The Corona Generation?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Since it seems like some generations get their name from major worldwide events (Baby Boom, New Millennium), any chance that the Generation Z gets their more descriptive name from this virus shutdown?

Greatest generation had the Depression and WWII. Boomer generation had Viet-nam. Now the mills will have it worst of all as they kill off their grandparents and parents because of their reckless social behavior.

The Z's will rename themselves the "Boomer-killer Generation".

Our constant proximity may get on each other's nerves once in a while, but right now I'm glad my wife is here with me where I know she's safe for now.

For years I always thought I was Gen X, but then sometime in my early 20s is when the term Millennial cropped up and I always thought they meant people like my nieces and nephews. But I'm right near the cut off and if you're using internet and smart phones, etc I'm right there. Even though I didn't have internet in my house until I was 16 and didn't even own a cell phone until I was 24. My daughter though? She'll have no comprehension of a life without smart tech. I really notice it when she expects the TV to just be touch screen. Every other screen she uses is touch screen.

And yet I remember a vcr my family owned in the 80s that had a corded controller. Damn I'm old.

Greatest generation had the Depression and WWII. Boomer generation had Viet-nam. Now the mills will have it worst of all as they kill off their grandparents and parents because of their reckless social behavior.
I hate Millennials as much as anyone. However, The kids at spring break are Gen Z.

Ironically that dbag all over social media was from Milford.

For years I always thought I was Gen X, but then sometime in my early 20s is when the term Millennial cropped up and I always thought they meant people like my nieces and nephews. But I'm right near the cut off and if you're using internet and smart phones, etc I'm right there. Even though I didn't have internet in my house until I was 16 and didn't even own a cell phone until I was 24. My daughter though? She'll have no comprehension of a life without smart tech. I really notice it when she expects the TV to just be touch screen. Every other screen she uses is touch screen.

And yet I remember a vcr my family owned in the 80s that had a corded controller. Damn I'm old.

Betamax should have won.

Interestingly, I'm hearing this generation called the zoomers lately. I'm guessing because of Zoom meetings and it is a Z-word that rhymes with Boomers. Probably will catch on because it is easy to remember but really doesn't have much to do with this age group.

Interestingly, I'm hearing this generation called the zoomers lately. I'm guessing because of Zoom meetings and it is a Z-word that rhymes with Boomers. Probably will catch on because it is easy to remember but really doesn't have much to do with this age group.
Quite possible. I just read a short story fiction called Zooming wherein the zoomer followed his ex-girlfriend's physical movements - among other zooms - on his phone. (The zoomer lived in parents basement). Maybe some of Yappi's younger posters can clue us in.

Zoomer fits with the Gen Z name as well. Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials, Zoomers.

When they never had a name for the after Gen X crowd, Generation Why worked.

As a Zoomer I'm completely disgusted with this repulsive POTUS. I've known several military hero's that have lost their life and have been destroyed forever. The thought of our POTUS giving Putin cover and letting our troops to be stalked by russia is sickening. If you still support this complete piece of human filth, you are as he. Traitor to America!

trump no trump...potus no potus.....biden no biden......

srs. lol

jtk
()

Last edited by a moderator: