Time For HS Athletic Conference Realignment

Bahahaha, no way am I opening this so someone please tell me, where does he want Kenton to go?
Since he is hung up on counties, I am guessing his next proposal is the Hardin County League. Ada, Hardin Northern, Kenton, USV, ...

Since he is hung up on counties, I am guessing his next proposal is the Hardin County League. Ada, Hardin Northern, Kenton, USV, ...
What if they formed a league comprised of teams from Hardin and Hancock counties? Wonder what name they could devise for that league.
Han-Hard League? No
Han-Din League? No
Hard-Han League? No, but getting warmer..
:unsure:

Last edited:
Yea he tried that fail a few years ago. Actually would be surprised he would want Kenton to even exist as much hatred he has for them

What about teams on the same highway? The 224 league with Van Wert, Ottoville, Kalida, OG, Findlay, Calvert, Columbian, Seneca East and Willard would be fun.....plus it would be easy to give directions :)

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 11.36.47 AM.png

Yeah yeah, there's a grammatical error or two. No time to proofread at work.

Last edited:
"I've got it. The 127 Conference. West Unity Hilltop, Fairview, Wayne Trace, and Eaton. One conference. Four teams. Who says no?" -Dave, someone in Illinois thinking he's making sense.
We can go further. Every school in every state that US 127 touches.

Fayette
Archbold
Defiance
Tinora (why not? Just a couple miles over)
Ottoville
Delphos Jefferson
Delphos St. John
Spencerville
St. Marys
New Bremen
Minster
Fort Loramie
Houston
Piqua

The 66 League!

In all seriousness though, with the Route 49 Classic between Edon, Edgerton, Hicksville, and Antwerp every year, I've always been interested in seeing more basketball tournaments set up along certain roads.

Defiance, Napoleon, Anthony Wayne, Maumee in the US 24 Classic

Get a few of the 66 or 127 schools together. We could use more holiday tournaments anyway.

In all seriousness though, with the Route 49 Classic between Edon, Edgerton, Hicksville, and Antwerp every year, I've always been interested in seeing more basketball tournaments set up along certain roads.
Speaking of 49, Trotwood-Madison is looking for a conference home. Let's get SR49 league goin!
Edon
Edgerton
Hicksville
Antwerp
Crestview
Fort Recovery
Greenville
Arcanum
Franklin-Monroe
Brookville
Northmont
Trotwood-Madison
This thread has went from stupid, to silly.

Defiance, Napoleon, Anthony Wayne, Maumee in the US 24 Classic

Get a few of the 66 or 127 schools together. We could use more holiday tournaments anyway.
A few years back, St. Henry had a great baseball tournament called the Redskin Classic. They played 3 other teams who were the Redskins. It's a great idea, and one I think would be really cool as a wrestling, track, or cross country meet. Some sort of Bulldog, or Eagle, or Tiger, or whatever meet, with only schools with that mascot.

I've also always thought it would be great to have a softball tri-match between all the Springfield's or Crestview's on one Saturday, just to hear the guys on the news say "In game one, Springfield beat Springfiled 11-5, while in the 2nd game, Springfield took down Springfield 7-3."

A few years back, St. Henry had a great baseball tournament called the Redskin Classic. They played 3 other teams who were the Redskins. It's a great idea, and one I think would be really cool as a wrestling, track, or cross country meet. Some sort of Bulldog, or Eagle, or Tiger, or whatever meet, with only schools with that mascot.

I've also always thought it would be great to have a softball tri-match between all the Springfield's or Crestview's on one Saturday, just to hear the guys on the news say "In game one, Springfield beat Springfiled 11-5, while in the 2nd game, Springfield took down Springfield 7-3."

With 3 Bulldogs, 2 Wildcats, a Cougar, an Indian, and a Redskin we basically have that at all the WBL meets!

But honestly, yeah that sounds interesting. Quite a few interesting matchups that could come out of those things.

Time For HS Athletic Conference Realignment - https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2020/11/03/time-for-hs-athletic-conference-realignment
They must have read our story---
WOSN Sports (11-9-20)
FB Scheduling News: Wapakoneta and Marion Local have agreed to a 2-year contract to play in Week 1 of 2021 & 2022. The game will be at Wapak in '21 and at Marion Local in '22. News confirmed by @Redskin_Sports.
Dave that's old news. I think they agreed to that back in August.

Yes, a school in Auglaize County agreed to play a school in Mercer County because some idiot on the internet proposed the counties create county leagues where they'd be in different leagues.