The official EBC Football Thread

Not sure of final

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-094638_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200822-094638_Twitter.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 31
So heading into week 1

Can Alliance continue their run of dominance? Who will be behind center?

Will Minerva build on their first win in half a decade?

How will Salem replace their three top threats on O?

Can Carrollton right the ship and avoid another bad year?

Who will start at QB for West Branch? Can the young line hold up?

Which of the influx of new players in Canton South will make an impact first?

Are the young guys at Marlington ready to go? Who will be the player to step up and take control?

Influx of new players for the Wildcats? They don’t have any transfers or new players? I think you are getting bad information.

Influx of new players for the Wildcats? They don’t have any transfers or new players? I think you are getting bad information.

Ive heard from pretty reliable sources that they had substantially more kids out for the team this year than they have in recent history

Ive heard from pretty reliable sources that they had substantially more kids out for the team this year than they have in recent history
I understand what you are saying now. This is true, however it comes from a nice sized freshmen class and decenf numbers compared to years past.

No new basketball converts or a few kids pilfered from soccer?
Soccer? They barely have enough kids for themselves and sadly there are some basketball players that definitely should be playing football but are not. Would definitely help for sure. I think South will be just fine however with who they have. From what I gather, they looked good the other night in their scrimmage.

Soccer? They barely have enough kids for themselves and sadly there are some basketball players that definitely should be playing football but are not. Would definitely help for sure. I think South will be just fine however with who they have. From what I gather, they looked good the other night in their scrimmage.

Heard the same, good to hear. Now I just wonder what's up with the rest of the teams in the league

I am so glad the kids are getting a chance to play this year, but pretty sad I won’t get to see any of the games. I don’t have any close relatives playing so can’t get in this year, only missed a handful of Minerva games since the early 70s.. does anyone know how the lions looked in their scrimmage?

So heading into week 1

Can Alliance continue their run of dominance? Who will be behind center?

Will Minerva build on their first win in half a decade?

How will Salem replace their three top threats on O?

Can Carrollton right the ship and avoid another bad year?

Who will start at QB for West Branch? Can the young line hold up?

Which of the influx of new players in Canton South will make an impact first?

Are the young guys at Marlington ready to go? Who will be the player to step up and take control?
The WB line will have 3 Sr’s so not really young. I haven’t heard anything about a Qb competition, Please tell. I don’t imagine anyone could knock out Hillyer unless they slide him into Tailback

Last edited:
The WB line will have 3 Sr’s so not really young. I haven’t heard anything about a Qb competition, Please tell. I don’t imagine anyone could knock out Hillyer unless they slide him into Tailback
Im not gonna bash anyone especially a kid, but I think people are seeing something out of that WB quarterback that I didn’t see the last 2 years. I’ve seen about 6 games and he seemed solid but not a standout by any means

I guess inexperienced is a better word for the line, only one returning starter right? And moving Hillyer to tailback was something I think everyone thought possible going into this season but all the articles I've seen still mention him as the QB so it looks like it'll be him under center this year

Lol are you kidding me wb by 21?? You do know that
Minervia bet them last year and they lost 16 seniors. Lol. They are bad real bad. Didnt salems qb light them up for like 340 yds. As a freahman Lol
your right that was a typo ! Sorry meant by 27.

Doesn’t surprise me
Me either, I bet a lot of kids got held back this year with the season uncertainty.
I Hear the Young Malito boy from Girard was unstoppable in there past scrimmage. You’ll have your hands full with him this year. I think I’ll try to come see that game. Have a Band connection.

your right that was a typo ! Sorry meant by 27.
Lol how much crack do you smoke? Wb qb is what 5 ft 3 and ran for his life last year. They will be lucky to win a game this year. But im sure they are cocky cause they will make playoffs lol

Lol how much crack do you smoke? Wb qb is what 5 ft 3 and ran for his life last year. They will be lucky to win a game this year. But im sure they are cocky cause they will make playoffs lol
Sorry, Not a crack smoker ,but I hear you can get all you need and more off any corner of your salem Streets. You want some Corn ? come to Beloit. 5’3 Nah 5’11 192. I hope Salem does blitz the out of that kid . He’s more dangerous if the tucks it an runs. I sure hope you have a deep roster . A heathy Wilson at 210 running down hill is going to leave little quacker’s laying all over the feild. Can’t wait to live steam that game

I do have a legit question for you .
How good do you really think the Salem Def is. They gave up 5 TDs in 5 processions to Springfield last week during their Scrimmage . Lol.

Sorry, Not a crack smoker ,but I hear you can get all you need and more off any corner of your salem Streets. You want some Corn ? come to Beloit. 5’3 Nah 5’11 192. I hope Salem does blitz the out of that kid . He’s more dangerous if the tucks it an runs. I sure hope you have a deep roster . A heathy Wilson at 210 running down hill is going to leave little quacker’s laying all over the feild. Can’t wait to live steam that game
Come on man we all know this isn’t true