The Vaccine is Effective

My son has a possible answer for his issues. Notice the drug use to treat this. Yes, hydroxychloroquine

Precisely why some leadership in our country needs to pay dearly for their actions in demonizing treatments such as iver and hydro

Tragic death of this young man, oddly enough the same guy that made a big deal about being refused entry in the QatarWorld Cup while wearing a gay pride T shirt. I bet he had all his Covid jabs.

Some in his p[ersonal circle are implying foul play, but this is quoted from his own podcast -

I took some time off myself. We had two days here without games after 17 straight days of games. My body, I think told me, even after the US went out ‘dude, you are not sleeping enough.’ And, it rebelled on me. I’ve had a case of bronchitis this week. I’ve been to the medical clinic at the media center twice now, including today. I’m feeling better today. I basically cancelled everything on this Thursday that I had and napped. And I’m doing slightly better. Though, you can probably tell in my voice that I’m not at 100%. Hopefully, I will not cough during this podcast. I’m coughing a lot. Everyone is coughing here. This is by no means limited to me. So many journalists have gotten a crazy cough that sounds like a death rattle sometimes.

I agree the gays tend to be jabbed. Ironic, considering Fauci and the AZT debacle and how many gays he purposely killed. How quickly some forget.

12 million major side affects based on the poll.
Even with the max deviation (around 5%) from polls like this no one can say that there are not major health problems with the vaccine. I have spoke to several who had major issues with it.

The dead can not answer in this poll. This number is also much higher than people would think. Minimum 300,000.
All for a virus that has a very low mortality rate (less than the flu) unless you are old or compromised.

The biggest problem with this Vax IMO is the long term side affects which could easily be hidden and make these numbers look very small. No one knows, but many doctors and morticians are reporting major issues in the vaccinated population.
The overall death rate is higher in 2022 than during the pandemic? This tells me the whole covid mess was pointless (we would have never noticed without the propaganda) ...and if you were afraid then you should be very afraid now.

The question needs to be asked whether the vaccines work to protect the most at risk people from covid. Check out this data - it's striking in its implications:

1670685409671.png

This explains the chart above, which is a bit busy:

Here is what the relative event rates would look like if the 2021 one-year Census population estimates were used for Minnesota instead of the five-year 2019 estimate that DOH uses. As we anticipated, the change for the 65 and over group is dramatic. In the October event data week, for example, (and which should be using 2022 data, which we will extrapolate to in a future post) the move from what is really a 2017 age 65 and over population estimate to a 2021 one takes the number of unvaccinated persons from about 62,000 to over 162,000. It takes the cases per 100,000 people from 396 to 151, the hospitalizations from 71 to 27 and the deaths from 4.9 to 1.8.

The case rate is now lower than that for vaxed population and equal to that for the boosted. The hospitalization rate is far lower than that for the vaxed and almost equal to that of the boosted population. And the death rate goes from 4.9 to 1.8, equal to that for the vaxed group and below that of the boosted population.

I agree the gays tend to be jabbed. Ironic, considering Fauci and the AZT debacle and how many gays he purposely killed. How quickly some forget.
We and Pharma can thank Fauci for all the creepy Descovy gay TV ads. Why do we think he's the highest paid gov employee, right ? Tony the Tiny builds revenue streams for pharma and tanks Trojan condom stock.

Wahl's brother is gay, and likely the reason for his semi-famous banned "Pride" T. Then came karma ?

Probably mostly an education level statistic.
PhD's are literally the least jabbed educational demographic in America, and you still are a moronic partisan hack.

I hope that these facts help you find your way to reality. Some day.

It is lovely over here. You should try reality for a week.

This is a smart move by DeSantis. We were lied to about the efficacy and safety of the covid vaccines.

So it didn’t save a few million lives ? It was a failure ? Smart move after he touted the vaccine for the codgers in his old state ? Why the change ?? Oh that’s right so guys like you will like him
More . Did the vax harm you ?

So it didn’t save a few million lives ? It was a failure ? Smart move after he touted the vaccine for the codgers in his old state ? Why the change ?? Oh that’s right so guys like you will like him
More . Did the vax harm you ?
Because Desantis knows "old " people are dying from it the most , children are not, and most healthy 50 some year old's are not. Google death rate proves it all day long . Sounds familiar right? Kind of like a "flu"? More people right now who are Vaxxed are dying from Covid than the Unvaxxed ...Fauci the HIV hack, flip flopped a dozen times on Covid, from "masks aren't necessary" to natural immunity only lasts maybe 2-3 weeks LOL . Natural immunity is the ONLY thing getting us to herd immunity, it certainly isnt booster #22?? LOL

Hmm death rates . Ok where are the highest per capita death rates in this country ?? Of course it’s basically red states with less people getting the vaccine . The party of life strikes again .

Hmm death rates . Ok where are the highest per capita death rates in this country ?? Of course it’s basically red states with less people getting the vaccine . The party of life strikes again .
You trying the "red state" shell game used by you liberal clowns here too? LOLOL Yes red States are mostly rural, not a lot of businesses paying taxes or providing jobs...but you know thats why, but of course those farmers feed us ;) Youre a dumber A than I anticipated if youre attempting to link death rates to political affiliation LOLOL Lets start at NY shall we ;) Oh and by the way , wanna compare statistics on Death rates supposedly dying of covid on the elderly versus everyone else ?? Nawww I didnt think so:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡 Desantis must be a genius .

Statistic manipulation. Let me know the average age of death. Then go back and check medical records. The party of Death moved Covid patients into nursing homes. I can go on and on but it won't matter.

Hmm death rates . Ok where are the highest per capita death rates in this country ?? Of course it’s basically red states with less people getting the vaccine . The party of life strikes again
You trying the "red state" shell game used by you liberal clowns here too? LOLOL Yes red States are mostly rural, not a lot of businesses paying taxes or providing jobs...but you know thats why, but of course those farmers feed us ;) Youre a dumber A than I anticipated if youre attempting to link death rates to political affiliation LOLOL Lets start at NY shall we ;) Oh and by the way , wanna compare statistics on Death rates supposedly dying of covid on the elderly versus everyone else ?? Nawww I didnt think so:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤡 Desantis must be a genius .
The death rates per capital are highest in states that got the vaccine at lower rates . Yes they happened coincidentally in states that vote in larger majority’s for Republicans . Nothing to do with political stances says you ? K.

Statistic manipulation. Let me know the average age of death. Then go back and check medical records. The party of Death moved Covid patients into nursing homes. I can go on and on but it won't matter.
No it won’t , what about nursing homes won’t change the facts that per capital death rates were higher in states that got the vaccine in lower numbers . No manipulation at all . Just what happened . Please go on and on . 😆