The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

I'd bag the testing. So what if someone tests positive? I've not ever heard of anyone even getting sick. If someone has some symptons, then pull them and test them, but stop testing all these guys and just play ball.

why didn't they shut down when the guy tested positive earlier in the year? serious question?

didn't davidson test positive after 1st game?

jtk
()

why didn't they shut down when the guy tested positive earlier in the year? serious question?

didn't davidson test positive after 1st game?

jtk
()
He did not test positive. He felt sick so he was held in quarantine while they waited on his test to come back. The test (2 of them) were negative. The same with Senzel and Votto.

He did not test positive. He felt sick so he was held in quarantine while they waited on his test to come back. The test (2 of them) were negative. The same with Senzel and Votto.
Davidson did test positive, but since he tested negative on subsequent Covid tests and antibody tests, so it was determined the positive test was a false positive.

Here’s one from today:

The Reds avoided what looked like a potential outbreak situation near the start of the season, when Senzel and Mike Moustakas self-reported COVID-19 symptoms after teammate Matt Davidson initially tested positive. (Davidson later tested negative on official tests.) Joey Votto has also since self-reported symptoms, though he returned to action after two negative tests taken at least 24 hours apart.

i don' t understand how a person can hate someone he's never met, much less ever talked to.....lol

maybe votto can call the huber heights AD and see if he can come speak to the students/athletes about what it takes to be a professional athlete.

cramps hates votto > cramps hates the GCL......lol

jtk
()

I'd bag the testing. So what if someone tests positive? I've not ever heard of anyone even getting sick. If someone has some symptons, then pull them and test them, but stop testing all these guys and just play ball.
Virus so deadly ya need tested to even know ya have it.
What a joke.

So, I am going to guess that Senzel has it since he was put on the injured list.....

do we have those funny 7 inning games today?