The three little pigs.

covidsucks

Moderated User
When I think of the orange turd, and all the events happening everyday, is the story of the " three little pigs", trump, barr, and pompeo. They all look like three little pigs. The big pig is trump and the other two pigs are sucking the hind tit of the main pig, which is barr and pompeo. It's actually kind of funny. All three are big and fat and ready to be basted over a spigot. All three resemble the appearance of a Berkshire hog. Just look closely and you'll see the resemblance of a pig. LOL

When I think of the orange turd, and all the events happening everyday, is the story of the " three little pigs", trump, barr, and pompeo. They all look like three little pigs. The big pig is trump and the other two pigs are sucking the hind tit of the main pig, which is barr and pompeo. It's actually kind of funny. All three are big and fat and ready to be basted over a spigot. All three resemble the appearance of a Berkshire hog. Just look closely and you'll see the resemblance of a pig. LOL
EP?

When I think of the wicked witch of the west and all the events happening everyday, I think of the story of the "three little thieves", Pelosi, Nadler and Schumer. They all look like three little ragamuffins. The wicked witch of the west is the matriarch and the two court jesters are Nadler and Schumer. All three are stupid and corrupt and ready to be thrown to the wolves come November. All three resemble the appearance of long time democrat freeloaders. LOL

Pelosi, Nadler, and Schumer, have no power. The turd and his tit suckers have the power and their all going to be a blood stuck fat hog in 4 months. LOL. Maybe the propaganda channel can run hannity in 2024. Mad Dog Mattis Rocks!

You're going to baste them over a faucet?

How does that work?

When I see your (Covidsucks)) posts it gives me comfort.

Sometimes i worry i take things too far to extremes to prove a point. Then i read your rants, and I dont worry about such things anymore.

When i see your posts, I am freed from guilt. Sometimes I feel bad that I may offend some young, innocent mind just trying to make it through another day and into tomorrow. Then I read your posts, and I realize, any person that unstable would already have succumbed to your comments long before mine could have caused them harm. I am put at ease and content with who I am.

Sorry, my stupid rural uneducated unfunded public education made me misinformed. I meant the spear that goes through the butthole of the hog and ends up in the the snout. It slowly turns and cooks the pig. It's ironically the same situation that's currently playing out. I hope all you trumper's go out and support your boy at all these rally's and get the opportunity to suck his ?. Make sure you sign his non death waiver before you go. LOL! THIS IS FUN.

Sorry, my stupid rural uneducated unfunded public education made me misinformed. I meant the spear that goes through the butthole of the hog and ends up in the the snout. It slowly turns and cooks the pig. It's ironically the same situation that's currently playing out. I hope all you trumper's go out and support your boy at all these rally's and get the opportunity to suck his ?. Make sure you sign his non death waiver before you go. LOL! THIS IS FUN.

It's obvious you don't know your bung hole from your spigot, so you should probably tap out before you get skewered and roasted.

Really looking forward to the perp walk. Hopefully the Orange Turd gets put in the same prison cell with Big Black Bubba. MEGA dorks good luck in November, looking like your going to need it.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! The Tulsa Trumper's could be immune to the covid virus by sniffing their great leaders flatulence. His LED lights up his butt and the consumption of bleach has built the antibodies that kills the virus. All he has to do is eat enough KFC to manufacture enough gas needed to share it with his tards. This is really fun insulting the dumbest people in the USA.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! The Tulsa Trumper's could be immune to the covid virus by sniffing their great leaders flatulence. His LED lights up his butt and the consumption of bleach has built the antibodies that kills the virus. All he has to do is eat enough KFC to manufacture enough gas needed to share it with his tards. This is really fun insulting the dumbest people in the USA.

Bless your heart.
Not realizing you are a legit contender for the grand prize in your own category...

Last edited:
Hey rock guy. Don't legitimize that knucklehead. He's not real. It's a made up ID by one of these idiots get's the hand lotion out when they rile someone. Probably someone on a banning.

Some of the alt id's try to put some intelligence into it, just to post a different POV, play acting. This one is not that. Unless it's actually you? Hmmmm

I'm just a teenager that punked the most stupid voting constituents in the entire history of the United States. If anyone supports this piece of human excrement your worse than him.

I'm just a teenager that punked the most stupid voting constituents in the entire history of the United States. If anyone supports this piece of human excrement your worse than him.

I figured you were a teenager or younger by reading your posts. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Wow! POTUS gives Putin the go ahead to kill Americans for bounty. All you stupid Trumper's can go ahead and make excuses for this piece of human excrement, but when the last four years is in the the books, you'll be the piece of excrement.

Wow! POTUS gives Putin the go ahead to kill Americans for bounty. All you stupid Trumper's can go ahead and make excuses for this piece of human excrement, but when the last four years is in the the books, you'll be the piece of excrement.

That was fake news, it was just another round of lies that have been debunked. Intel agencies confirmed, there were several conflicting reports so Trump was not briefed and they still can't confirm.

You were lied to again and Trump was telling the truth again.