TIG.....

No doubt my Buckeyes shot themselves in the foot. Too many missed opportunities in the first half!

While it’s hard to root against Clemson and Dabo, I'll do just that and jump on the Joe Burrow bandwagon! Gotta love the Ohio kid and his journey in college!

Hoping it is a GREAT and EPIC game! The 2 best teams in college football and the 2 best QB's in college football.

Such BS. OSU was beating Clemson's hillbilly azzes all over the field. I hope LSU beats them by 30.

Yeah that one stung. Nobody to blame but luck wasn't on our side.

Idk what goblue is crowing about UM still sucks our *** for the last 20 years. ?

Such BS. OSU was beating Clemson's hillbilly azzes all over the field. I hope LSU beats them by 30.
Although I like Joe Burrow, could never cheer for an SEC team. I won't cheer for Clemson either. Despite goblowtoms shot at both Massillon and TOSU....I'll cheer for Mishitgan to beat Alabama....then....we'll simply go back to business as usual, embarrassing that team up north.

But they lost. Lawrence outplayed and is much better than Fields. He is a much better QB. Dobbins is the only reason they moved the ball. Clemson finished and the Puke Eyes didn't! :cry::cry:. OSU is lucky that Clemson dropped 2 picks, 1 would have been a pick 6. So Fields came into the game with 1 pick, had 2 in the game and should have had 2 more. Would have had 4 in the game. He is not in the conversation with Lawrence or Burrow. Also not smart running into the punter. There is no shame in losing to the defending National Champions. Clemson and Alabama over the last approximately 5 years or so are the premiere programs in college football. You hope for a blowout, I hope for a great ball game. And yes, I will be rooting for Burrow to put up a ton of points as well as Lawrence. They ARE the 2 best QB's in college football.

Not disagreeing. Just curious as to how someone that loves Massillon so much hates Ohio State that much.

Not disagreeing. Just curious as to how someone that loves Massillon so much hates Ohio State that much.
I don't LOVE Massillon. I love great Ohio HS Football. And I enjoyed/loved seeing Massillon a few times over the last 2 years and they were very fun to watch and love the crowds and energy their fans bring to a stadium. As far as why I hate OSU, is it that obvious? LOL. There is probably 1 reason why. Probably not to hard to figure out. And the huge difference between the Puke Eyes and my team is the Academic standards are much different. And I am very glad that U of M will not lower their standards just to win football games. They are doing it the right way. They are a lot like Notre Dame now when it comes to a school deciding on their academic standards vs. winning football championships. The academic standards will not be compromised. Where at OSU, kids don't even have to go to class, just stay home and take online classes, then leave for the NFL with no degree and probably very little credits. Probably 1/3 to 1/2 of OSU's roster couldn't get in to Michigan. And I'm OK with that. Go Blue!

See reports today that some big-wig in the officiating chain is saying that that fumble return for a TD by the Buckeyes should not have been overturned.

I don't LOVE Massillon. I love great Ohio HS Football. And I enjoyed/loved seeing Massillon a few times over the last 2 years and they were very fun to watch and love the crowds and energy their fans bring to a stadium. As far as why I hate OSU, is it that obvious? LOL. There is probably 1 reason why. Probably not to hard to figure out. And the huge difference between the Puke Eyes and my team is the Academic standards are much different. And I am very glad that U of M will not lower their standards just to win football games. They are doing it the right way. They are a lot like Notre Dame now when it comes to a school deciding on their academic standards vs. winning football championships. The academic standards will not be compromised. Where at OSU, kids don't even have to go to class, just stay home and take online classes, then leave for the NFL with no degree and probably very little credits. Probably 1/3 to 1/2 of OSU's roster couldn't get in to Michigan. And I'm OK with that. Go Blue!
I get it. blowblew is no longer relevant as a football "power" so now they have better academics. I understand now why they have been so poor the last ten years. It seems they are now only getting 4 point scholars instead of 4 star athletes.

Lol the old Academic St
LOL the Old Academic Standard argument . Thats all you guys got left and thats a bunch of garbage. You know how desperate that all sounds . Like a school claiming numerous Championships that were never won on the field.
You know like the Massillon Pussycats.

I get it. blowblew is no longer relevant as a football "power" so now they have better academics. I understand now why they have been so poor the last ten years. It seems they are now only getting 4 point scholars instead of 4 star athletes.

So what he’s saying is Michigan will never be relevant in football again, not that they really have been for over half a century. Michigan football being full of scholars is pretty funny though.

Last edited:
Lol the old Academic St
LOL the Old Academic Standard argument . Thats all you guys got left and thats a bunch of garbage. You know how desperate that all sounds . Like a school claiming numerous Championships that were never won on the field.

Columbus Desales—LOL! Who cares? You—? In addition, have you done anything to your decrepit stadium?

I am agreeing with you. They are not a football power anymore. It is disappointing as a Wolverine fan, but it is a choice the Institution is making when it comes to standards. They do not get many of the 4-5 stars. And academics plays a big part in that.

So what he’s saying is Michigan will never be relevant in football again, not that they really have been for over half a century. Michigan football being full of scholars is pretty funny though.
Michigan hasn't been a national power in football in a very long time. !997, was the last time. And you rally have to go back to the 70's. Most of their winning tradition happened long before any of us was even born. They are a good solid program, but not an elite program and haven't been for a long long time.

Lol the old Academic St
First off, I am not saying that Michigan has decided that football doesn't matter. It very much matters. But they are about football AND academics. There are many great 4-5 star athletes that just can not get into Michigan due to the academic standard that can get into other schools. And comparing it to paper titles, how is that a comparison. There is no correlation between the 2 arguments. That comment makes no sense. That was a reach for sure. I won't even get into it about the shady coaches and players and trouble/scandals that always surround the Puke Eyes football program. Woody Hayes punching a football player during a game, Tressel and his cheating ways, Meyer and his issues including hiding an assistant coach and wife beating, and even this year with Chase Young. There are many more. Funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan!

Last edited:
First off, I am not saying that Michigan has decided that football doesn't matter. It very much matters. But they are about football AND academics. There are many great 4-5 star athletes that just can not get into Michigan due to the academic standard that can get into other schools. And comparing it to paper titles, how is that a comparison. There is no correlation between the 2 arguments. That comment makes no sense. That was a reach for sure. I won't even get into it about the shady coaches and players and trouble/scandals that always surround the Puke Eyes football program. Woody Hayes punching a football player during a game, Tressel and his cheating ways, Meyer and his issues including hiding an assistant coach and wife beating, and even this year with Chase Young. There are many more. Funny how this garbage doesn't happen at Michigan!

Amen, at least someone gets it!!!

You mean Gary Moeller wasn't taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning? What about Rich Rod and his sexual predatory ways at Arizona, you think he just became a pervert at Arizona and wasn't at scUM? Speaking of Rich Rod, I seem to remember the scandal where he made the players practice beyond the legal limit according to the NCAA. Do you remember any scandals involving the fab five? Hmm. Can't win a Heisman unless you got an Ohio kid on the roster.