Tiger Woods accident

I would struggle with such an idea as intentional loss of control. Intentionally speeding to try to get a cheap thrill I could buy. Tiger strikes me as the personality type that enjoys an adrenaline rush.

80 isn't an adrenaline rush for a granny even on a city downhill. I going with the covering for him crowd. Doped out of his mind. That or he just doesn't G-A-S about the safety of others on the road.

I would struggle with such an idea as intentional loss of control. Intentionally speeding to try to get a cheap thrill I could buy. Tiger strikes me as the personality type that enjoys an adrenaline rush.

From the stories of him being into SEAL style training exercises and some of the stuff regarding his sexual "conquests" I think he does enjoy a good adrenaline rush...which I why I don't think this was intentional speeding. He would have gone much faster than 85 if he was seeking a thrill IMO.

Could have just been getting going on his thrill ride.

Still thinking there might have been a crazy woman back at that hotel he was trying to escape. Any iHops nearby by chance?

I wonder how many other people would not be charged by law enforcement after crashing at more than twice the posted legal speed limit and not being given a blood alcohol test.

lol, say what!?

Sorry I like Tiger but going 80 plus miles an hour anywhere should land you in prison.
You do know there are places that the speed limit is 80. Right? I have been on those stretches of intrastate and trust me you will be putting yourself in danger if you only drive the speed limit. 85 was still getting me passed just not like I was standing still like 80 felt like. The highest legal speed limit is 85 and that is in Texas. Bet 90 and 95 is the norm on that piece of highway.

You do know there are places that the speed limit is 80. Right? I have been on those stretches of intrastate and trust me you will be putting yourself in danger if you only drive the speed limit. 85 was still getting me passed just not like I was standing still like 80 felt like. The highest legal speed limit is 85 and that is in Texas. Bet 90 and 95 is the norm on that piece of highway.

My car wouldn't hit that speed falling into the snake river gorge. Do they have a horse-and-buggy lane in Texas?

If you go 80 on most interstates, you are holding up traffic.

Hate to go there, but could you imagine the outrage if a white athlete was in the same accident, going two times over the posted speed limit, was not given a breathalizer and not cited??? They'd call it the good old boy network....I don't have a problem with what happened, but at least say that wealth and fame gets you out of some sticky situations???

I think he probably nodded off.
I heard on the news where an outside accident investigator said the same thing. Said all the other accidents he's investigated with similar tire tracks, photos, etc were caused by driver being asleep at the wheel.