Time Magazine Story - Democrats Shadow Campaign That Saved 2020 Election

2manyBats

........a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.

Etbs8XRVoAUaC8s.jpg

From the article

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. "

"The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding. "

Amazing what some of you have a problem with,,

From the article

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. "

"The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding. "

Amazing what some of you have a problem with,,

If you had said this out loud on Twitter a few months ago, it would have gotten you banned.

Well, they promised to do whatever it took to defeat the most popular Republican President in American history.

Only fools thought that meant they would do it honestly.

#illegitimatepresident

My question is why are these people releasing this story? It is clearly an inflammatory story to bring up the rigged election responses.

If it was a conservative website, I could understand them uncovering this story and reporting it. But it is a liberal magazine crowing about how they secretly influenced an election. It is almost as if they are saying; "We are in control and we'll even tell you how we did it because there is nothing you can do. We control the narrative."

The Hunter Biden story in this becomes the focal point of how insidious this was. They knew the Post story was true but shut it down anyway. People actually believed the Hunter Biden story was fake news because Twitter and Facebook said so. They called the truth a lie and people still believe in these corporations.

My question is why are these people releasing this story? It is clearly an inflammatory story to bring up the rigged election responses.

If it was a conservative website, I could understand them uncovering this story and reporting it. But it is a liberal magazine crowing about how they secretly influenced an election. It is almost as if they are saying; "We are in control and we'll even tell you how we did it because there is nothing you can do. We control the narrative."

The Hunter Biden story in this becomes the focal point of how insidious this was. They knew the Post story was true but shut it down anyway. People actually believed the Hunter Biden story was fake news because Twitter and Facebook said so. They called the truth a lie and people still believe in these corporations.
No fear of consequences. I believe it's only the start.