How’s the league look this year? Will the new Alliance coach return the aviators to their spot as the team to beat in the league? Will the lions remain the cellar dwellers of the league?
I really like whom you have as the #1 ranked team, they definitely have a team that will be good for the next two seasons! I will give you my predictions.
1. Carrollton. They have the skill and they do have the strength and experience on the O-Line. They should be real decent on the Defense side of the ball. The kids will have to continue to buy into coach T system!
2. Salem. I think them and Carrollton will have a battle for the top spot. They will have a lot of fire power.
3. WestBranch. This team will continue to be strong. I hear they lost some talent, but at the same time they will have kids to step up, not surprised if they would still take that top spot.
4. Marlington. This a tough pick, I feel with good coaching they could knock off the top teams.
5. Canton South . They will still be a decent team from what they last year. They should have a good air attack.
6. Alliance. They will need a couple seasons to build back up. Definitely have some talent. They may even have the best skill talent in the league.
7. Minerva. I hear numbers continue to drop for the football program. They have work to do to build the program back up. Definitely have some good athletes in Minerva.
Really looking forward to the football season! Full stadiums and some great games!