The Great Unraveling

Why do you doubt his words? He has said all the right things here.

It seems that nothing Trump does will pass muster with you guys.

He has been condemned for not saying these words last week and now that he says them he is being dishonest?
Did I say I doubted his words? What makes me a "you guys." I am curious if anyone thinks he has turned on some of his base with this rhetoric.
He didn't seem like himself. Seem like a teleprompter speech which I don't think is his style. You don't have enough people to argue with lotty so you have to find nefarious intent in every post on here?

Why do you doubt his words? He has said all the right things here.

It seems that nothing Trump does will pass muster with you guys.

He has been condemned for not saying these words last week and now that he says them he is being dishonest?
Why do you take them at face value?

The most important thing he needed to say is Biden won but he can’t, so no.

Also apologize for mistakingly leading anyone to believe it could be overturned but now I’m getting crazy. Totally incapable. Don’t expect him to visit.

Your political position is that it is ok to deny medical care to those who can't afford health care?

Why are so many in this position in the first place? How can so many afford tobacco, alcohol, recreational drugs, fancy smart phones etc, but they cannot pay their medical bills? In extreme cases yes, but how did the problem become so large? In my opinion vast government overreach and irresponsibility are two major causes.

Your position is flawed because the vast majority of Americans who voted for Biden didn't protest this summer and they didn't riot. Take the issue of abortion. Conservative America places three Supreme Court members and abortion is still legal. You dominate the court 6-3. Did voting Republican change that issue that is so important to you? What wealth was redistributed? You controlled both houses, the court and white houses for two years and accomplished no change.

Abortion is on the democrat platform, and if the Supreme Court made it illegal, which party's supporters would be outraged?
Speaking of Black Lives Mattering, where is the outrage from the black community, that a majority of abortion clinics(the one in Cincinnati named after racist Margaret Sanger), are in predominately black communities, and are responsible for half of the black population never having a chance to be born.

Any time taxes are raised on wasteful government programs, that could be run more efficiently in the free market(Social Security, Education, IRS, etc.), producers are penalized a large portion of their earnings, to be redistributed(at government discretion) of course. which constitutes theft(redistribution).

Did I say I doubted his words? What makes me a "you guys." I am curious if anyone thinks he has turned on some of his base with this rhetoric.
He didn't seem like himself. Seem like a teleprompter speech which I don't think is his style. You don't have enough people to argue with lotty so you have to find nefarious intent in every post on here?

My bad for taking your question as indicating that you personally didn't buy into his statement.

As far as your question - no I don't think he turned on any of his base with these comments. I have yet to run into a single Trump supporter who thought it was okay to break into and ransack the capital building. Not one. In fact most of us wish he would have said something along these lines last week.

I would go on to say that this statement probably enhanced Trump's support among his base.

The most important thing he needed to say is Biden won but he can’t, so no.

Also apologize for mistakingly leading anyone to believe it could be overturned but now I’m getting crazy. Totally incapable. Don’t expect him to visit.

The truth is that no matter what he said you would not have been satisfied.

My bad for taking your question as indicating that you personally didn't buy into his statement.

As far as your question - no I don't think he turned on any of his base with these comments. I have yet to run into a single Trump supporter who thought it was okay to break into and ransack the capital building. Not one. In fact most of us wish he would have said something along these lines last week.

I would go on to say that this statement probably enhanced Trump's support among his base.
Thanks for an honest answer. I am genuine curious.

I have no idea why so many are poor or what they spend their money on. Think it is safe to assume that is varies from individual to individual. My position is in the wealthiest nation in history no citizen should be unable to get the medical coverage they need to survive.

Abortion clinics are located throughout the nation to provide a legal service. Women choose to have abortions regardless of race, politcs and religion. Are you suggesting only poor black people opt for abortions?

Calling public policy decisions on how government spends tax money political theft because you disagree is silly. Education social security etc. may benefit you and me more if it was privately run. However, the evidence speaks otherwise for the entire nation. If you are only focused on what is best for you just say that. I can respect that position.

Why mention black lives matter in this discussion? Why imply all poor people waste money?

The courts support most things people would not agree with? Really? For a person that champions individualism you sure spend a lot of time judging what others do.

Individualism means I get to decide what works for me(not have the government make more and more decisions for me), and judging others is the leftists mantra, so you have no hill of moral superiority on that.

I should be able to keep my money to buy what I want, not have the collective decide what they want with my earnings.
And yes I argue the same for you also.

Individualism means I get to decide what works for me(not have the government make more and more decisions for me), and judging others is the leftists mantra, so you have no hill of moral superiority on that.

I should be able to keep my money to buy what I want, not have the collective decide what they want with my earnings.
And yes I argue the same for you also.
Being a citizen in a civil society means that you sacrifice some of your individual decision making to be provided services safety and protection under the law. Leftist mantra? Moral superiority? Sounds good but what are you really saying?

Being a citizen in a civil society means that you sacrifice some of your individual decision making to be provided services safety and protection under the law. Leftist mantra? Moral superiority? Sounds good but what are you really saying?

I agree, but how much?
Paying for others education, healthcare, cell phones, where does it stop?
My first priority is to my family and friends, not to who government deems deserves my money.

I agree, but how much?
Paying for others education, healthcare, cell phones, where does it stop?
My first priority is to my family and friends, not to who government deems deserves my money.
Sounds more like you want all of the luxury of living in the USA without any of the sacrifices

Sounds more like you want all of the luxury of living in the USA without any of the sacrifices

I'll make sacrifices for my family and friends, you can give all of your money to whoever you want.
Quit being so judgmental.
I'll tell you what, the next time my family needs something, I will have you provide it and I'll take it easy instead of working,
After all, I wouldn't want you to have all of the luxury of living in the USA without any of the sacrifices, LOL

What a moronic attitude about deserving what others earn.
Are you a Bernie Sanders fan by any chance?

Last edited:
I cannot forgive people who support anarchists, communists, and others who want to destroy our nation.

There can be no compromise.
This is where things get cloudy for me and why I ultimately hope a civil war can be avoided...

I lean right (obviously) and am for limited government (obviously) but with that said I view anarchists as my ally.

Anarchists do not believe in government and are therefore against taxation like I am.

I don’t agree with ANTIFA on most issues but if they won’t tax me I will not kill them. My enemy is taxation. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Do not tax me and I will not throw Molotov Cocktails at you.

My choice. That it bothers you is part of the problem.

Deciding with whom and where I spend my money is a completely different matter then using the powers of government & corporate America to punish those that disagree with you.

That is complete double talk. You just complained about cancel culture and said that you were boycotting a company based on there decision not to donate to certain congressmen within 24 hours of one another. Hypocrite.

Lotty's a FAAAAARRRR right conspiracy theory guy . How do you argue with that ? You don't . He's wrong A LOT , ABOUT A LOT OF STUFF. What he says will happen , won't happen , is usually wrong . His takes on the pandemic from the beginning have been laughable and he furiously tries to make people think he has all the answers AFTER he's been wrong as if posts from the major far right blogs and websites will convince people otherwise. He has loyal back-up though as most in the EC have . The last few years have been eventful . The curiosity of what a RW EC looked like was pretty revealing and certainly interesting to witness after resisting for many years. They are surely now tired of all the wining at this point . When you win so much and all the time it gets not only tedious but very tiring .

Last edited:

He and many in the EC surely realize that Red States receiver FAR more in federal aid than blue states right? But it is the Dems that want all the handouts lol . Red States rely on and happily take aid form the federal Gov, but then say they want them to be invisible and stay out of their lives as much as possible . Kind of like giving your dog a treat after he comes in. He takes it happily and then wants to be done with you for a bit lol .

Remember the people with you are the ones breaking into the capital to disrupt the will of the nations voters. You really think history is going to look favorably on your current political positions?
Ok..I'll remember the ones that are with you are the ones burning buildings, taking over police stations and state buildings, looting and beating people up for wearing maga hats. You really think history is going to look favorable on your current political positions?

Oh cool, we can be content with winning the election now? We finally got your permission? We can celebrate and everything? Awesome thanks!

You poked the bear traitor. Don’t be dumb and ruin your life for some 2 bit con artist like all those other idiots. He don’t give 1 squirt of piss about you losers.

This is entirely twisted up, but I do see a possibility for you to understand in it.

Here's the deal...yes, take the "W" and move on with your commie agenda. I will oppose it politically, but within the constraints of our constitutional government.

Continue to poke the bear by ostracizing Trump supporters, and scrubbing President Trump from the history books, and you're going to get a bloody nose at best, civil war at the worst.

It's non-negotiable, and something you need to come to grips with immediately.

Lotty's a FAAAAARRRR right conspiracy theory guy . How do you argue with that ? You don't . He's wrong A LOT , ABOUT A LOT OF STUFF. What he says will happen , won't happen , is usually wrong . His takes on the pandemic from the beginning have been laughable and he furiously tries to make people think he has all the answers AFTER he's been wrong as if posts from the major far right blogs and websites will convince people otherwise. He has loyal back-up though as most in the EC have . The last few years have been eventful . The curiosity of what a RW EC looked like was pretty revealing and certainly interesting to witness after resisting for many years. They are surely now tired of all the wining at this point . When you win so much and all the time it gets not only tedious but very tiring .
Personally Harry I find the different opinions and ideology interesting. It would be boring if everyone thought the same. There would be no need for a debate forum. I like hearing different takes on things. I check a lot of the links to see what others are reading and basing their opinions on. I have learn some things on here and have looked at events from different angles. I am fascinated with the passion that many on here have for their party affiliation and beliefs. I don't have that kind of passion for either party so reading the posts on here is like watching a verbal tennis match. There are some pretty good zingers on here that I am highly amused by. As you stated you apparently enjoy the banter too. I am on here for entertainment purposes and do pick up some knowledge from time to time. From what I have seen there are certain posters that are completely intrenched in their political camps that nothing is going to change their minds. Both Left and Right. I honestly think both parties are more alike than most people like to admit. And alike in not in a good way.

This is where things get cloudy for me and why I ultimately hope a civil war can be avoided...

I lean right (obviously) and am for limited government (obviously) but with that said I view anarchists as my ally.

Anarchists do not believe in government and are therefore against taxation like I am.

I don’t agree with ANTIFA on most issues but if they won’t tax me I will not kill them. My enemy is taxation. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Do not tax me and I will not throw Molotov Cocktails at you.
Once again you make a lot of sense;) If it comes to civil war I have decided to become a Quaker to avoid taking sides. Someone with your strong convictions would be welcome to join me as a fellow Quaker. The meek shall inherit the earth and we will have easy pickings.:cool: