The Rose Bowl - Wisconsin vs. TCU

Clyde Frog

TCU 14
Wisconsin 10
0:36 1st quarter

Pretty high scoring so far. Lots of big plays by both teams. This one should go down to the wire.

They keep showing TCU players slipping on the field and they talked about how they just got new NIKE non-slip cleats. That's the only pair they brought too. I bet the equipment manager is feeling dumb now.

Great drive to open through second half for TCU. TD run from two yards out.

TCU 21
Wisconsin 13
11:06 3rd quarter

Wisky isn't getting embarrassed, TCU is a very good team. Now, the entire state of Michigan should be embarrassed.

If TCU holds on to win this, that really sucks for them to finish undefeated with no chance to be #1. Their defense is really, really good.

TCU's defense has really shut Wisconsin down since the first quarter. This team is a lot better than I previously thought.

Absolutely. They're probably more concentrated on TCU winning the Rose Bowl. :laugh:

Yeah, they won't remember Gee's retarded comment, right? :laugh:

You don't have to be a baby every time someone says something about something stupid someone from OSU said or did. Gee's comments were directly pointed at TCU and Boise; they're fans will absolutely remember.

I don't see how that's being a baby. You're just wrong. I'd be willing to bet close to zero TCU fans are thinking about Gordan Gee at all right now. And I know you know that.

What a life you've got. :laugh:

I don't see how that's being a baby. You're just wrong. I'd be willing to bet close to zero TCU fans are thinking about Gordan Gee at all right now. And I know you know that.

What a life you've got. :laugh:

Yeah, it will never cross their mind again. :laugh: