Thomas out for Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefthook37

Just posted on Friday night lights that J Thomas is out for the game Thursday due to the ankle injury he suffered Friday against WW , confirmed buy coach Moore of Massillon WOW does that put the pressure on

Wanted Massillon to be at full strength for this beat down...and now they have the excuse they needed.

Wanted Massillon to be at full strength for this beat down...and now they have the excuse they needed.

This is your first reaction to a crushing injury to a hs kid and POY, before his sr. year state championship game? What a loser.

It’s not as a close friend of the family. He’s having surgery tomorrow. That’s all I’ll say about it. And some of you have some real problems wow

That is so unfortunate for the young man and the Massillon team. I hope his surgery and recovery go well.

Please keep in mind that players do read these posts. I am heartbroken with this news. He is an outstanding player and person. I know it could have a huge impact on the game but Massillon still has plenty of other talented players. For anyone that rips on a kid, you should be ashamed. Have a little more class. It appears to come from the same usual suspects. I have more respect for the Hoban posters. They have not made this personal. I am not going to use this info as an excuse if the Tigers lose the game. I feel the team will rise up to support the player and play for him. Just remember, the whole town is behind this team. Every store and business in town has a beat Hoban sign in the window. I still expect Massillon to bring more than 10,000 fans on Thursday. Go Tigers!

I am not a Massillon fan but I sincerely feel bad for the kid and his teammates. All the hard work the kid has put in to make the state championship his senior year and he doesnt get to play his last game. Hope the injury is nothing to serious and will be keeping an eye out for him as he continues his playing career at the next level. Does anyone know where he is going next year?

Is it a heart-wrenching disappointment? Absolutely.

Will Mass fan use it as an excuse? Absolutely.

Massillon fans are not making excuses, but I am not from Massillon and do not like them. They play my Falcons every year, and I want my team to kill them. That being said, it is no excuse to say that this changes everything. If this happened a month ago, Massillon's coaching staff would have some time to coach around it. They don't have it. Massillon has lost its best player. To say that doesn't change the complexion of this game is idiotic. I know it's the next man up mentality, and I commend the Tigers' fans who have just said that. But Hoban dodged a bullet. Look what happened to tOSU's defense when Bosa went down. Luckily they recovered in time for the Michigan game and stomped them. Massillon doesn't have that kid of time nor are they as deep as a college football team like tOSU. I really did not want this to be true because this kid is impossible to stop for four quarters. It is a huge loss. That being said, I still like Massillon. Their receivers killed us. I expect them to do damage to Hoban.

This is your first reaction to a crushing injury to a hs kid and POY, before his sr. year state championship game? What a loser.

Wow...nice attempt at trying to make me look like this heartless person. I feel terrible for the young man and I'm sure Hoban wanted to see Massillon at full strength. You never want to see someone get injured at any time, let alone before their last hs game. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and is able to play at the next level. I know there are many schools after him.
It's the arrogance of the many Tiger fans that come on here and run their mouth and take shots at other teams that drive not just me, but many posters nuts. Again don't twist my words.

Is Non2Sense an obsessed troll? Absolutely

Not a Massillon fan, but even you have to admit that this screw up a lot that Massillon had in mind. I remember a certain NC game for tOSU in which Ted Ginn Jr. goes down on a freak accident and that killed the whole offense they had planned. Don't minimize this injury. It is a problem for Massillon. If Massillon loses will they say it is the reason why they loss? Probably not. But if this game is close and they lose, it is the reason because Thomas is a freak who would hurt Hoban and be a difference maker. Not an excuse. It is a fact that this could give Hoban the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.