Tiger Woods car accident

I appreciate Tiger for how he elevated my enjoyment of golf. He simply did things I had never seen done before. At his peaks (there were several of them) he stunned me with his genius and his knack for being magical with a club, the ball, and his imagination.

As a man, well, he has had some issues. But then again, so have I - just different ones than his.

I guess I root for him because I want to hope that he will have a round or 4 of magic left. But he is looking at 1+ year recovery and I'm not sure at his age he can find that magic again with a new set of physical challenges.

Tesoro now has 6 posts in the thread, tied for the most by a single poster in this thread. Must be a jock sniffer who cares about Tiger a lot.
exact opposite actually :) An adulterer who can hit a ball with a stick well doesn't warrant my concern.

The real question is how long will every discussion circle back to Trump?

Am I going to be having a good time discussing gardening in 2035 and someone says, "You know it was Trump that ruined brussel sprouts..." or that "It was Trump who made them great again"?

I need something like Tiger's accident to be a discussion that is apolitical. Lol

Goodness.

Last edited:
Has the local constable/CHiPs issued a citation ?
(failure to control / reckless operation)

:>---

EGA

The real question is how long will every discussion circle back to Trump?

Am I going to be having a good time discussing gardening in 2035 and someone says, "You know it was Trump that ruined brussel sprouts..." or that "It was Trump who made them great again"?

I need something like Tiger's accident to be a discussion that is apolitical. Lol

Goodness.
Probably when people stop talking about Obama and Hillary.

Also Yappi censored me from the debate forum because he's not a fan of free speech, so I have to get my political jabs in anywhere I can.

Probably when people stop talking about Obama and Hillary.

Also Yappi censored me from the debate forum because he's not a fan of free speech, so I have to get my political jabs in anywhere I can.
Sorry to hear that.

My impression is that Yappi is very pro free speech, but discussion is not served when an individual or one side or another is limited to the lower forms of rhetoric. I would have to believe that if you would elevate and expand your rhetorical approach, you would be invited back into the political back and forth with the rest of us jerks.

I wouldnt want to think of myself as one of Tesoro's jock sniffers. I'm generally not wowed by fame or fortune. I've met and shook hands with 2 presidents and several dozen famous people without being overwhelmed.

But I gotta say, I was in the gallery at the 3rd hole of Firestone a few years ago and Tiger walked past me and I reached out and patted him on the shoulder. He blew past me.

I told my friend that was there with me, I felt like the woman with the issue of blood who desired to just touch the hem of Jesus' garment. Lol

There is something weird about being able to touch greatness. Make fun of me if you want, but I touched Tiger. It didnt make any appreciable difference in my life other than satisfying the compulsion I had to touch him.

I dont know how many other people - other than Dennys waitresses - can claim to have touched him, but I'm not embarrassed by my compulsion. Strangely enough.

Sorry to hear that.

My impression is that Yappi is very pro free speech, but discussion is not served when an individual or one side or another is limited to the lower forms of rhetoric. I would have to believe that if you would elevate and expand your rhetorical approach, you would be invited back into the political back and forth with the rest of us jerks.
You think there is anything other than lower forms of rhetoric on the debate forum? That place is a cesspool. I treated it as such and the website owner didn't like it. Oh well. I still post there under my other username Qcity.