The Official 2018 Cleveland Indians Thread

BR1986FB

I think the bullpen is getting better by the day. Miller's velocity seems to be back, and that will only make that slider more lethal. Cimber has been reliable and Hand has been the closer they've needed. Perez has been excellent as a situational reliever. Put Bieber in there as the long reliever and the bullpen is very solid.

The X-factors are Bauer - can he start? - and Allen. Will Francona have the stones to use him in a back-end role or do you bury him and make him a new version of McAllister.

Of course, this is all good in the regular season. The playoffs are just a tad different.
I think Bauer's ready but sadly I think they get swept in 3 games. Hope I'm wrong but I have no confidence in this crew.

Michael Bluth

Francona is starting Clevinger game 3, ugh. Probably means Bauer will be used out of the pen.

I like this team but Houston is the best team in baseball again so it will take an upset

BR1986FB

I think Bauer's ready but sadly I think they get swept in 3 games. Hope I'm wrong but I have no confidence in this crew.
And....no shocker here. Didn't think the Tribe had a shot here but in the same breath thought the winner of this series would win the World Series. Astros over Brewers.