The Official NE8 Thread

Buckeye Elite

South range has a really nice stadium in its own little area, I like how struthers Hubbard and girard as basically inside neighborhoods, Jefferson even has a nice feel, not a fan of lakeviews tho, especially the locker room a being so far away

BTrev

Excluding Struthers...

Hubbard and Niles are at the top in terms of facilities. I haven't been to South Range yet.

In terms of atmosphere... Hubbard and Poland.

Outside the NE8, Boardman and Mollenkoff are my favorite stadiums in the Valley. I always liked Salem a lot too.

Howland was always my least favorite... but I haven't been to their new place yet.

Red-Lep

Excluding Struthers...

Hubbard and Niles are at the top in terms of facilities. I haven't been to South Range yet.

Outside the NE8, Boardman and Mollenkoff are my favorite stadiums in the Valley. I always liked Salem a lot too.

Howland was always my least favorite... but I haven't been to their new place yet.
[/QUOTE]
Mollenkoff and Paul Brown Stadiums are must visit stadiums. From top to bottom the NE8 league stadiums offer better game atmosphere than any other area league offer including the Fed which only Perry has a cool game day atmosphere.

Buckeye Elite

Excluding Struthers...

Mollenkoff and Paul Brown Stadiums are must visit stadiums. From top to bottom the NE8 league stadiums offer better game atmosphere than any other area league offer including the Fed which only Perry has a cool game day atmosphere.
[/QUOTE]
Can’t disagree, the fan bases in the NE8 travel very well with the exception of Jefferson, in which I don’t blame them for not traveling well, even tho they arnt that good they always have a good turnout for their home games. Poland is weird for me, the last 2 times struthers played Poland we had more fans for an away game then they did as the home team

Struthersfan

Poland is weird for me, the last 2 times struthers played Poland we had more fans for an away game then they did as the home team
THAT, is very sad. Amazing what has happened to 'old Poland'. Makes me think of the days when Poland wasn't a football town whatsoever, playing at old Baird-Mitchell Field.