into your pro-Cup BS propaganda. If only there were a list of top poaching clubs . . . . If that were the case, maybe CUP could garner a number 1 ranking.

Nobody cares, Coach Cup, in particular if it comes from you now that we’re well over a decade into your pro-Cup BS propaganda. If only there were a list of top poaching clubs . . . . If that were the case, maybe CUP could garner a number 1 ranking.
I posted it to celebrate all the great clubs in the area and people from our area. Its a real shame you are so bitter that your club must not have been listed. Your poaching comment is funny though exactly how is that done when players are free to chose what club to play for? Maybe your head is stuck somewhere and you just cant see the good. Doesn't matter either way to me its just great seeing local clubs being recognized on a national scale.

I posted it to celebrate all the great clubs in the area and people from our area. Its a real shame you are so bitter that your club must not have been listed. Your poaching comment is funny though exactly how is that done when players are free to chose what club to play for? Maybe your head is stuck somewhere and you just cant see the good. Doesn't matter either way to me its just great seeing local clubs being recognized on a national scale.
Coach Cup, I have no real horse/club in this race. To your point, though, yes, they “are free to chose”; however, there is an ethical line that some clubs respect and others disregard. Based upon my observations/experience, the highest level Cup teams frequently do not improve themselves organically from within (thus often times perhaps betraying the Gold/Black players/families), rather they actively and shamelessly poach (not through tryouts), leading to a poached player “choosing” to join the Evil Empire. I guess, in a nerdy, Star Wars-kind-of-way, I’m in favor of the resistance.

Last edited:
Vedderhead is spot on.

CUP coaches were at our game a few weeks ago. They have one player on the GA that is planning on leaving. CUP GA made an offer to a player on the team that we were playing that day. She's a great player, mentioned here frequently by Empty Cup, in regards to her HS play. We beat our opponents fairly easily that day. CUP GA invited several players from our team to join the GA team for a practice.--Not unexpected, our team just a few weeks prior, had scorched a CUP team--Gotta try to make sure that doesn't happen again!!

One of our players accepted their offer to join the GA. Did they have players on their current Gold team (FYI-current hierarchy in our age is GA/Gold/Black/South I) that are as good/better than that player? You bet they did--I know most of those Gold players from when we were at CUP and saw Gold play in Arizona at PRO in MAR 2022-they played immediately before our team. The player from our team that they made the offer to, plays the same position as one of those better players on Gold. And again, same old CUP story, approaching out of club players by enlisting their current players to act as poaching agents. There are many great life lessons in sports--that is not one of them, or maybe, conversely it is??????

In May 2021, the CUP girls coaches sent out an email to each of their teams (not sure if CUP boys did this). One of the points was the hierarchy at CUP is: Club/Age Group/Team/Individual Player. I think we all realize this to an extent. But to come out and state it--what arrogance, especially when their website, at the time, read, "the #1 Club for Player Development". HAH--NO, more accurately, per the CUP email, the #1 Club for Club Development. Hierarchy at the time: GA, Gold, Black, North I, South I. 16 players that I knew personally, from Gold, Black, and North I in our age group, left that year, to go to other teams. They lost an entire team in that age group and now have no North I. Parents do catch on. Parents--build your Parent Network within and across clubs.

My last child to play for CUP is a talented player. Top scorer goals/assist on every CUP team she was on. While at CUP, she was moved up to a higher team between Fall and Spring Seasons, arranged by her "current" and "to be" coaches. I was told she was moved up. I received an email from the league in which she was to play, stating that her transfer had been done incorrectly. I brought this up to her "to be" coach, because I had not done anything with the transfer and was not sure what, if anything, I needed to do. "To be" coach said they couldn't discuss it with me and the Assistant Director would be contacting me.

This is from the email, I received from the CUP girls Assistant Director----

"The league "XXXX" accidentally sent out an email to every single parent in their database with the transfer rules. This was not an email aimed at players who have been / will be guest playing with other teams. By their mistake it went out to everyone, which I understand is very confusing."

(Not true. No one else got this email except me. I asked every parent I saw, on several different CUP girls teams.)

"At this point we are not looking to transfers players from one team to another team. The "XXXX higher team" team already has "XX number" girls on their roster and though they have some injuries, we are not looking to add more players to their roster at this point in time. We also believe the "XXcurrent team she is on" would be in a better place with "my daughters name" on their roster and playing with their team. This does not mean we don't want to create opportunities for "my daughter's name" to practice or play with the "XX" team, as she in our opinion is one of the players who deserves those opportunities based on her play with "XXX her current" team."

"the current team she is on would be in a better place with her on the roster"--that's trash--Of course they were in a better place with her on it--but I am paying (a lot) for my child's development, and the current team was doing little to nothing for her development. A wasted season. And the team she would have been placed on would have greatly benefitted from her playing on it--they won every game in which she subbed for them. She made significant contributions to that team, in both offensive and defensive positions, scoring in every game, except for the sole game in which she was played in CB for the entire game. AND the players with the injuries referred to in the email were out for the remainder of the season.

So, no, from my experience, and others I know, (16 kids don't leave three teams, in the same age group within a club for no reason--BTW-additional players also left these three teams--I'm just not certain as to the specifics with those players ) there is little to no promotion from within, and little to no organic development--or is CUPs training just not up to par with other clubs, so that external players that were previously not offered spots at CUP, are then subsequently offered spots? This is how a top 20 National Team functions ? Very sad. Very wrong.

Pitchmom- so no organic growth at CUP they only poach? Lol well all 16 of the players I had in an age group on the CU side got CUP offers when I stopped head coaching. I also know CUP does look intetnal and external. Call it poaching if you wish but the players are not forced to play anywhere and it comes off as sour grapes that your lil Susie was not offered. Name another club in our area with as much success at the college level and national team level... I will wait....

I posted what I did to congradulate the clubs and people that worked hard to help kids make their dreams come true. I know a club that poached a whole team and coach when they first started they had success early and since then have been average as a club. Then they fired said coach a season or two later. They refuse to play in state cup and avoid great local competition but will travel hours away for a match. So please dont lecture me about poaching or whats fair. If CUP violated any recruiting rules then report them. If they didnt then it comes off as bitter.

CUP has very much dropped off in the last couple years. Not shocking after BP, DR, and other notable exits.

If you watch their games they are very kickball style now.

Have also heard they use out of state players instead of their own second team kids even when available for games.

Whatever it takes to win...

CUP has very much dropped off in the last couple years. Not shocking after BP, DR, and other notable exits.

If you watch their games they are very kickball style now.

Have also heard they use out of state players instead of their own second team kids even when available for games.

Whatever it takes to win...
I always chuckle when folks say “kickball style”. Being a little more direct going to goal is not the same as “kickball”.
Cup boys do own cincy soccer.
Girls is more spread out. KHA ECNL seems to be the best IMO. But the girls side in cincy is definitely more spread out. Cup teams not as strong since the GA came into effect, which is understandable.

I always chuckle when folks say “kickball style”. Being a little more direct going to goal is not the same as “kickball”.
Girls is more spread out. KHA ECNL seems to be the best IMO. But the girls side in cincy is definitely more spread out. Cup teams not as strong since the GA came into effect, which is understandable.

looking at the encl standings kings hammer is near the bottom in every age group it looks like. Seems Ohio Elite is having more success?

I agree that KHA is growing. I am not a fan of youth sports being for profit. As for the ECNL- Locally OE they have a great 05 team for sure. I was privileged to have coached many of them over the years but I stopped being a head coach and I guess according to a previous poster OE "poached" them from another club.. LOL JK While I am not an OE fan for may reasons I do support the kids that have chosen to play for them or any club. Again the original post was to celebrate the clubs that have been recognized as being in the top 100 in the country.

Pitchmom- so no organic growth at CUP they only poach? Lol well all 16 of the players I had in an age group on the CU side got CUP offers when I stopped head coaching. I also know CUP does look intetnal and external. Call it poaching if you wish but the players are not forced to play anywhere and it comes off as sour grapes that your lil Susie was not offered. Name another club in our area with as much success at the college level and national team level... I will wait....

I posted what I did to congradulate the clubs and people that worked hard to help kids make their dreams come true. I know a club that poached a whole team and coach when they first started they had success early and since then have been average as a club. Then they fired said coach a season or two later. They refuse to play in state cup and avoid great local competition but will travel hours away for a match. So please dont lecture me about poaching or whats fair. If CUP violated any recruiting rules then report them. If they didnt then it comes off as bitter.
Coach CUP (BTW, like that moniker):

"Pitchmom- so no organic growth at CUP they only poach?"

I said, in my opinion, little to no organic growth. This has been my first hand experience. Others, as noted on this thread and other threads, appear to agree with that. And, I am not stating that everything that CUP does is poaching. When potential players come to tryouts and are offered a position that is not poaching. When coaches go to other teams' games and then have their current players act as agents to recruit players from other teams, that, in my opinion, is poaching.

"Lol well all 16 of the players I had in an age group on the CU side got CUP offers when I stopped head coaching."

This is what happens every year at U11-First CUP year at CU, because there are more CUP slots to fill than there are CU players on the top CU teams.

CUP North Silo has Sycamore/Mason and Lakota/Monroe (does CU Lebanon even really exist anymore?) . North fields a minimum of three CUP teams to start (before CUP brings North and South together in subsequent years): North I, North II, North III. etc. So yes, almost all if not all, of the top team players from SM and LM get CUP offers--but which level team-and who/how do they bring in players for the other positions? How long do those original CU players stay on that team??--And, I do get it, that at that age, to gauge a players potential/ability can be difficult. But, again, I have seen talented players left on CUP II to bring in outside players to CUP I, that are at the same level of play/ability as the CUP II player (or new players brought into CUP II, when there are equal/better current players on CUP III).

Same at CUP South. South Silo fields CUP South I and South II--So all CUSE top team players get a CUP offer--again which level team, and how does CUP field the other spots?

My "lil Susie" at age 12 to me--" I don't understand why "Sally" is on this team ("lil Susie's" team), and "Sylvia" (on lower CUP team) is not. Anyone can see "Sylvia" is a much better player-everyone on the team thinks so." That was a fun parenting moment, NOT! Well, most of the parents had definite opinions and thoughts as to why "Sally" was on the team, and no one thought it was because of her play or abilities, because she honestly, and very obviously, did not play at the level of the other players on the team. "Lil Susie" now has a go to phrase for these types of situations-- "the CUP fix is on".

"and it comes off as sour grapes that your lil Susie was not offered."

"was not offered????" You shouldn't assume. After CUP told her, and us, that they were going to move her up but did not, My "lil Susie" did get an offer for the higher time, after the next round of tryouts. She took it and said she would give CUP one more year. The next year she also got an offer for the higher team, but was adamant about turning that offer down (for many reasons) and accepting one of her other offers. We agreed with her. and supported her.

17 players (more left-but I'm not sure about their specifics-quit soccer, went to other teams, family move?) left CUP in our age group in 2021-4 Gold, 4 Black, 8 North I, 1 South I, to go to other teams. And I've heard more have left Black this year as well. That's a lot of sour grapes! Maybe CUP needs to look for more skilled Vignerons--maybe they have over the last two years. IF you were DOC, VP, etc, you wouldn't think there were serious issues around this large number of departures to other clubs within the same age group, over a few teams???????

"Name another club in our area with as much success at the college level and national team level... I will wait...."

That is not one of my top criteria to look for in a club. I'm not really concerned or interested in this statistic, as I find it to have little meaning. Why? Because those players that play on the college and national team levels have inborn characteristics that would have made them just as successful at other clubs in this area.

1) innate genetic high level athletic/agility abilities
2) innate drive, perseverance, desire to win, and aggressive tendencies
3) personal training with skilled soccer trainers on the side

CUP can't create these. They can help to develop these, but so can other coaches. And there are a lot of really good coaches in this area.

Coach CUP (BTW, like that moniker):

"Pitchmom- so no organic growth at CUP they only poach?"

I said, in my opinion, little to no organic growth. This has been my first hand experience. Others, as noted on this thread and other threads, appear to agree with that. And, I am not stating that everything that CUP does is poaching. When potential players come to tryouts and are offered a position that is not poaching. When coaches go to other teams' games and then have their current players act as agents to recruit players from other teams, that, in my opinion, is poaching.

"Lol well all 16 of the players I had in an age group on the CU side got CUP offers when I stopped head coaching."

This is what happens every year at U11-First CUP year at CU, because there are more CUP slots to fill than there are CU players on the top CU teams.

CUP North Silo has Sycamore/Mason and Lakota/Monroe (does CU Lebanon even really exist anymore?) . North fields a minimum of three CUP teams to start (before CUP brings North and South together in subsequent years): North I, North II, North III. etc. So yes, almost all if not all, of the top team players from SM and LM get CUP offers--but which level team-and who/how do they bring in players for the other positions? How long do those original CU players stay on that team??--And, I do get it, that at that age, to gauge a players potential/ability can be difficult. But, again, I have seen talented players left on CUP II to bring in outside players to CUP I, that are at the same level of play/ability as the CUP II player (or new players brought into CUP II, when there are equal/better current players on CUP III).

Same at CUP South. South Silo fields CUP South I and South II--So all CUSE top team players get a CUP offer--again which level team, and how does CUP field the other spots?

My "lil Susie" at age 12 to me--" I don't understand why "Sally" is on this team ("lil Susie's" team), and "Sylvia" (on lower CUP team) is not. Anyone can see "Sylvia" is a much better player-everyone on the team thinks so." That was a fun parenting moment, NOT! Well, most of the parents had definite opinions and thoughts as to why "Sally" was on the team, and no one thought it was because of her play or abilities, because she honestly, and very obviously, did not play at the level of the other players on the team. "Lil Susie" now has a go to phrase for these types of situations-- "the CUP fix is on".

"and it comes off as sour grapes that your lil Susie was not offered."

"was not offered????" You shouldn't assume. After CUP told her, and us, that they were going to move her up but did not, My "lil Susie" did get an offer for the higher time, after the next round of tryouts. She took it and said she would give CUP one more year. The next year she also got an offer for the higher team, but was adamant about turning that offer down (for many reasons) and accepting one of her other offers. We agreed with her. and supported her.

17 players (more left-but I'm not sure about their specifics-quit soccer, went to other teams, family move?) left CUP in our age group in 2021-4 Gold, 4 Black, 8 North I, 1 South I, to go to other teams. And I've heard more have left Black this year as well. That's a lot of sour grapes! Maybe CUP needs to look for more skilled Vignerons--maybe they have over the last two years. IF you were DOC, VP, etc, you wouldn't think there were serious issues around this large number of departures to other clubs within the same age group, over a few teams???????

"Name another club in our area with as much success at the college level and national team level... I will wait...."

That is not one of my top criteria to look for in a club. I'm not really concerned or interested in this statistic, as I find it to have little meaning. Why? Because those players that play on the college and national team levels have inborn characteristics that would have made them just as successful at other clubs in this area.

CUP can't create these. They can help to develop these, but so can other coaches. And there are a lot of really good coaches in this area.
FYI I know CUP and CU very well.

A few things from what you said.

"When potential players come to tryouts and are offered a position that is not poaching. When coaches go to other teams' games and then have their current players act as agents to recruit players from other teams, that, in my opinion, is poaching."

As a former CUP and CU coach I can tell you this happens across the board I have seen parents used "agents" along with players to. If what they are doing is illegal then report it to Ohio Soccer if not then not sure what recourse there is. I know of know club that has not done this if CUP is more successful at it and the rest are doing it why are they more successful?

"This is what happens every year at U11-First CUP year at CU, because there are more CUP slots to fill than there are CU players on the top CU teams."

My team was U15 that this happened with and the next year some left and joined OE's ECNL team from what I have heard.

"My "lil Susie" at age 12 to me--" I don't understand why "Sally" is on this team ("lil Susie's" team), and "Sylvia" (on lower CUP team) is not. Anyone can see "Sylvia" is a much better player-everyone on the team thinks so." That was a fun parenting moment, NOT! "

WOW a team is made up of more than just all forwards, all backs or all goalies. Coaches look at many things when putting together a team not just who has the best offensive skills. If you think there is "the CUP fix is on" then you have no clue. I took kids that CUP cut onto my CU team and gave them new tools and they went back to CUP as starters. I also gave CUP my players when needed or they were promoted to say a fix is on is not true at all.

"You shouldn't assume. After CUP told her, and us, that they were going to move her up but did not, My "lil Susie" did get an offer for the higher time, after the next round of tryouts. "

Wow now that does sound like sour grapes. First off no coach at any club (but many do) say that an offer to a higher team is coming before tryouts. How does a coach know what the talent level is that is showing up also coaches do not know who is going to leave their team many times so the teams needs may shift.

"17 players (more left-but I'm not sure about their specifics-quit soccer, went to other teams, family move?) left CUP in our age group in 2021-4 Gold, 4 Black, 8 North I, 1 South I, to go to other teams. And I've heard more have left Black this year as well. That's a lot of sour grapes! Maybe CUP needs to look for more skilled Vignerons--maybe they have over the last two years. IF you were DOC, VP, etc, you wouldn't think there were serious issues around this large number of departures to other clubs within the same age group, over a few teams???????"

Again WOW.. You mention a "CUP fix" and then how players leave I guess the fix really doesn't exist really. The departure of players leaves opportunity for players to move up, right or for players to come from outside the club too. Players leave all clubs every year and think the grass is greener. Sometimes it is and sometimes its not and they return.

"

CUP can't create these. They can help to develop these, but so can other coaches. And there are a lot of really good coaches in this area."

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Developing players is what every coach / club wants to do and parents should want development too. Other coaches and clubs can do it also but CUP has had the most success and able to draw those types of players with the traits you listed because of the success they have had in developing these types of players. No other club in the Cincy area has been able to do it for whatever reason. So it begs the question why haven't they been able to duplicate it? Even when coaches leave CU / CUP they have not been able to duplicate the success of developing players for the next level. If it was easy don't you think all the clubs would do it.? So again why does it seem that CU / CUP is more successful at it if as you "so can other coaches"?

Youth sports has become a dirty business. All of the issues listed could apply to every club. Too much $$$ influencing clubs. The culture change at Kings Hammer happened very quickly once they became for profit. No longer concerned with player development and team culture; it’s now all about winning games. CUP GA is no different. It’s all marketing to attract “top talent” (AKA families who can spend $20k/ year on soccer) and until people stop buying it won’t stop.

FYI I know CUP and CU very well.

A few things from what you said.

"When potential players come to tryouts and are offered a position that is not poaching. When coaches go to other teams' games and then have their current players act as agents to recruit players from other teams, that, in my opinion, is poaching."

As a former CUP and CU coach I can tell you this happens across the board I have seen parents used "agents" along with players to. If what they are doing is illegal then report it to Ohio Soccer if not then not sure what recourse there is. I know of know club that has not done this if CUP is more successful at it and the rest are doing it why are they more successful?

"This is what happens every year at U11-First CUP year at CU, because there are more CUP slots to fill than there are CU players on the top CU teams."

My team was U15 that this happened with and the next year some left and joined OE's ECNL team from what I have heard.

"My "lil Susie" at age 12 to me--" I don't understand why "Sally" is on this team ("lil Susie's" team), and "Sylvia" (on lower CUP team) is not. Anyone can see "Sylvia" is a much better player-everyone on the team thinks so." That was a fun parenting moment, NOT! "

WOW a team is made up of more than just all forwards, all backs or all goalies. Coaches look at many things when putting together a team not just who has the best offensive skills. If you think there is "the CUP fix is on" then you have no clue. I took kids that CUP cut onto my CU team and gave them new tools and they went back to CUP as starters. I also gave CUP my players when needed or they were promoted to say a fix is on is not true at all.

"You shouldn't assume. After CUP told her, and us, that they were going to move her up but did not, My "lil Susie" did get an offer for the higher time, after the next round of tryouts. "

Wow now that does sound like sour grapes. First off no coach at any club (but many do) say that an offer to a higher team is coming before tryouts. How does a coach know what the talent level is that is showing up also coaches do not know who is going to leave their team many times so the teams needs may shift.

"17 players (more left-but I'm not sure about their specifics-quit soccer, went to other teams, family move?) left CUP in our age group in 2021-4 Gold, 4 Black, 8 North I, 1 South I, to go to other teams. And I've heard more have left Black this year as well. That's a lot of sour grapes! Maybe CUP needs to look for more skilled Vignerons--maybe they have over the last two years. IF you were DOC, VP, etc, you wouldn't think there were serious issues around this large number of departures to other clubs within the same age group, over a few teams???????"

Again WOW.. You mention a "CUP fix" and then how players leave I guess the fix really doesn't exist really. The departure of players leaves opportunity for players to move up, right or for players to come from outside the club too. Players leave all clubs every year and think the grass is greener. Sometimes it is and sometimes its not and they return.

"

CUP can't create these. They can help to develop these, but so can other coaches. And there are a lot of really good coaches in this area."

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Developing players is what every coach / club wants to do and parents should want development too. Other coaches and clubs can do it also but CUP has had the most success and able to draw those types of players with the traits you listed because of the success they have had in developing these types of players. No other club in the Cincy area has been able to do it for whatever reason. So it begs the question why haven't they been able to duplicate it? Even when coaches leave CU / CUP they have not been able to duplicate the success of developing players for the next level. If it was easy don't you think all the clubs would do it.? So again why does it seem that CU / CUP is more successful at it if as you "so can other coaches"?

"WOW a team is made up of more than just all forwards, all backs or all goalies. Coaches look at many things when putting together a team not just who has the best offensive skills."

Sally (higher team) played the SAME position as Sylvia (lower team), and Sylvia was a much better player and teammate. That's why "lil Susie" (and her teammates) made the comparison.

"If you think there is "the CUP fix is on" then you have no clue."

That is not what I said in my post. "Lil Susie" said that based on what she had seen. However, I wouldn't disagree with that comment, based on things I saw first hand. You have no idea what I saw, or my background, so you have no relevant basis to say I have no clue.

"Wow now that does sound like sour grapes. First off no coach at any club (but many do) say that an offer to a higher team is coming before tryouts. How does a coach know what the talent level is that is showing up also coaches do not know who is going to leave their team many times so the teams needs may shift."

AGAIN, not what I said in my previous post. CUP told her they were moving her up and made the roster change. Then backtracked and put her back on her original team. She still subbed for the upper team. This took place long before tryouts. She got the offer after tryouts that year and stayed. The following year she also got the offer, but made the decision to leave. There were many things that she (and us) didn't like, but it most definitely was not sour grapes.

"Again WOW.. You mention a "CUP fix" and then how players leave I guess the fix really doesn't exist really."

This sentence makes no sense. Players can leave because they feel the fix is in, unjustifiably so, for other players. The players, 17 minimum that year, that left from this specific girls CUP age group had many issues. I guess you would label that sour grapes--but incorrectly so. I've talked to many of those Parents that left--have you? You have no clue.

"WOW a team is made up of more than just all forwards, all backs or all goalies. Coaches look at many things when putting together a team not just who has the best offensive skills."

Sally (higher team) played the SAME position as Sylvia (lower team), and Sylvia was a much better player and teammate. That's why "lil Susie" (and her teammates) made the comparison.

"If you think there is "the CUP fix is on" then you have no clue."

That is not what I said in my post. "Lil Susie" said that based on what she had seen. However, I wouldn't disagree with that comment, based on things I saw first hand. You have no idea what I saw, or my background, so you have no relevant basis to say I have no clue.

"Wow now that does sound like sour grapes. First off no coach at any club (but many do) say that an offer to a higher team is coming before tryouts. How does a coach know what the talent level is that is showing up also coaches do not know who is going to leave their team many times so the teams needs may shift."

AGAIN, not what I said in my previous post. CUP told her they were moving her up and made the roster change. Then backtracked and put her back on her original team. She still subbed for the upper team. This took place long before tryouts. She got the offer after tryouts that year and stayed. The following year she also got the offer, but made the decision to leave. There were many things that she (and us) didn't like, but it most definitely was not sour grapes.

"Again WOW.. You mention a "CUP fix" and then how players leave I guess the fix really doesn't exist really."

This sentence makes no sense. Players can leave because they feel the fix is in, unjustifiably so, for other players. The players, 17 minimum that year, that left from this specific girls CUP age group had many issues. I guess you would label that sour grapes--but incorrectly so. I've talked to many of those Parents that left--have you? You have no clue.
We will agree to disagree on this and if a coach made a promise to move a player up before tryouts that's on the coach not the club. I have coached many years for CU and I know them very well.

Coach Cup, no shiite, you know CU well as a coach/advocate/insider/DB for years? Wow, good job with hiding it, that was never obvious . . . . And the coach never reflects on the club? What kind of exculpatory and lack of accountability BS is that? C’mon man, you’re still the biggest liability for Cup on this site . . .

I don't always see bitter ramblings about "poaching" players from a system that lets players pick their club but when I do, I am sure to see vedderhead chiming in!

Coach Cup, no shiite, you know CU well as a coach/advocate/insider/DB for years? Wow, good job with hiding it, that was never obvious . . . . And the coach never reflects on the club? What kind of exculpatory and lack of accountability BS is that? C’mon man, you’re still the biggest liability for Cup on this site . . .
Bitter that your club is not listed or what? LOL Get a grip.

Bitter that your club is not listed or what? LOL Get a grip.
Yes, Coach Cup! Keep posting to the detriment of your Evil Empire club. I have no club for the most part (although I root for the few remaining community clubs). To your point, though, I may have lost my grip years ago . . . . And, thus, here I am, trolling on Yappi . . . . But, I do sincerely care about the local club/soccer scene and, as such, would never let my kindred play for Cup . . . .