The truth about the evil in the Democratic Marxist Party

I don’t believe BLM as a movement is Marxist, but I do believe BLM the organization is, in fact they’ve flat out said so.

I mentioned this before, but this is what these sleaze balls do, they hijack language. Just look at how people blindly defend Antifa bc they’re “anti fascist” or how “defund the police” doesn’t actually mean defund, or even how racism is defined. It’s all meant to create power through manipulating Language.

That correspondent gives off kind of a creepy, almost "uncanny valley" vibe. I feel like there's a 50/50 shot that we're going to find out that she's a Decepticon assassin disguised as a woman.

Those movies sucked.

I don’t believe BLM as a movement is Marxist, but I do believe BLM the organization is, in fact they’ve flat out said so.

I mentioned this before, but this is what these sleaze balls do, they hijack language. Just look at how people blindly defend Antifa bc they’re “anti fascist” or how “defund the police” doesn’t actually mean defund, or even how racism is defined. It’s all meant to create power through manipulating Language.

Exactly; it is why Marxists relabeled themselves 'progressives' ............such a nice sounding name.

It's an overly simplistic excuse on your part, but I have to admit that it would be kind of beyond funny if you guys are actually struggling because of some sort of "photocopier/xerox" thing. ?

It’s not overly simplistic. There’s a group of people who refer to themselves as “Antifa” causing a large part of the destruction in the riots. They’re using the name “anti fascist” as a shield to protect them from criticism bc people like you are dumb enough to judge them by their name and not their actions

It’s not overly simplistic. There’s a group of people who refer to themselves as “Antifa” causing a large part of the destruction in the riots. They’re using the name “anti fascist” as a shield to protect them from criticism bc people like you are dumb enough to judge them by their name and not their actions

Bingo.

The ignorance of 90% of the protesters or Marxists parading around as progressives is immeasurable.