The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

It's been a long time since the Bulldogs not having a incoming QB starter with a lot of potential,that position has controlled the offense for many seasons of late...BAM!

East end zone at TBHOFS
A31348CA-BD9A-4C9A-A960-3A634F213F40.jpeg

This will be a great game for McKinley- Wayne will have a huge line and some nice skill kids. I believe the te is a Bama commit.

It's March 08, 2021

Glen Parker (WR/DB) is transfer from Barberton to Canton McKinley (Barberton Basketball Thread)

:unsure: :) :p :D

This is IUDOGS signing off.

McK gets transfers because kids want to go there or move there.
has to recruit and pay parents and buy shoes and pay for cell phones in order to convince a kid to go there because who in their right mind would go there on own accord.

HONK
go away stay away - you are allowed out of the hole once a year.
Well, I would say that both schools get transfers because want to go/move there.

I think you guys have a really good coach. I think a lot of young men want to be Canton McKinley Bulldogs. I wish you nothing but success and genuinely root for you to go 14-1 and win state every year.

I can’t imagine how difficult coach’s job was this year. I think he’ll win big at McKinley if given time and most importantly support.
Go Bulldogs, Go Tigers!

Was told that there are two QB transfers at McK, one being the starter from Glenoak and the other a future stud from Louisville.
Is the Glen Oak QB that transferred to McKinley the one who got hurt in Week One and missed the rest of the season or the one who started the other 7 games?

Hes is the Qb who broke his hand playing defense the first game last year. Decent Athlete, Not very fast, bit of a head case.

It's March 16, 2021

Two Candidates;

# 6 Isaiah Knox (Jr) 6' - 2" (150)

Or

# 26 Stephen Mowery (Soph) 5' - 08" 150

:);):love::unsure:

This is IUDOGS signing off.

I saw Knox play in 2019. Wasn't very accurate throwing, but was behind a very small O-line that got destroyed at the line of scrimmage. Not much time to do anything. He did seem like he had some skill as a runner, which I know McKinley likes for their QBs.

McK gets transfers because kids want to go there or move there.
has to recruit and pay parents and buy shoes and pay for cell phones in order to convince a kid to go there because who in their right mind would go there on own accord.

HONK
go away stay away - you are allowed out of the hole once a year.

Well, they also get transfers because the boosters get a job for the parent and put them on the staff..... Please do not recruit any more of our players.

Well, they also get transfers because the boosters get a job for the parent and put them on the staff..... Please do not recruit any more of our players.
Really? I'm curious. What jobs are they getting parents in Massillon these days? Jesus you people are ignorant.

no one can match the ignorance of fans - impossible

and what part can't your ignorant self understand that most of the posters that are McK fans do not have to answer don't want to answer questions from you punks - so go kick rocks
This answer and then this tool has the audacity (look it up) to call someone else ignorant. Oh the irony (go look that up too when you get a break from upsizing fries today). Tool.

This answer and then this tool has the audacity (look it up) to call someone else ignorant. Oh the irony (go look that up too when you get a break from upsizing fries today). Tool.
Good job on doubling down on your stupidity. Maxie put you in your place but you're so eager to rant and rave you can't see it. Typical. ??