Top 10 in Cincinnati

After a week who are the top 10 teams in the city coming out of the gate? Actually 2-10 #1 is Moeller Prep Academy, what they should be called.

I've watched zero games and barely even caught a score, but I'll take a stab based purely on past experience. LMK how close I get.

Moeller
Princeton
East
Mason
Elder
LaSalle
Winton Woods
Anderson or Turpin
Oak Hills
St Xavier

I've watched zero games and barely even caught a score, but I'll take a stab based purely on past experience. LMK how close I get.

Moeller
Princeton
East
Mason
Elder
LaSalle
Winton Woods
Anderson or Turpin
Oak Hills
St Xavier

Hamilton and Lakota West? I think this list of teams is pretty much the same list you'll see most years in Cincy. The deeper question is - can anyone upset Moeller for the region? I think Princeton, East, or Elder could, but will be tough.

D-1: Moeller, East, Princeton, Turpin, West Clermont, Mt. Healthy, St. Xavier, Elder, Hamilton, LaSalle.

Moe
East
LaSalle
Princeton
Turpin
Elder
X
WC
Hamilton
Oak Hills
West
Walnut
West High

The City is as deep as it used to be in the early 2000s. Lots of very good teams and players.

Moe
East
LaSalle
Princeton
Turpin
Elder
X
WC
Hamilton
Oak Hills
West
Walnut
West High

The City is as deep as it used to be in the early 2000s. Lots of very good teams and players.

Updated 12/11/2019

Moe
East
LaSalle
Turpin
Elder
West
Princeton
X
Oak Hills
Western Hills

Moe definetly #1in city, but state is going to be little harder this year, coaches have to be worried after their prep team lost to STVSM and their JV team sucks! Time to get out and recruit.....Game against Lakota East is looking to be interesting.

Moe definetly #1in city, but state is going to be little harder this year, coaches have to be worried after their prep team lost to STVSM and their JV team sucks! Time to get out and recruit.....Game against Lakota East is looking to be interesting.
I'm not sure why a loss to STVM would be cause for concern. My guess is the Irish are one of only a couple of teams in Ohio who could beat Moeller. There won't be a rematch this year; but if there were, I would suspect Moeller would still be favored.

Do they play Lakota East this year? Didn't see it on the schedule. 20 turnovers and no PG should be a cause for concern. Got spoiled with Sleepy and Miles. I predict they struggle on the road against a good Chillicothe team.

Moeller does play East this year. Centerville should give them good game too

My top 10 teams in city
1. Moeller
2. East
3. Elder
4. Princeton
5. Lasalle
6. X
7. West
8. Turpin
9. Hamilton
10. Mason

Princeton has 2 GMC losses already with one of them to West on Tuesday. I think Coaching and handling those personalities is going to be an issue all year for the Vikings. They are very talented but seem to have a lot going on internally.

Princeton has 2 GMC losses already with one of them to West on Tuesday. I think Coaching and handling those personalities is going to be an issue all year for the Vikings. They are very talented but seem to have a lot going on internally.

Very true. But I think it's more of the injury bug and schedule so far. I been saying that Lakota West is going to be pretty good after I saw them play this fall. But I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I say they have major problems. But I will say that this is not the same team defensively. They have given up 59, 68, and 81 points in 3 games

We will see where they are at the end of the year, just because they lost to a very good St. V team I wouldn't write them off.

Definitely know better than to write them off but saying they are hands down best team in state or possibly even city is a little premature because of a head to head loss to an in state team. I do like Carl rick's top 5 just not sure of order!!

Very true. But I think it's more of the injury bug and schedule so far. I been saying that Lakota West is going to be pretty good after I saw them play this fall. But I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I say they have major problems. But I will say that this is not the same team defensively. They have given up 59, 68, and 81 points in 3 games
Have yet to see a game , but I was worried about coaching in preseason, I did hear from a reliable source that a few of the senior football players are causing some issues

I'm going to try and do an update on Mondays for my rankings.

Moe
East
LaSalle
Turpin
West
Oak Hills
X
Elder - They are tough to judge because so much of their team was football based.
Hamilton
Princeton

I think a clear top 4 are starting to develop and lots of chaos after that.

I'm going to try and do an update on Mondays for my rankings.

Moe
East
LaSalle
Turpin
West
Oak Hills
X
Elder - They are tough to judge because so much of their team was football based.
Hamilton
Princeton

I think a clear top 4 are starting to develop and lots of chaos after that.
What are your thoughts on the West vs Lasalle game on Tuesday?