Top 10 in state/All divisions

You do realize Moeller just beat SVSM by 40?

I'll be excited to see a rematch in Columbus though. Moeller right now is head and shoulders above everyone else it seems. D1 is stacked this year though with the addition of SVSM. Gonna be a dogfight this year

There you go with Fenwick again :shrug: lmao. From your predictions so far CJ Napier is playing well as expected and as I stated 0 chance for Mr. Ohio. Jared Morris shooting 35% from 3 including a 0-5 game thats no Ray Allen. Sixth man Travis Dahm has played in 1 game lol. 80-90 points per game you predicted, so far they avg 63 so you are 17-27pts off as I said you would be lol and this is against a soft schedule the first 3 games. And now you have them #1 in the State :shrug: Get back to class Kid.

Listen here Jboob, I don't know why you Monroe folk think you're all smart. Congratulations! You correctly predicted that a high school senior wouldn't shoot as well as Ray Allen! Clearly you've also never heard of hyperbole, as 80-90 points a game was an obvious exaggeration. How are your Hornets doing this year? Irrelevant as always? Get back to your $9.50 an hour job, "kid."

Interested to hear why you feel Lutheran east and Harvest Prep are so good? They both took losses to Deer Park. Be interested to see how many from LE have to sit either the first or second half of he season. Also No way Cincy Taft shouldnt be on top 10.

Thanks for the input! I like Taft, and will look more into them. I have seen Harvest Prep two times already. New season, new year! Look out for them!

Listen here Jboob, I don't know why you Monroe folk think you're all smart. Congratulations! You correctly predicted that a high school senior wouldn't shoot as well as Ray Allen! Clearly you've also never heard of hyperbole, as 80-90 points a game was an obvious exaggeration. How are your Hornets doing this year? Irrelevant as always? Get back to your $9.50 an hour job, "kid."

Monroe is right where I predicted them to be around 4/5 in there lg. Not scoring 80 a game that u was dead serious on lmao by the way your boys posted 46 2nite another game far from 90. There went there #1 in the state ranking lol.

I agree. Great coach and a gritty hard working team. When I saw them this summer Cardinal Stritch beat Start both times by 12-15 and I do not consider Stritch a top 10 team in the state all divisions. In D3, maybe.

And where was this at? Had to be in the month of June which was six months ago and before some new faces made their mark and learned new roles. Playing summer games in June mean absolutely nothing compared to the regular season. Anyone that played the game knows that. Start would run Stritch off the court by 15+ in the same fashion Archbold did the last two seasons with disciplined ball and tough defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Great coach and a gritty hard working team. When I saw them this summer Cardinal Stritch beat Start both times by 12-15 and I do not consider Stritch a top 10 team in the state all divisions. In D3, maybe.

A few players added since their summer run hopefully that makes the difference

You might want to rethink that Garfield Heights pick. That is a bad team right now. They just got rolled by Shaker Heights. It's funny that after all the self promotion and hype Sonny Johnson created about his son and nephew (Sonny Jr and Meechie) that it was the freshman son of the Shaker Heights coach (Young) that stole the show.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sport Forums smart

I'll take Lima by 8-10.

You should see what I did in the Lima D3 district......I didn't even type my picks out, all I had to do there was think about Archbold and Ottawa Glandorf winning.....same with Lorian. Poof done.

I'll take Lima by 8-10.

You should see what I did in the Lima D3 district......I didn't even type my picks out, all I had to do there was think about Archbold and Ottawa Glandorf winning.....same with Lorian. Poof done.

start thinking about Moeller. Wait, that might tax your thinking. Ok, one corner of the state at a time.

technically, Lima is within my rooting base. But can't root for them against Start. Wonder if I can get any Spartans to smuggle me up some Kewpees on Wed..... game is Wed, right?

start thinking about Moeller. Wait, that might tax your thinking. Ok, one corner of the state at a time.

technically, Lima is within my rooting base. But can't root for them against Start. Wonder if I can get any Spartans to smuggle me up some Kewpees on Wed..... game is Wed, right?

Correct game is on Wednesday. As far as the smuggling of Kewpees we must first get you rooting the right Spartans.....Lol

lol

Looks like I'll need a stop at White Tower. Smuggle in a butter bacon burger. ;)

Looking forward to a good game. I don't think Toledo's Spartans have played the talent level they're going to see Wed. At least not on an organized team. Some think Rogers has that talent. Perhaps. I bet we see two similar teams?

Moe's split squads went 1-3 vs. Alter and Turpin a few weeks ago. I know its early but they won't sniff a state title in 2019-20.