This weeks games

Empty CUP

Some decent games this week.

Centerville vs. Fairmont Wednesday

Loveland vs. Milford Tuesday

Waynesville vs Monroe Tuesday

Ursuline vs MND Wednesday

Indian Hill vs. Madeira Wednesday

I see Loveland beat Milford 3-0. Thats a nice win. Any word on the Waynesville Monroe game? I'm guessing 3-1 Monroe.

Wow I just saw that, sure got that wrong, cant remember Monroe ever giving up 5 goals. And the OE Waynesville freshman had 3 more goals I'd bet she's leading the state now too, Monroe's stats are not updated yet. Any idea how the CUP Senior on Monroe did? She's a top goal scorer too.

Congrats to Loveland for a nice solid signature win vs Milford.

Couple of big games tonight too.

I'm guessing

IH 3 vs. Madiera 1
C'Ville 3 vs. Fairmont 2
Ursaline 1 vs MND 2

Wow I just saw that, sure got that wrong, cant remember Monroe ever giving up 5 goals. And the OE Waynesville freshman had 3 more goals I'd bet she's leading the state now too, Monroe's stats are not updated yet. Any idea how the CUP Senior on Monroe did? She's a top goal scorer too.

Congrats to Loveland for a nice solid signature win vs Milford.

Couple of big games tonight too.

I'm guessing

IH 3 vs. Madiera 1
C'Ville 3 vs. Fairmont 2
Ursaline 1 vs MND 2

I know the Monroe player you’re taking about had 1 of the 2 the other goal was a total scrum it’s hard to say who had it from my seats. She’s an aggressive one and has impressive speed on her strike.

I honestly felt like Monroe was better than Alter when we played them. And score aside my daughter agrees. Monroe’s Brooklyn M is a specimen of an athlete and watching her play is a treat.

Madeira is really good and that should be an awesome game tonight. And my money is on MND with a shut out.

Watched the Waynesville - Monroe game on stream. Waynesville is incredibly physical. I always thought Monroe played a physical game...but it paled in comparison to Waynesville. Whoever takes the pitch against them, better bring pads and helmets. You're going to get worked over whenever you have ball possession. They quickly transition to offense once they gain possession and they are relentless in front of the opponent net. They were a real eye opener. The freshman is a natural scorer....and the big senior up front is a real load. Best D-3 team I have seen in a long time. Would have a better than great shot of winning state in D-2 as well.

Watched the Waynesville - Monroe game on stream. Waynesville is incredibly physical. I always thought Monroe played a physical game...but it paled in comparison to Waynesville. Whoever takes the pitch against them, better bring pads and helmets. You're going to get worked over whenever you have ball possession. They quickly transition to offense once they gain possession and they are relentless in front of the opponent net. They were a real eye opener. The freshman is a natural scorer....and the big senior up front is a real load. Best D-3 team I have seen in a long time. Would have a better than great shot of winning state in D-2 as well.

I had a patient today remind me who the Waynesville Freshman Erbach is. I didn't place the name with the kid because I associated that kid with Lebanon. Guess they moved. She's very talented. I watched her play against some of Pickups teams a couple years ago and at OE's showcase 2 years back, and she stood out above the rest of that whole age group both speed and tenacity. The only other kids I've watched locally who stood out like that were Summer at Hammer, Ravin at OE and KD and Anna when they were at CUP. I've been expecting her to follow their steps to youth camps and never happened. Probably the DA/ECNL drama timing and her age. I've been told that back line at Monroe is fantastic so 3 goals is "wow" especially for a Freshman. I think AP scored 3 or 4 when we played them in the regional's when she was a sophomore but those were different kids.

Speaking of KD any word on the Hamilton game tonight?

8 TO 1 WEST. No West stats posted

My twitter was freezing up last night so I could not follow. KD had 4, Broke the school record in less than a year and a half! Has there ever been a more dominant player in the city? For years at CUP we watched her dominate, locally at tournaments and in Frisco. she nearly single handedly won High School State for them last year. Ohio State has to be ticking dates off the calendar. Good for her. I know Rose in on the national team but this young lady sets the bar.

Anderson 2 East 0
-Anderson is quietly putting things together after graduating alot. 4 shutouts in a row.

Mason 1 Oak Hills 1
Was a top ten game.

Looking forward to seeing the results for some good games Saturday::
Mason and Lebanon / Milford and Oak Hills / Sycamore and Loveland. East at MNd. Mercy Mcauley at Turpin. Badin at Ursula.

My twitter was freezing up last night so I could not follow. KD had 4, Broke the school record in less than a year and a half! Has there ever been a more dominant player in the city? For years at CUP we watched her dominate, locally at tournaments and in Frisco. she nearly single handedly won High School State for them last year. Ohio State has to be ticking dates off the calendar. Good for her. I know Rose in on the national team but this young lady sets the bar.
Observing her from afar, I don't know if the national team is really a huge goal for her. I hope OSU maximizes her potential and surrounds her with great players. I kind of feel that women's soccer at OSU is not a strong recruiter/program and with all the talent in Ohio, should be a ton better. Reminds me of OSU baseball. Oh well, I will be watching for the next four years. I really want to catch West play this year even if I have to watch outside the fence.

Observing her from afar, I don't know if the national team is really a huge goal for her. I hope OSU maximizes her potential and surrounds her with great players. I kind of feel that women's soccer at OSU is not a strong recruiter/program and with all the talent in Ohio, should be a ton better. Reminds me of OSU baseball. Oh well, I will be watching for the next four years. I really want to catch West play this year even if I have to watch outside the fence.

Do you know her? Why would you say the National Team is not a huge goal for her? Because she scored 50 goals in a year? Just curious why you would make that assumption. If I am not mistaken I do think Ohio State won the Big Ten a few years ago in women’s soccer.

Do you know her? Why would you say the National Team is not a huge goal for her? Because she scored 50 goals in a year? Just curious why you would make that assumption. If I am not mistaken I do think Ohio State won the Big Ten a few years ago in women’s soccer.
Because she did not not attend many if any national camps last year, did not play for the U17 team when her high school teammate did and it seems that among the young "all in" soccer stars, college does not seem to be a must to start making some money and yet she is strongly committed to OSU. I don't know her, just an observation from afar. Like I said on a different thread, for some reason I have become a pretty big follower of the women's national team and by default the professional league. My son graduated form West last year and turned me on to these three (now two) soccer players when he was a freshman and they were in 8th grade. I watched a few of their games last year (Albany) and two playoff games and KD was a women among girls. Kind of reminded me of Ken Griffey Jr. when he played as an amateur around here. So I am intrigued. I just checked, OSU last won the Championship in 2012. Wisconsin last won in 2014. I don't if Rose was on that team or not. Penn State seem to be dominant Big Ten women's soccer program.

I had a patient today remind me who the Waynesville Freshman Erbach is. I didn't place the name with the kid because I associated that kid with Lebanon. Guess they moved. She's very talented. I watched her play against some of Pickups teams a couple years ago and at OE's showcase 2 years back, and she stood out above the rest of that whole age group both speed and tenacity. The only other kids I've watched locally who stood out like that were Summer at Hammer, Ravin at OE and KD and Anna when they were at CUP. I've been expecting her to follow their steps to youth camps and never happened. Probably the DA/ECNL drama timing and her age. I've been told that back line at Monroe is fantastic so 3 goals is "wow" especially for a Freshman. I think AP scored 3 or 4 when we played them in the regional's when she was a sophomore but those were different kids.

Thank you, I know Sam will appreciate your words and thoughts, even if a little lofty. That was my uncle you saw the other day for his crown lol. Sammy's been well coached and neither she or I could ask for more than she has gotten. Those players you mention are spectacular and have worked super hard for their rewards.

Sammy has trained with Maddie a number of times and shes a great kid, who better to practice shooting on than her?!?!? And played futsal against Denigan, Maddie and Syd Jones this winter in a Regional Tournament with her OE 05 teammates and it was one of the better more exciting Futsal games I've watched., KD was actually there watching too, I'm sure rooting for her school mates.

I will root for Monroe, they were very good, and they have some awesome talent on that team and they will go far. They lost to Valley View on a stupid PK that happened outside the box that they judged inside the box. Sucks for them to loose like that but it happens.

And Dudukovich? I had never seen her play till last fall. I ref'd her in the OE HS showcase and she was so clam and effortless. Her ability to switch feet quickly and shoot or pass with no opening under pressure is unrivaled. I would love to watch a game of theirs this year as well. Wish her well in the future.

Thanks. They are a fun team to watch. They both pressure and work possession well, and the Defense is solid. I think Monroe was a bit more physical but it was a good game to watch. Making some line up adjustments after they went up 4-0 late in the 2nd caused some unnecessary scoring drama towards the end but I get our coach wanting to keep players healthy. We had a Freshman starter on defense, Greely match up with Beckett who is a true force in attack both in size and skill and I felt like she did a great job on her. 2 other freshman another forward and a defender play quite a bit and both make impact. and we have another ECNL girl an 04 Sophomore on the outside that scored a header goal on a corner they called offisde? I watched the video replay and well....it didn't make a difference but that should have made it a legit 6. They should be good for a few years to come but for sure losing Foley who's a great scorer and distributes very well and the other seniors next year will be felt. I'd like to think they will make a strong state run this year.

I didn't realize till I talked with her mom that Frazier was a Senior, for some reason I thought she was a Junior. Monroe losing her and Beckett will hurt, but they always reload and with Brooklyn M on the team they will continue to be dangerous.

Mason 2-1 over Lebanon went with a Mason friend, Sounds way closer than it was. Not sure if Mason looks good or Lebanon is that bad.

Thanks. They are a fun team to watch. They both pressure and work possession well, and the Defense is solid. I think Monroe was a bit more physical but it was a good game to watch. Making some line up adjustments after they went up 4-0 late in the 2nd caused some unnecessary scoring drama towards the end but I get our coach wanting to keep players healthy. We had a Freshman starter on defense, Greely match up with Beckett who is a true force in attack both in size and skill and I felt like she did a great job on her. 2 other freshman another forward and a defender play quite a bit and both make impact. and we have another ECNL girl an 04 Sophomore on the outside that scored a header goal on a corner they called offisde? I watched the video replay and well....it didn't make a difference but that should have made it a legit 6. They should be good for a few years to come but for sure losing Foley who's a great scorer and distributes very well and the other seniors next year will be felt. I'd like to think they will make a strong state run this year.

I didn't realize till I talked with her mom that Frazier was a Senior, for some reason I thought she was a Junior. Monroe losing her and Beckett will hurt, but they always reload and with Brooklyn M on the team they will continue to be dangerous.
Monroe’s freshman class is loaded with talent including their starting keeper and second leading scorer.

Monroe’s freshman class is loaded with talent including their starting keeper and second leading scorer.

I think Monroe is the most talented D2 team in the area, It's a close call with Alter but I really appreciated Monroe a little more and so did my kid. Like I said I'll be rooting for them, and with the conference realignment next year we'll be seeing a lot more of them. Especially since I have a younger one that will be moving up to the program soon too.