The poor Somalis of Omar the Terrible’s district

Somali's respect the family and clan they come from above all.

Went to the Somali place in Columbus a couple of years ago. 100 percent authentix down to even not having TP.

Within 20 minuters after we left the owners knew wat clan set the person who brought us there belonged to (by calling folks in Somalia) and said since he was from the right clan we were invited backm. Few days later the spread they provided was legit.
Pretty sure they respect genocide

I see Omar has been shacking up with a married man in DC ...............now getting her divorce in Minnesota.

Won't see it on MSM

Wrecks homes ...............wrecks limited government

Somali's respect the family and clan they come from above all.

Went to the Somali place in Columbus a couple of years ago. 100 percent authentix down to even not having TP.

Within 20 minuters after we left the owners knew wat clan set the person who brought us there belonged to (by calling folks in Somalia) and said since he was from the right clan we were invited backm. Few days later the spread they provided was legit.
You ate at a place that didn’t have toilet paper?

I just hope washing their hands is part of their culture too.
Same.

Who knows. If anyone is in Columbus, the place is on Cleveland Avenue. I woudlnt recommend it though. It is legit 100% Somali and we got a lot of weird looks in there but by the end of the week (we sent a group 4 days in a row) they were welcoming.

Knowing Somalis are predominantly Muslim, and having seen them wash themselves fastidiously in the restroom sink during Ramadan, my assumption would be that handwashing is a basic hygienic practice for them.