The Great Orange Grifter is Caught Again

How dense can one be? So, according to you, only people that want to mass murder disapprove of Biden’s “gun policies”? I’m sure it has nothing to do with opening the door for our government to continually chip away at our rights?
No, your attentive skills are lacking. Read my post again. Chipping away rights is the lazy mans defense.
Said dropping some hilariously dumb takes today lol.
You continue to be an idiot.

Biden's firearm policies were met with major disapproval from Republicans (82 percent), compared to the 74 percent of Democrats who approve.

Overall, Biden is still polling well on job approval, with almost unanimous (96 percent) backing from Democrat voters. Over a fifth (22 percent) of Republicans also approved of the way he is handling the presidency.

Everyone who wants the opportunity to go on a mass shooting or play soldier with a semi-auto AR 15 disapproves of Biden's gun policies. Other than that, suddenly Republicans pretend to care about children at the border.
We care about actually having a border.

Once again a liberal proves they dont understand the intent of the 2nd Amendment.

The House Republican campaign arm is deploying a prechecked box to enroll donors into repeating monthly donations. It has a warning for those who opt out: “If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you’re a DEFECTOR.” - NYT​

The House Republican campaign arm is deploying a prechecked box to enroll donors into repeating monthly donations. It has a warning for those who opt out: “If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you’re a DEFECTOR.” - NYT
They should have another version where you collect Q Points for your donation.

Grifter must have been on a Starbucks cup or something. Magically overnight every leftist idiot is hurtling it at anyone who has a job like a damn grenade

So Happy reports on the GOP tattling to Trump if you don’t play along with the Trump grift and all fish and win by can do is distract with typical dumbares remarks. What a shock. C’mon guys, defend your boy!

So Happy reports on the GOP tattling to Trump if you don’t play along with the Trump grift and all fish and win by can do is distract with typical dumbares remarks. What a shock. C’mon guys, defend your boy!
He's not "my boy".

Yeah, the “if you don’t lose your sht over All Things Drumpf like I do then you’re a trumper” is arguably the weakest take among the usual suspects here. Not surprising that a boob like eagle plays that card too.

?‍♂️

Yeah, the “if you don’t lose your sht over All Things Drumpf like I do then you’re a trumper” is arguably the weakest take among the usual suspects here. Not surprising that a boob like eagle plays that card too.

?‍♂️
Obviously that comment got to both of you. Is Trump’s hold on you weakening? Matt Gaetz could use some supporters. You appear easily impressed.

Yeah Trump designed the webpage, man hes talented.

Quote of the Day
message hooker vs democrat when run out of money hooker stop screwing you

Yeah Trump designed the webpage, man hes talented.
Honestly, I think trump has a stronger hold on you than anyone else - save slappy - on this board. You appear to be trump's boy.
No Trumps boys would be 80 percent of the Trumplixan party and states who are furiously changing voter laws to make it harder based on Trumps stop the steal lie . People pointing this out aren’t his boys . Your party are “. His boys “ .

No Trumps boys would be 80 percent of the Trumplixan party and states who are furiously changing voter laws to make it harder based on Trumps stop the steal lie . People pointing this out aren’t his boys . Your party are “. His boys “ .
Trump owns you too. You're his biatch. Congrats.