Thank you

NikRicks3

Thanks for all the support i ever recived from Ellet, I'm gonna miss that team. If any of my old teamates see this i have no hard feelings for any of you. Dont let last years sucess get to your hard and keep working hard. Goodluck to yall this year. I mean it. Goodluck to Matt Geer, David Smethers, Hussain Hamndan, Kasey Barker, Ray Greising, Dakota King, Jake Fisher, Andrew Neal, Maurice Mackey, Javonte Ray, Jacob Ivory, Clevon Burch, Gerald Ivory, Jacob Isenhart, Brandon Brake, Auston Fink, Justin Watson, Jacob Jones, Coach Schuman, Coach Clark, Coach Ursetti, Coach Sarver, Coach Leahman, and last but not least Coach Yost. Grind hard yall N goodluck:party:

My family ran into family emergency, and ill guess ill just have to let you know bigworm:). You always make me laugh on here! I didn't know you were so intrigued by me that you follow me and my whole high school carrer.

and Riks has threatened to leave every year and coaches chased him to bring him back. Now they do not need to chase because of the talent in the junior class, he would just be a role player

Don't trash the kid, if he doesn't want to be an Orangemen, let him go be a Bulldog. If he would be nothing more than a role player at Ellet, he will never see the field at McK. Good Luck to the kid. Don't know him, don't care. Kids have their own reasons and agendas, and typically, the parents are the ones feeding it when they do leave like this one. NEXT!!

and Riks has threatened to leave every year and coaches chased him to bring him back. Now they do not need to chase because of the talent in the junior class, he would just be a role player

BigWorm thank you. Im gladly gonna make you eat your words.

Thanks for all the support i ever recived from Ellet, I'm gonna miss that team. If any of my old teamates see this i have no hard feelings for any of you. Dont let last years sucess get to your hard and keep working hard. Goodluck to yall this year. I mean it. Goodluck to Matt Geer, David Smethers, Hussain Hamndan, Kasey Barker, Ray Greising, Dakota King, Jake Fisher, Andrew Neal, Maurice Mackey, Javonte Ray, Jacob Ivory, Clevon Burch, Gerald Ivory, Jacob Isenhart, Brandon Brake, Auston Fink, Justin Watson, Jacob Jones, Coach Schuman, Coach Clark, Coach Ursetti, Coach Sarver, Coach Leahman, and last but not least Coach Yost. Grind hard yall N goodluck:party:
your welcome... can you take a few of those RBs with you?

polster, haha you might be in trouble because the now third string kid is the on that had 5 TDs against ya haha

BigWorm thank you. Im gladly gonna make you eat your words.

Nik... you should have stayed at Kenmore. You could have contributed and been happy playing in good situation. I think you may find it very tough being more spectator than player. Good Luck.

Glad ellet had a great year, just came back here to let you know i appreciated all the doubting. I mean this in the most serious manner. Big worm, incogniti, cruise, your words drove me every day. Big worm i told you id make you eat your words. Thank yall again. I ended the year with 68 tackles, 2 picks one was for a td, 3 rushing tds, 9 pass break ups, 7 carries for 124 yards, 4 sacks, one ff, thanks again! http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2651051/highlights/69501400.

Glad ellet had a great year, just came back here to let you know i appreciated all the doubting. I mean this in the most serious manner. Big worm, incogniti, cruise, your words drove me every day. Big worm i told you id make you eat your words. Thank yall again. I ended the year with 68 tackles, 2 picks one was for a td, 3 rushing tds, 9 pass break ups, 7 carries for 124 yards, 4 sacks, one ff, thanks again! http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2651051/highlights/69501400.

Big deal, you could have done that or better at Ellet.

Good luck in the next phase of your life kid.

I'm glad me asking, "Why did you leave?" drove and inspired you!:shrug: :laugh:

He could not have done that at Ellet as he would have been the 5th rb...

had to leave so he could get touches.

I saw this kid play every game on film and twice in person. If he played the same at Ellet as he did at McK he would have been Ellets best player this year.
I know that doesn't fit your agendas but I also saw Ellet vs Kenmore and North so I have enough information to offer an unbiased opinion. Ellet had some nice players but not on the level that Ricks played this year.....maybe the previous two years were different.