The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Seriously. We tried an 8th grade baserunning trick play? With 2 outs? It worked great for me several times when I was coaching kids and playing against kids. But seriously. Ding-a-ling is the worst.

History or flicking Cincinnati sports, make me watch the whole game only to be disappointed in the end. I will never learn

BTW, Bell's stupidity (pinch hit Davidson for Casali and then not even let Davidson see one pitch before the stupid baserunning trick play) means Casali is out, and Tucker is in 2 key ABs against lefties.

A-Rod is getting all kinds of grief for being in favor of bunting but he is 100% right. I don't know how you could watch this game and not come away thinking there is something terribly wrong baseball.

Here we go again. Another scoring chance. 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Can we make contact and get a ball out of the infield this time?

A-Rod is getting all kinds of grief for being in favor of bunting but he is 100% right. I don't know how you could watch this game and not come away thinking there is something terribly wrong baseball.

I mean I don't totally disagree but he seemingly went on for about 6 innings about it. Move on after 1.