The left's half-a-trillion-dollar slavery reparations fantasy is a woke joke

I’m really unsure. I do know this. When I went to Wright State it roughly cost about $800 bucks a quarter. Education is so expensive today it has become a huge obstacle in social mobility. Most poor can’t even consider higher education. But we are talking about race. Try to stick to the topic.
so you are for students getting their loans passed on to American taxpayers?

You live in the wealthiest country in the world, and a big part of that wealth was built on slavery. And, you are a beneficiary of that. It was institutional slavery. Supported by the government. You think Blacks have had the same opportunities as Whites? Your ignorance is baffling, but typical for this site.
The present modern day wealth of America is all a result of the order established after World War II.
We are still in that hegemony.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the fruits of late 18th and mid 19th century slavery.
You are grossly misinformed and or blue pilled brainwashed.

The present modern day wealth of America is all a result of the order established after World War II.
We are still in that hegemony.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the fruits of late 18th and mid 19th century slavery.
You are grossly misinformed and or blue pilled brainwashed.
Slavery was abolished 157 years ago. There isn't a person alive that was a slave, knew a slave, owned a slave, or has a living ancestor that was a slave nor slave-owner. They're all gone and have been so for several decades.

This is just a race-baiting ploy to keep the pot stirred and provide the race-baiters an income and reason for existing.

You were born into the wealthiest society in the history of the world and much of that wealth came about because of slavery. Compared to most of the rest of the world you were handed incredible opportunity. You did nothing to earn that. Don’t say that black people had the same opportunities. The rules were very different for them, and still are considerably different.
I would have been successful born into any society. I worked hard, never asked for handouts, set the bar higher at work than anyone ever had. I DID earn what I received.

Yes the rules were different. Affirmative action encouraged them to be lazy. They didn’t have to be the best. But many of them rose above that and became the best. That success would not have happened without opportunity.

You were born into the wealthiest society in the history of the world and much of that wealth came about because of slavery. Compared to most of the rest of the world you were handed incredible opportunity. You did nothing to earn that. Don’t say that black people had the same opportunities. The rules were very different for them, and still are considerably different.
The Confederate states held about 1/5 of the nation's wealth.

That's a lot, but stop repeating the lie that our nation's wealth is based on slavery.

Last edited:
😂
I keep seeing stories about millions upon millions of dollars going to people solely based on the color of their skin and yet... Cali can't print their own money, so where's it going to come from? Did Babbles slip this into his latest round of fleecing America and has earmarked it for Newsome?

Last edited: