Three Clemson players fail drug test ahead of College Football Playoff game

Thank you Dabo for butt beat on the Irish,talk about who shouldn't be one of the four playoff teams...BAM!

They earned the right to be in the playoff. Sometimes the best 4 and most deserving 4 aren’t the same. 2 yrs ago USC with Darnold could’ve beaten anyone at the end of the Yr, but the 2 losses did them in. Same with Manziel’s A&M team that beat Bama.

Oh, they know.

Two routes they can go:

1. Admit it or

2. The route they are going and a certain segment of the population will believe them.

Those guys are taking all kinds of things to get an edge and many believe that if it isn't the hard core legit steroid they are going to be okay so they talk themselves into the fact that SARMS are different.

I could believe that a college kid would manage to convince themselves that SARMs are different. One of the local health and wellness stores (recently out of business) had several clerks that pushed these hard whenever I'd stop in to buy protein or pre-workout. They'd always ask if you were trying to add mass, cut weight, whatever, and almost always they would suggest they have a SARM for that and that it would "work great" if you stacked it with a couple other SARMs that they could package together at a big discount off of the individual sticker prices.

I would almost guarantee that's how at least a couple of these guys ended up with products containing various amounts of ostarine. Some meathead clerk/"expert" at their local supplements store convinced them that it was a magic pill to bulk/cut/etc. huge amounts of weight in a 4-8 week cycle, and they didn't question it and ran with it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I could believe that a college kid would manage to convince themselves that SARMs are different. One of the local health and wellness stores (recently out of business) had several clerks that pushed these hard whenever I'd stop in to buy protein or pre-workout. They'd always ask if you were trying to add mass, cut weight, whatever, and almost always they would suggest they have a SARM for that and that it would "work great" if you stacked it with a couple other SARMs that they could package together at a big discount off of the individual sticker prices.

I would almost guarantee that's how at least a couple of these guys ended up with products containing various amounts of ostarine. Some meathead clerk/"expert" at their local supplements store convinced them that it was a magic pill to bulk/cut/etc. huge amounts of weight in a 4-8 week cycle, and they didn't question it and ran with it.

That is one way of thinking about it.

Interesting they were pushing it in the store. Did they carry it on hand I presume? That is a dangerous game.

The SARMs that I have seen all had come with warning labels that they are not for human consumption, and should only be used in labs with mice and for research purposes only.

I don't believe they were duped. I just think they got their hands caught in the cookie jar.

That is one way of thinking about it.

Interesting they were pushing it in the store. Did they carry it on hand I presume? That is a dangerous game.

The SARMs that I have seen all had come with warning labels that they are not for human consumption, and should only be used in labs with mice and for research purposes only.

I don't believe they were duped. I just think they got their hands caught in the cookie jar.

On hand and over the counter. It's been a while since I've seen those products, and they definitely had warning labels. I was kind of surprised that they carried them on hand.

I believe everything that I've ever read has concluded that they are too toxic for bodily consumption, although ostarine may have some potential benefits for people with muscular wasting diseases with some tweaking.

I wouldn't really be too shocked either way. One way or another they figured out that ostarine has significant regenerative properties. For an athlete, I'd think it would probably be the most beneficial SARM as some individuals may experience rapid muscle recovery, thus greater frequency of intense weight training, post-game recovery, etc.

On hand and over the counter. It's been a while since I've seen those products, and they definitely had warning labels. I was kind of surprised that they carried them on hand.

I believe everything that I've ever read has concluded that they are too toxic for bodily consumption, although ostarine may have some potential benefits for people with muscular wasting diseases with some tweaking.

I wouldn't really be too shocked either way. One way or another they figured out that ostarine has significant regenerative properties. For an athlete, I'd think it would probably be the most beneficial SARM as some individuals may experience rapid muscle recovery, thus greater frequency of intense weight training, post-game recovery, etc.

The government has been cracking down on them for online sales and most Credit card processers wont allow sales to those companies to go through so people have to pay other ways other than online credit card.

Like I said, I dont believe they were duped at all with being given a supplement that didnt include this on the ingredients. Many people seek out those type of SARMS and it wouldn't be beneficial for them to not include it.

How much did the PEDs help Clemson win a national championship? I find it hard to believe those were the only 3 players on Clemson to be using PEDS. Also how long had those 3 players been using PEDS, all season? If so shouldn't Clemson have to forfeit their entire season. What about the 3 Bammy players, why were they suspended was it for PEDS? Saban never exactly said.

I'd be shocked if there was a team that was legitimately in the playoff picture at any point this year and they didn't have a roster chock full of PED users.

How much did the PEDs help Clemson win a national championship? I find it hard to believe those were the only 3 players on Clemson to be using PEDS. Also how long had those 3 players been using PEDS, all season? If so shouldn't Clemson have to forfeit their entire season. What about the 3 Bammy players, why were they suspended was it for PEDS? Saban never exactly said.

:laugh: Give it a rest dude.

I'd be shocked if there was a team that was legitimately in the playoff picture at any point this year and they didn't have a roster chock full of PED users.

To me NCAA has their priorities backwards, these PEDS are probably not good for players health and give a player an advantage to me it is worse than illegal recruiting. Want to stop it punish the teams for allowing it, they should be doing their own drug checks and do them on a regular basis it can be stopped if they wanted to.

From my experience in the horse world it is safe to say it will never be stopped. Maybe slowed down, but when big money is up for grabs people will always cheat. The chemists will always be one step ahead, trust me on that. See it all the time in horse racing world.

Maybe for p5 teams all players should be tested every month, even on "off months"

To me NCAA has their priorities backwards, these PEDS are probably not good for players health and give a player an advantage to me it is worse than illegal recruiting. Want to stop it punish the teams for allowing it, they should be doing their own drug checks and do them on a regular basis it can be stopped if they wanted to.

Probably would get those out there saying too much testing would infringe on their rights.

Players are always going to look for an edge no matter what. Would imagine many are onto the HGH in college as well.

Clemson will get a "stern warning" about this...OSU would've got the death penalty! Lol.

Nothing would have happened to OSU. They are now a sacred program. Witness the bogus ruling on transfer, which could open the flood gates.

Clemson to lose Garrett Williams to the military? Possible a crayoneater or a SEAL.

Goodluck to him

Okay, but think that our people will find how to cheat and new test very quickly. Honestly, I also have used it one time. I don't try to say that it is okay, but in some cases it is needed. There are a lot of types synthetic urine and it also very important how to choose and to use it. I have read on it really a lot of info on thblack.com, before to use it be myself. I even couldn't predict that it is difficult. Think that if the human wants to cheat, he will find the way how. We can't stop all from it

Last edited: