TIG.....

Not disagreeing. Just curious as to how someone that loves Massillon so much hates Ohio State that much.
All you need to do is live in Ohio and go to your local Walmart Carl. Most of the obnoxious OSU fans more than likely have never even been to Columbus let alone Ohio Stadium.

Btw, Happy New Year!!

You mean Gary Moeller wasn't taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning? What about Rich Rod and his sexual predatory ways at Arizona, you think he just became a pervert at Arizona and wasn't at scUM? Speaking of Rich Rod, I seem to remember the scandal where he made the players practice beyond the legal limit according to the NCAA. Do you remember any scandals involving the fab five? Hmm. Can't win a Heisman unless you got an Ohio kid on the roster.
Some rather minor, trivial and cheap shots. Can you come up with anything with teeth to it other than the Fab Five scandal which was terrible.

When it comes right down to it, Michigan has run a very clean ship all in all. I heard Bo say personally to a group of us, “I’d rather lose than cheat!”

I know Gary Moeller and he is a fine guy. Rich Rod didn’t last long at Michigan did he? And, hid additional practice times were in single digit minutes. Terrible!

Last edited:
All you need to do is live in Ohio and go to your local Walmart Carl. Most of the obnoxious OSU fans more than likely have never even been to Columbus let alone Ohio Stadium.

Btw, Happy New Year!!
Yes....because the majority of scUM fans who live in Ohio have been to Michigan stadium. Lol.

Some rather minor, trivial and cheap shots. Can you come up with anything with teeth to it other than the Fab Five scandal which was terrible.

When it comes right down to it, Michigan has run a very clean ship all in all. I heard Bo say personally to a group of us, “I’d rather lose than cheat!”

I know Gary Moeller and he is a fine guy. Rich Rod didn’t last long at Michigan did he? And, hid additional practice times were in single digit minutes. Terrible!
Plenty of alcoholics are fine people.

Didn't weber accept like $250,000?

All you have to do is Google Michigan athletics scandals....there is a lot of "stolen credit cards"...."shoplifting"...."sexual assaults" and the like. Now....is that anything that you won't find at most big time universities? No....it's not, but it's not something that screams...."OUR STANDARDS ARE SO HIGH." High standards should weed out all of that, shouldn't it? As I said, Google Michigan athletic scandals, I think you'll be surprised....disappointed....but surprised.

Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of other, more serious things like, "Louis Martin Blazer"....the financial advisor...."Ed Martin"....it led to Steve Fishers firing....how about Stephen Jenson....the resident physician at the Universities hospital and his pedophilia.

First off, I am not saying that Michigan has decided that football doesn't matter. It very much matters. But they are about football AND academics. There are many great 4-5 star athletes that just can not get into Michigan due to the academic standard that can get into other schools. And comparing it to paper titles, how is that a comparison. There is no correlation between the 2 arguments. That comment makes no sense. That was a reach for sure. I won't even get into it about the shady coaches and players and trouble/scandals that always surround the Puke Eyes football program. Woody Hayes punching a football player during a game, Tressel and his cheating ways, Meyer and his issues including hiding an assistant coach and wife beating, and even this year with Chase Young. There are many more. Funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan!
This post is what inspired my google search. Especially the last line...."funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan."

I think you already covered The Fab Five and Ed Martin. Louis Marin Blazer? You lost me on that. Please explain.

I think you have your own serious problems with a physician. Don't think you want to go there....

I think you already covered The Fab Five and Ed Martin. Louis Marin Blazer? You lost me on that. Please explain.

I think you have your own serious problems with a physician. Don't think you want to go there....
You're not understanding....I know Ohio State has its problems/scandals like everyone else, but the last line in the post I quoted above says...."funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan," and I'm simply pointing out that it does, often.

Michigan is rated higher academically than OSU, but everyone knows that, for athletes, academics don't matter. Not even at Georgetown.

18183tgkpy8a6png.png

You're not understanding....I know Ohio State has its problems/scandals like everyone else, but the last line in the post I quoted above says...."funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan," and I'm simply pointing out that it does, often.
They’re both great schools and I’m proud I have family from both schools. No doubt OSU owns UM in football the last 15 years and I’m beginning to think it is never going to turn around. i.e. today’s game vs ‘bama. Not a big fan of Harbaugh.

Since that 2012 tweet Cardale has also tweeted that he can’t believe he said something so stupid. And also has tweeted that besides faith and family education is the most important thing. He also graduated in 2017. Of course all of that doesn’t fit your narrative.

If you think there aren't A LOT of football players and basketball players who have that same mentality you're dumber than you appear to be.

How many football players choose colleges that will, "best prepare them for the NFL?"
Is is necessary to use the adjective “dumber “? That’s why I dislike fan forums so much.

Is this how a gentleman responds?
I'm talking about being obnoxious. The best Ohio State fans I have met through the many years are those who graduated or attended there. Plus, I'm only human. That was not a gentlemanly thing to say but I directed that to Egret as I know Carl. I know Carl graduated from OSU. Did you or did you attend there?

Only one person in the history of the world was ever perfect.

I'm talking about being obnoxious. The best Ohio State fans I have met through the many years are those who graduated or attended there. Plus, I'm only human. That was not a gentlemanly thing to say but I directed that to Egret as I know Carl. I know Carl graduated from OSU. Did you or did you attend there?

That is true!!

What ever happened to Oil Filter? :giggle:

Such BS. OSU was beating Clemson's hillbilly azzes all over the field. I hope LSU beats them by 30.

I never get the Ohio St fans referring to other teams fan's as hillbillies or rednecks.

Have you ever looked at a fair percentage of non grad Ohio St. fans?

How about when Taylor Lewan threatened to rape a girl if she didn't drop charges against kicker Gibbons for sexual assault? Or how Michigan allowed Gibbons to stay on the team/in school for 5 years after sexually assaulting said girl?