Tiger Woods car accident

SC10EHS15

Probably when people stop talking about Obama and Hillary.

Also Yappi censored me from the debate forum because he's not a fan of free speech, so I have to get my political jabs in anywhere I can.
@Yappi dang, is this true? Pretty pathetic move considering most of the speech on there is nonsense and trolling.

IVCguy

You think there is anything other than lower forms of rhetoric on the debate forum? That place is a cesspool. I treated it as such and the website owner didn't like it. Oh well. I still post there under my other username Qcity.
Well, you can ask Yappi or the moderators, but I try to reason. Politics is a contact sport, but there are ways to play fair.

Almost everything lefties post, I find totally absurd. If I describe the absurdity and explain it, that's fair play. If I take the lazy route and just call them "", that's out of bounds. If I'm correct, at the top of the debate forum there is a sticky titled "Stop the name calling and personal attacks".

It's Yappi's house. Yappi's house, Yappi's rules. FWIW

IVCguy

The word in quotes was auto-censored by Yappi. It is a combo word that some conservatives use to refer to liberals who are retarded. Lol

ohiopup

Tiger statement on what caused the accident...

"A cougar jumped out of the bushes and tried to attack me....
...not this one...

... it was this one!"

:>---

EGA

zeeman

You're not wrong. Yappi and Stormfront are the only two I've got left.
Were you being hateful ronnie? It is hilarious to see EP post in the DB and trying so hard not to get banned. It must kill him to not let loose 😂 pretty sure Yappi gave him one more chance or else it's perma ban

Auggie

Looks like Tiger was driving a little fast at the time of the accident>

...Woods' SUV was traveling from 84 to 87 mph on a downhill stretch of road outside Los Angeles that had a speed limit of 45 mph and was going 75 mph when his car hit a tree...

eastisbest

Tiger Woods lucky he was given a tank to drive. Trees usually win, even at a glancing blow. Most other vehicles, he'd be the ex-Tiger Woods.

ohiopup

Tiger is not being issued a citation.

I wonder ifhe asked the Sheriff if he could take a MULLIGAN on
that down hill drive.

NOT white privlage NOT black privlage, but certainly...
...CELEBRITY privlige!!!

Would any of us get off in Ohio?

:>---

SALT