Top 10 in Ohio

Noone mentioned Massillon but you 12346. Seriously get a life. We're all very proud of the Tigers in Massillon. Maybe it's your goal to make Tiger fans look bad when they defend their team and city in response to your horrible, innaccurat and rude comments. We hope to have a top ten team this year but we're replacing a three year starter at quarterback, a two year starter at running back, a three year starter at mlb and two of the all around best players ever to put on a Tiger jersey at each corner back. No Massillon fan came on this topic to toot an orange and black forum. The reality is I was the only Massillon fan to post on this topic and I gave respect to our greatest rival. No one would put Massillon as a preseason top ten right now, maybe they can develop into a top ten team with hard work. Get a life and worry about your own team.

adn a narrow win vs. Beavercreek at home as Juniors and suddenly they are THE TEAM TO BEAT ?

Beavercreek beat Centerville and R4 playoff qualifier Wayne last year. I know you dismissed them all pre-season last year, but they turned out to be a heck of a lot better than you and most people thought they'd be.

Who bashed them ? Just said that there wil probably be hype and slobber over a group that was hardly dominant as Juniors and before that , is all I said the Coffman Seniors get routinly crapped as on being losers and the Davidson Seniors get called special and It doesn't translate to what has actually happened on the field when these kids have played each other .

Last year as I said Davidson played a lot of Juniors , not becuase they were all great players but rather becuase there was little comp froma tiny Senior class.

Didn't place any overwhemlming importance on any one event , more a history of events didn't I i took the extra 2 and half minutes to point that out in my 70000 word diatribe lol .

yeah I have mentioned Davidson not schol splitting nearly as Early as Coffman did and that was a factor and if the situation was reversed the results are likley reversed those few years , but of course Davidson fans actaully uttered it was an advantage for Coffman somehow and they actually claimed Coffman was better off with Stoudt hurt that year when he had 16 TD'S and one pick , and of course Buehler the leading tackler from middle linebacker meant nothing agaisnt a team that runs the ball between the tackles 90 percent of the time with a few pitches for good measure , they wil tell you it merant nmothing , as it was it was turnovers again as Coffman had more yards but couldn't finsih drives and I CONTEND WITH sTOUDT THEY DO FINISH those drives as HD couldn't get a lot of pressure on the QB that year against Coffman but Caldwell was too innacurate to take enough advantage. so there you go i shoehorned it in what is innacurate ? it is ironic that Davidson fans wil make excuses for every suppar perforance , adn at times it 's as ridiculous as " WELL WE HAD TWO MOTION PENLTIES THAT REALLY GOT US OFF SCHEDULE LMAO , as if it it's anyone esle's fault they don't develop a plan for 3rd and 7 or 8 against good teams , they get behind late and it's stil the same plays as the clock ticks away , What wil be intersting is how they wil attempt to use Motely who will be the fastest kid in Central Ohio , the young assistants wil want to get it to him any way they can while White will stifle him and predictably throw deep to him twice a game and run a few sweeps with him .

beat again in the regular season ? Hardly call that smoke and mirror 17-14 gift card A BEAT REALLY. I don't put too much weight on anything dude, I see the big picture, and remember everything , so I comment on that ,

As for your cracks on Sells and Karrer from a few years ago thaose records were innacurate and , adn mention Weaver's record the last couple years LOL

Sells 8TH graders in 2011 were 6-1-1 { Not a great group a few close wins there } Seventh Graders were 7-1 with only a loss to Karrer , 2012 8th graders were 5-0-3 with the ties coming to the other Dublin teams played al year without starting QB who was hurt in scrimmage adn the seventh graders were undefeated with only one close game all year vs. Heritage, Weaver was thrashed by both teams , Now there is no importance to these results a ton can change from then to the next couple years , but felt I needed to point that out since you trashed the program in a previous post

And finally lambeau I agreed with you basically saying Davidson should be favored but by a small margin at most and in week four the Coffman offense wil struggl emoving it against a good expereinced Davidson defense that improved last year as the season went on .

Coffman front seven wil be very competitive aganist the Davidson Offensive liner IMO don't see much advantage for HD there but they ahve Motely and Clark who are players so they may not need much room to mkae a key play or two to shift the balance .

My point was the kids coming back on the line didn't exactly have great sucess if much at all sustaining drives against top comp last year , in fact they got shut out vs. PN and probably IMO get shut out vs. Coffman if not for starting all three scoring drives deep inside Coffman territory, that was based on yards per carry adn what was actually hapening up front which was very little DAVIDSON PUSH AT ALL .

How much wil change this year ? who really knows for sure, but HD tackle tandem is gone Johns mayplay more defense this year and if he plays close to full time both ways will he be fresh enough to block a kid kid like McCollum who is a good prospect at 265 pounds or so ? We'll get the answers before we know it

IMO get shut out vs. Coffman if not for starting all three scoring drives deep inside Coffman territory, that was based on yards per carry adn what was actually hapening up front which was very little DAVIDSON PUSH AT ALL.

When was the last time (or maybe even first time?!?!) that Coffman "shut out" Davidson?

is all I said the Coffman Seniors get routinly crapped as on being losers and the Davidson Seniors get called special

Routinely? Did people call last year's Coffman seniors "losers"?

Who called Davidson Seniors "special" last year?

Link to posts or quit creating strawmen, please.

As for your cracks on Sells and Karrer from a few years ago thaose records were innacurate....Sells 8TH graders in 2011 were 6-1-1 { Not a great group a few close wins there } Seventh Graders were 7-1 with only a loss to Karrer , 2012 8th graders were 5-0-3 with the ties coming to the other Dublin teams played al year without starting QB who was hurt in scrimmage

The seniors-to-be at Coffman were 8th graders during the 2009 season and 7th graders during the 2008. Neither of which you mentioned, so you disproved NOTHING. I know you struggle with grammar, but I thought you were a little better with math. FACTS: The 08-09 Karrer team went 1-13 with one win over Sells and the Sells team of the same vintage went 1-13 with one win over Karrer. Don't tell me I'm inaccurate and them cite meaningless information from different years as proof.

adn mention Weaver's record the last couple years LOL

Weaver's "record" is largely meaningless as Brian White makes the Weaver coaches play everyone in meaningful game time regardless of score.

Well last year in the 33-10 game , Davidson got a,lucky bounce on an errant pitch on third adn long that gained 20 yards and that got them a field goal and then down 30-3 being outgained by over 200 got 30 yards by peanlty gift touchdown drive very easily could have been a shut out , and they showed no onr iota of evidence that they ahd any ability to move the bal and score without starting deep in Coffman territory were you there ? Is that not what happened ? You being a non Davidson fan surely know a lot about thier middle school program, what the excuse in the Frosh team when they lose big ?

Ok many posters have beeen talking about the SPECIAL group that is this season's Seniors been saying it for 3-4 years on the two forums you not BEING A FAN of course may not have heard it or read it here , even though you seem to comment on anything said about them . Not a straw man argument at all over at JJ HUDDLE that topic has been mentioned EVERY YEAR since middle school , weakest Coffman class in may be adecade I beleive someone said , so it';s out there nothing straw about it , so throw out every Weaver result for the last decade, so whay you are saying is when they win they must have a absolute wagon juggeranut super team becuase the ebst players only are out there for less than half the game right ? Not what I've seen at times but then again I am not the fan you seem to be and deny . If there is a loss in Hilliard at any level there are tons of excuses from mIDDLE SCHOOL girls BASKETBALL to HD footbal I have heard them all
Last year my favorite was well Yeah we got the ball on turnovers to score our points and won the turnover battle 4 to nothing { to their credit Coffman doesn't deserve the win playing that way } but we had two motion penalties that put us in 3rd and long as if it's a fluke they ahve no answer or paln for third and long agaisnt good teams , develop something or stop whining about motion penalties . and a 15 yard late hit so iot was about even , blah blah hilarious stuff ,

Look you may not have said it but it is been talked about FOR YEARS THIS VAUNTED SPECIAL group { their words not mne i don't see it like they do but i only watch the games and not seeing a dominant group } I don't care if you don't remember reading it , but it's been there for a while now , not making anything up including what happens in the games, I know igt's easy to jsut look at a score adn say YEAH WE KICKED AZZZ AGAIN EASY WIN BAD LOSS ETC, wHATEVER YOU ARE IF YOU AREN'T A HD fan what the heck does one look lik e by the way who do you support ? why is it a secret if you won't tell

And yet the Davdson Frosh couldn't bea tthat group ? Fo rnot being a fan of any team you sure follow Middle school football , Last year and for a few years people have claled the Seniors to be THIS FREAKING YEAR the worst group ever in the history of the program , and the DAVIDSON GROUPL special NOT GOING BACK THE LAST FEW YEARS INCLUDING LAST YEAR TO POST SOME FREAKING LINK , it's been said tim and again not once not twice , MANY TIMES, my point is on the field lately one grojup isn' tthat much better than the other , Frosh year Soph year , last year , just not a big differecne overall to me more Juniors played at Davidson becusase they had very few Seniors , Are you going to argue that as well .

i aknow what I am talking about here don't need a math lesson adn grammar and typing are irrelvant on a high school footbal forum ,it' snot the newspaper adn not work so wh the heil cares? People without anything to say.

Never said anyone called last years seniors LOSERS or the 4 man HD Senior class Special , where did you get that ? So just to have a point of reference for your takes with bias to consider who do you follow ? do you have a team you root for more than others ?

Nothng straw man about those quotes on both forums, I amy not have gone back to 2008 and it hardly matters at this point as the kids seem to have improved markedly in some cases , the JV SOPH'S were very good beat Davidson Soph's 41-0 this past year so may be Coffman gets more help from the Junior class this year, Never talked about LAST YEARS seniors at either school except fothe tiny size of the HD class that's all and the fact that more Juniors got expereince at DAVIDSON AS A RESULT .

Training camp less than two months a way , it's crunch time in terms of conditioning and getting ready for the season , for those contemplating whehter or not to go out for football , it is my expereince that most who don't for whatever reason or other sport they say they wan tto concentrate on REGRET IT LATER , I get it if the program is faliling away in failure or mediocrity the sacrifices eem not worth it but for those lucky to be going to school with a good solid program that wins a lot don't do something you might regret on a Footbal Friday night and sometimes years later and stay in the stands, GO OUT FOR THE TEAM .

The reality is I was the only Massillon fan to post on this topic and I gave respect to our greatest rival.

The reality is you were only the 3rd Massillon fan to post on this topic, and not toot their horn about Massillon. Oil Filter was 1st, I was 2nd and you were 3rd. Everything else you said was spot on though, except that McKinley probably won't be much better than last year, which isn't bad as they did make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

:grouphug:

I have not read the whole Coffman versus Davidson discussion but something that has to be mentioned. No matter what they did in grade school or freshman/JV ball, the fact is the varsity system and coaching seem to be better at Davidson.
Wish it were not the case, but it is what it is...

I would have to agree in terms of outcomes of contests , but in the LONG term OF THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS in regards to lessons learned that they can take with them I would say there is no advantage , Coffman kids go to just as good a schools and more of them get looks from colleges in fact , of course if winning at the high school level is the be all end all of high sdchool football players as if they gt extra credit from anyone in college for high school wins and divijg at kids legs a hundred times in thier careers lol , then yes DAVIDSON DOES A BETTER JOB of course , but there is no question that more kids at Coffman get looked at in terms of college not because of something in the water in Dublin not that anything beyond high school is important { yes I said it three years past high school davidson letter jacket wearers in hiliard wining is important to a fault in terms of sacrificing any development of it';s kids } but the staff actaully teaches the game of football in more ways scheme wise than lift weights dive at kids legs and push forward we will control the ball shorten the game to win the game this the only way to win, adn by the way as has been the case on film the last few years we wil take cheap late hits when the game is alreaqdy decided , if you claiin that doesn't happen go back and look at the last 10 years of tape it has happened repeadedly when up big and you wan tto rub teams noses in it it comes from somewhere and since Coach White is in control of everything as he wants it it's on him . deny that it's so true . some games it hapensd two to three times and some of those guys who I saw weith my own eyes drive kids alreay threre yards out of bounds into the bench late in games slobber about the class that is present in the program in testimonials .

only just one way and you wil all sacrifice any skills you may need in college to acheive the purposes of my ego oops I just slipped up again , At least that's how it has been on offense , of course unless the rare kid gets accepted to the air force academy who needs to run that ofesne out of neccesity and the fact that most of thier kids are either equpiied or can't go to the next level becuase of military committment , Davidson chooses to to win adn the players developing in in football takes a huge backseat that's ok Becuase we al get extra credit for high school wins not individual skill developement to use late

O f course they wil have testimonials saying that if it wasn't for Davidson footbal they wouldnb't have the first clue at al what it takes to compete in business or the workplace but thery do teach wel but in terms of footbal offesnively they teach little very little in terms what kids can go to a college and translate unless it's the one percent of programs that run that crap which is prehistoric .

They claim everyoe else is selfish don't care abou tthe team , well if you evidecne that your kids go on to greater things by the time they are 30 becuase they ran a run yup your butt offesne and didn't learn much or develop more than one or two skill sif that durin gthier six years in the program then you win all the way around adn yes poster it is true Davidson coaches are numero uno

Last edited:
Never said anyone called last years seniors LOSERS or the 4 man HD Senior class Special , where did you get that ?

You used the phrase "routinely", as in commonly, as in statistically probably. If what you are claiming is true, one or the other likely would have occurred last year, neither did, so you are wrong....again.

I don't know what else you typed, any time you more than 200 words in a post, I'm skipping to the bottom and reading the least few sentances. Its just not worth the time investment.

I don't know what else you typed, any time you more than 200 words in a post, I'm skipping to the bottom and reading the least few sentances. Its just not worth the time investment.

He claims, hiding behind a keyboard, that Davidson is a dirty team, and that Coffman should be excused for their moderate relative success as they aren't worried as much about "just" winning as opposed to sending players to college ball. IOW, he's saying we're better than they are, which makes his little brain explode with cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
He claims, hiding behind a keyboard, that Davidson is a dirty team, and that Coffman should be excused for their moderate relative success as they are more worried as much about "just" winning as opposed to sending players to college ball. IOW, he's saying we're better than they are, which makes his little brain explode with cognitive dissonance.

After reading (trying to read) several of his posts, I'm convinced his brain explodes every time he tries to formulate a post.

The reality is you were only the 3rd Massillon fan to post on this topic, and not toot their horn about Massillon. Oil Filter was 1st, I was 2nd and you were 3rd. Everything else you said was spot on though, except that McKinley probably won't be much better than last year, which isn't bad as they did make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

:grouphug:

I hope the PUPS will be a better team by the middle of the season,the new starters will need a few games to settle in.

I hope the PUPS will be a better team by the middle of the season,the new starters will need a few games to settle in.

I believe McK will be better than last year, the offense should be a lot more diverse. They seem to have a lot of offensive talent players coming up this year that will add a lot of strength to the core group from last year. I think the defense is what will be suspect, not saying they won't or can't be good. I just think it will take a bit of time for the D to gel and become a good stopping force. Top 10? Not certain. Not enough info yet to say positively that they are top 10 material.

After reading (trying to read) several of his posts, I'm convinced his brain explodes every time he tries to formulate a post.

I think he takes several hits of acid and then types by holding a pen in his mouth and using it to punch the keyboard. Its amazing he can produce the volume of words that he does using this technique, but that is the only explanation I can come up with.

It would also explain why he frequently gets stuck back in 2009. I've been told that users of LSD suffer flashbacks due to some of the hellucinigent getting stored in fat cells. That is probably why he inserts references to Brett Buehler and Colton Caldwell into about every other post even though they haven't played football in 4 years or so....