Thomas out for Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this trolling. I thought we were supposed to be discussing football. First of all, I can understand disliking Massillon, but to not have respect for what they have accomplished is ridiculous. Here's the question I have: What does Massillon do to offset this injury? Do they continue that game plan as planned? Or do they need to change it up? I don't know who the backup is, so I don't know if he is a similar type back. Is he a scat back that now instead of pounding it out, I get him out in space because he can make people miss and take it to the house? If he is faster than Thomas, how does Massillon utilize his skills that he may have that Thomas doesn't have? Is there and advantage that Massillon can have with the change, and how do they go about doing it?

Is it a heart-wrenching disappointment? Absolutely.

Will Mass fan use it as an excuse? Absolutely.

A minute ago you were arguing with Massillon fans how big of a downgrade Phifer was.

And no this is not a "heart-wrenching disappointment". Absolutely not for you. You are a bitter obsessed little puzz and Hoban can't change that.

falquin, Massillon has other quality backs. Not the size and strength of Thomas obviously you don't replace him, but they bring other qualities, and may necessitate other new wrinkles on O that Hoban has not seen. (To make lemonade out of lemons). What those are I don't know and wouldn't say anyhow, lol. On defense what can you say? The backups (another LB injury last week) just have to step up and play their hearts out.

falquin, Massillon has other quality backs. Not the size and strength of Thomas obviously you don't replace him, but they bring other qualities, and may necessitate other new wrinkles on O that Hoban has not seen. (To make lemonade out of lemons). What those are I don't know and wouldn't say anyhow, lol. On defense what can you say? The backups (another LB injury last week) just have to step up and play their hearts out.

I still love those receivers. Good luck to the Tigers. I really want this for you guys. I am shocked that people on here keep talking about a blowout. Massillon has played some tough teams this year. They are tested and hungry.

Jamir ran for over 1900 yds. to Phifer’s 626 in limited action. He averaged around 5 yds. a carry. I can live with that, but it’s the linebacker play, that will be seriously missed. I too wished for them to be at full strength, when playing a juggernaut like Hoban, but that’s the game of football. GO TIGERS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.