Top 10 in state/All divisions

1. Cin. Moeller - state champs trying to repeat
2. Garfield Heights - loaded with talent
3. ASVSM - ball players
4. Cin Deer Park - can they repeat
5. Harvest prep - Chris Anthony Jr. top jr guards in the state
6. Lakewood St. Ed's - catholic schools has all the love
7. Trotwood Madison - flatout just good
8. Tol. Start - there is always one in Tol.
9. Cleveland Heights - some good ball players on this squad
10. Columbus South - top 10 senior guard in the state, Treohn Watkins.

What y'all think?

HP may or may not be the fifth best team in the state, but they balled hard on Northland. Definitely a top ten team.

Is Moeller #1 a predictive ranking or postdictive ranking? One D1 kid on the team doesn't seem like a state #1

t
2. Garfield Heights - loaded with talent

What y'all think?

Garfield Heights is way down this year compared to the last few years. Not sure where you're seeing that they're "loaded with talent." They lost their best player to a prep school and don't have anyone to replace him. They will beat who they're supposed to beat, but they couldn't get out of districts last year with Gaffney, they won't get out again this year without them. They've already gotten embarrased by Warren Harding (as well as not even being competitive with Spire). Iggy should roll them.

My all Ohio Top 10:
1. Fenwick
2. SPIRE Academy
3. Moeller
4. Bellbrook
5. St. Ed's
6. Vandalia
7. Trotwood
8. Norwalk St. Paul
9. The Miami Valley School
10. Stivers

Top 10

1. Moeller (Could be better this year_
2. St. Eds (Football and Basketball Champs...)
3. Trotwood (Amari, Amari, Amari)
4. Taft (Couple of All-Ohio Red kids, beat Trotwood in scrimmage, beat Deer Park, another tough Taft team)
5. Pickerington Central (Experienced looking to return again)
6. SVSM (Division change could keep them out of Columbus)
7. Cleveland Heights (see what transfers do)
8. Garfield Heights (Withers is tough; new coach)
9. Harvest Prep (One of top guards in state)
10. Cin. Deer Park (returns almost everyone from an undefeated season)

Toledo Start is one of the best coached if not the best coached school in NWO. Coach Matt is awesome! Could upset some teams

Top 10

4. Taft (Couple of All-Ohio Red kids, beat Trotwood in scrimmage, beat Deer Park, another tough Taft team)

You're confusing Garfield Hts with someone else. They don't have anyone named Withers and have had the same HC for 10 years lol. Garfield wouldnt even be close to being ranked top 25 in the state right now

Garfield and Cleveland Heights both are overrated.

Agreed. I've said my peace about Garfield already. Cleveland Heights is going to realize that having 1 huge transfer doesn't change a mediocre supporting cast. Garfield had the same thing last year when Gaffney came over from VASJ. They didn't even get out of districts with him.

Toledo Start is one of the best coached if not the best coached school in NWO. Coach Matt is awesome! Could upset some teams

I agree. Great coach and a gritty hard working team. When I saw them this summer Cardinal Stritch beat Start both times by 12-15 and I do not consider Stritch a top 10 team in the state all divisions. In D3, maybe.

Top 10

BUT who they did lose is a BIG factor , Mcentire and rose that was almost 40 pts a game last year. I have watched them play twice this year already. Once in a scrimmage and once vs taylor (without Wise) and neither time I saw them did they look like world beaters. they are still a very good team this year and will be right up there at the end of the year BUT not the same team as last year.

With 3 to 4 games in , the new top 10

1. Cin. Moeller - looking to repeat
2. Cle. St. Edwards- They know how to win
3. SVSM - Don't matter what Division
4. Upper Arlington - Good coaching with some stud players
5. Trotwood - Madison - Best DII team in the state
6. Harvest Prep - Best DIII team in the state
7. Cle. Lutheran East - pretty nice squad
8. Tol. Start - Doing well at the start
9. Pick Central - Good players over in this suburb right outside 270
10. Col. South - Good coaching with a shooter

Honorable Mention - Cle. VASJ, Mason, Tol. Whitmer, Tol. Start, Hilliard Bradley, Berlin Hiland, Deer Park, Cin. Taft, Cin. Purcell Marion, and Reynoldsburg.

Tell me what everybody thinks?

Lorain???????? Final 4 team last year with one of the best guards in the state in Grant. Better than a few of the teams you have listed

Any given weekend a team can beat another team,now I cant speak for Garfield,but Warren Harding could of beaten any team that night playing Garfield hitting 19 three pt shots and they manhandled Garfield.Heights played their best defensive game so far against Warren Harding,and they just couldn't handle Jan'lyn on the boards.I'm not making any predictions,its still to early saying Heights is overrated after a one and two pt lost,Garfield's lost to Warren Harding was way unexpected,the Raiders are a very good shooting team,they should be included in the top Cleveland's top 25.They most definitely would be in the top 12.

I'm actually impressed that Cleveland Heights keeps ending up on lists like this, even though they haven't won a district title since I was in high school (I turn 34 this winter)!

Honorable Mention - Cle. VASJ, Mason, Tol. Whitmer, Tol. Start, Hilliard Bradley, Berlin Hiland, Deer Park, Cin. Taft, Cin. Purcell Marion, and Reynoldsburg.

Interested to hear why you feel Lutheran east and Harvest Prep are so good? They both took losses to Deer Park. Be interested to see how many from LE have to sit either the first or second half of he season. Also No way Cincy Taft shouldnt be on top 10.

You do realize Moeller just beat SVSM by 40?

My all Ohio Top 10:
1. Fenwick
2. SPIRE Academy
3. Moeller
4. Bellbrook
5. St. Ed's
6. Vandalia
7. Trotwood
8. Norwalk St. Paul
9. The Miami Valley School
10. Stivers

I hope Fenwick gets to play in this event. Only a stone's throw away from the arena so it'd make sense. Plus it'd be some exciting basketball with our senior class. CJ Napier might be a candidate for Ohio's Mr. Basketball, and Jared Morris shoots threes as well as Ray Allen. Throw in the sixth man of the year in Travis Dahm, and Fenwick has some real fire power. I see 80-90 points per game for this squad.

There you go with Fenwick again :shrug: lmao. From your predictions so far CJ Napier is playing well as expected and as I stated 0 chance for Mr. Ohio. Jared Morris shooting 35% from 3 including a 0-5 game thats no Ray Allen. Sixth man Travis Dahm has played in 1 game lol. 80-90 points per game you predicted, so far they avg 63 so you are 17-27pts off as I said you would be lol and this is against a soft schedule the first 3 games. And now you have them #1 in the State :shrug: Get back to class Kid.