Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) 2020-2021

can see what their trying to do but their timing is off on some. Passes going awry. The one-on-ones they're trying to create, they dont actually have the advantage.

Short view but they strike me a team playing for next year. If they win they win, if they lose they lose but I don't see them trying to dictate the game at all, just get better at what they do. One look.

Last edited:
They're doing alright. looked like they're pulling that Gahanna D towards the baseline and rotating off that? Good way to open the mid range maybe.

Ross a little better than expected this year.

Lima losing to Shelby is not a good sign for the TRAC and Central only beating Swanton (8-14 last year) by 4 is a head scratcher.

Ross a little better than expected this year.

Lima losing to Shelby is not a good sign for the TRAC and Central only beating Swanton (8-14 last year) by 4 is a head scratcher.
Lima struggled in the first half shooting the ball and Shelby shot off the charts. They were down 18pts to start the 4th qtr and cut the lead to 3pts with a min left just ran out of gas.

Fremont shows once again that while they are improving, they just can't compete in the TRAC - 20 point loss against Findlay.

Looks like many of the public schools in Lucas County are following the heathens lead ;)

They really dropped the ball by not exempting sports. Put tight restrictions on it. Have no parents or fans for all I care but kids NEED sports.

Drive by Skyway (old Fun-Spot) and it is PACKED to the gills every day.

Gahanna Lincoln 68 St. Francis 32

Other than a couple nice dunks this one was painful to watch. St. Francis struggled to get anywhere on the floor that they wanted to be. GL rerouted every drive and post move. The are just bigger, stronger and nastier.

Three Rivers Conference
Findlay 2 - 0 5 - 1
Toledo St. Francis 1 - 0 2 - 2
Lima Senior 0 - 0 6 - 1
Toledo St. John's 0 - 0 3 - 3
Oregon Clay 0 - 0 1 - 1
Fremont Ross 0 - 1 4 - 3
Toledo Central Catholic 0 - 1 1 - 5
Toledo Whitmer 0 - 1 0 - 3

It appears some of the head to head games that have been played in the TRAC were counted as league games and others were not.

I hope BCSN carries the St. Francis vs Emoni Bates - Ypsilanti Prep game on 1/12.

When the TRAC announced they were going to a single round conference schedule they said games that had already been played would count as a league game.

Lima travels to Findlay tomorrow. With only a single round conference schedule, this game is extremely important regarding the final TRAC standings. I expect Lima to win as they are simply the more talented team, but Findlay has upset them in the past so we will see. Should be a great game.

This maybe Findlay's most athletic team in a long time. Still got bullied last night at home by the Spartans.

I watched some of the game on BCSN. The couple possessions I watched Lima made Findlay look real uncomfortable with their pressure and Findlay had guys on the floor who would not take the open shot when they caught the ball coming out of the trap. After they passed up the shot a turnover was quickly created after that. Can't play tentative on your heals against that kind of pressure. Easier said than done.