The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Did I miss something? Why the frack would you pitch to Freeman?
I get it. Bradley was struggling with his control, load the bases, pretty much guaranteed he walks in the winning run.

This was so brutal, I get wanting to rip Bell but the reality is the lineup failed in clutch situations.

I get it. Bradley was struggling with his control, load the bases, pretty much guaranteed he walks in the winning run.

This was so brutal, I get wanting to rip Bell but the reality is the lineup failed in clutch situations.
Today was a whole team effort. Brutal in every facet of the game

I mean I don't totally disagree but he seemingly went on for about 6 innings about it. Move on after 1.
A-Rod complaining about bunts for six innings was nowhere near as bad as the actual game itself. I like baseball quite a lot and I don't ever want to watch something like that ever again

11 hits and 3 BBs should be enough to win when your pitching is absolutely stellar. 21 K, 2 BB and 3 hits allowed in 12 innings! Against the #1 hitting team in the NL.

So many wasted opportunities, where a simple Sac Fly does the trick. .000 BA with RISP, and terrible baserunning, and horrible managerial moves. Pulling Casali and wasting Davidson to then call a stupid base-running trick play blows my mind. I have never hated a manager more than Ding-a-ling.

I'm not as confident going into today as I was going into yesterday. Castillo is great, but I doubt he's going to even come close to what Bauer did. He'll probably be touched up for 2 or 3 runs and I absolutely do not trust our offense to give him any support. Here's to hoping we get to see a healthy Gray at it tomorrow ?

I'm not as confident going into today as I was going into yesterday. Castillo is great, but I doubt he's going to even come close to what Bauer did. He'll probably be touched up for 2 or 3 runs and I absolutely do not trust our offense to give him any support. Here's to hoping we get to see a healthy Gray at it tomorrow ?
Castillo definitely more of a wild card than Bauer this year, but he is certainly capable of shutting down the Braves. I have confidence he’ll pitch well enough at least, the issue is can they push any runs across the plate? They need to hit at least 6, imo.

Castillo definitely more of a wild card than Bauer this year, but he is certainly capable of shutting down the Braves. I have confidence he’ll pitch well enough at least, the issue is can they push any runs across the plate? They need to hit at least 6, imo.
Agreed, Luis should be able to give us a chance. Hard to keep that Braves lineup on zero like Bauer did though. They are too good. When Markakis is your 8-hole hitter, your lineup is stacked. We need 4-6 runs.

It really shouldn't be asking a lot, but with how this lineup has done this year...Braves SP has been pretty good in limited action, but this is only his 7th big league start so hopefully he'll have some big stage jitters. Kinda like Cueto all those years ago.

Bases loaded, nothing to show for it.

I hope I'm wrong, but feels like we're about to see them not score a run in 22 innings.