The Official 2019 Cleveland Indians Thread

Clev is back in Cleve

Are the Dolans going to go full Dolan, or is there a chance that we are buyers at the trading deadline if the pitching gets back in order?

Go with the Flow

Buyers?? This team is hitting less than .230. Yeah, only a game out of second wild card but Boston has not gotten it going yet and they will grab a wild card spot. Tribe will trade Bauer ...maybe to the Yankees if the price is right. Most think Hand is gone too if the deal is sweet enough. I would like to keep him as he is on a good contract and Tribe should be able to hang with Twins next year....no way things go this good for Twins next year.

For the most part the team is hitting better except #11,hard to figure baseball players.

After a long rain delay, the corpse of Kipnis walks 'em off in the 10th with his 6th homer!!! Nice win over KC.

And Jose is hitting again.

The warm weather is just in time.

We had to figure Hand was going to blow a save sooner or later. I just didn't think it would be that big of a disaster lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We had to figure Hand was going to blow a save sooner or later. I just didn't think it would be that big of a disaster lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He wasn't very sharp the last two outings,may need a little rest.