Three Rivers Conference 2019-2020

D1nwobb

Lima Senior is the obvious favorite. Gets a little murky after that with Central, Findlay, St. John's, and St. Francis. Clay and Whitmer will battle for 6th with Ross in the basement.

Smalls

Lima is the clear favorite, but I don't think Central is that far behind. When I watched them play at Central it was anyone's game. I think the final score was a 3 point margin. I am not sure if Central has the same depth as last year but that could be a good thing. The high school game is too short to sub 5 on and 5 off like many college or pro teams do.

dcal419

The addition of Dante' Wheeler to Lima Senior’s, a 6-7 senior PF has ball skills and great size — versatile weapon is a great add to already talented team.

dcal419

Lima is the clear favorite, but I don't think Central is that far behind. When I watched them play at Central it was anyone's game. I think the final score was a 3 point margin. I am not sure if Central has the same depth as last year but that could be a good thing. The high school game is too short to sub 5 on and 5 off like many college or pro teams do.
Very tight game in Toledo it was. Game in Lima not so close as Lima was up by 20 at the end of 3 and coasted to a 11pt victory.

scbuckeye99

Lima OOC schedule - Elida, OG, LCC, Shawnee, Mansfield, Kewpee Holiday Classic (Kettering Fairmont, Toledo Rogers, Maumee VCD).