3B-WTF?
LF-below average
CF-ok
RF-good hitter, atrocious defense
Bull pen-?
Bench-?
Starters-Awesome
Results- not good ?

Thank goodness I had my Columbus Blue Jackets playoff game last night and did not watch that disaster. How can that roster struggle so badly at the plate?

Oh - and the roster moves - yesterday teams had to go from 30 to 28. How on earth did Cody Reed and DeLeon make the cut? SHould have kept Tejay Antone on the roster, he has been really good. Ding-a-ling strikes again.

I'd bet 27 or 28 wins would get them in. Not out of the realm of possibility. A team with a losing record can make the playoffs this season. Not saying it will be the Reds. But I don't know where you're getting this magic number of 33 wins to get in the postseason.

the injuns do have the best pitching in the league don't they? lol

what a joke the reds bats are.

jtk
()

Yeah, more bs from Brennaman. The Indians staff is good, but it’s not better than the Yankees, Astros, or Dodgers. I’m tired of the excuses.

Deds synopsis
Catcher-below average
1B-average, Votto is a shell of his former self
2B- above average if Moose plays
SS-?
3B-WTF?
LF-below average
CF-ok
RF-good hitter, atrocious defense
Bull pen-?
Bench-?
Starters-Awesome
Results- not good ?
Pretty much.

notice no Votto and the REDS will go 3-0 without him......

Come on Bell, wake up and leave him on the bus.... actually, just leave him in Milwaukee after the series.....

Thank goodness I had my Columbus Blue Jackets playoff game last night and did not watch that disaster. How can that roster struggle so badly at the plate?

Oh - and the roster moves - yesterday teams had to go from 30 to 28. How on earth did Cody Reed and DeLeon make the cut? SHould have kept Tejay Antone on the roster, he has been really good. Ding-a-ling strikes again.

Great comeback last night but what a collapse tonight..... Hopefully they can get it done in OT.

Thom's perception of the strike zone is so amazingly bad. I wonder if he knows there's a monitor he can watch that easily shows the strike zone.