Toledo Area Basketball 20-21

Anyone understand the ruling on Greenlee?
I'm guessing any exceptions OHSAA would give were simply not granted to him. Swear there's some rule about going from single gender to co-ed school but I really don't know. Kid doesn't seem like he's an attitude case or big trouble (plus I don't think Floyd would willingly lose to Clay or Whitmer with an ace in the hole) so I'm guessing he just got screwed over by OHSAA.

Millbury:
12 BG-14 Clay Feeds 4 Northview Clay, Northview.
6 Ashland 8 Start Start
9 PBurg 15 Bowwow PBURG
1 Senior 18 Madison Senior

Toledo
10 SFS 15 Whitmer Feeds 5 Southview SFS Southview
3 Findlay (my overall) 17 Springfield Findlay
3 SJJ 16 Waite Waite
7 AW 11 Ross AW

All purely guesses.
BG, NV
Start
P-burg
Lima Sr.

SFS, SV
Findlay
SJJ (even though it would be lovely to see Waite upset them)
AW

These district semi games are going to be wild...ly predictable. Only upset I could really see here is SFS over SV, but the Knights would have to make sure SV doesn't kill them with that 3-point shot in the first half and run away with it. Perrysburg maybe puts up a fight against Lima? SFS/SV-Findlay will probably be the only fun one to watch. Praying NV doesn't lose to Start in the playoffs again (hopefully they don't need a full court pass/buzzer beater combo to win this time, still the craziest play I've ever seen).

He plucked your heart strings with Waite. Don't fall in love just yet. Lol.

Hey, I know when I'm being led on for my money. I've had a few practices at it.

Southview finishes with two OT wins. Might have to revise my bracket. Anyone know how they went from losing by 33 to winning in OT over NView in three days?

Hey, I know when I'm being led on for my money. I've had a few practices at it.

Southview finishes with two OT wins. Might have to revise my bracket. Anyone know how they went from losing by 33 to winning in OT over NView in three days?
AFAIK that NV game was the second game they played back after a two week quarantine with no practices. NV really was able to outshoot them in the first game (Jared Matuszewski made 4 of 5 from the three point line) and then were able to run away with it after. In the second game, SV came out shooting and could not miss. That second, closer, game was an actual representation of what SV was capable of. Northview also had *some* shooting struggles that game but I also think they had some bad turnovers too.

In other tourney news, Clay beats BG (Not surprised honestly), and SFS beats Whitmer by five. I definitely have a feeling SFS is going to get thrashed come Friday, or maybe Stacey is giving Whitmer a sign of life? Who are some of Whitmer's bright spots come next year?

Extended Toledo area but congratulations to the Fayette Eagles. 8-11 going into the tournament facing Montpelier who they had lost to twice this season and then #4 Ayersville who beat them by 13 two weeks ago they were able to get the close win and claim the sectional championship.